So your bus driver & some racist old lady goes on a racist tirade against you.. What would you do?

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV2rDcMUHSY

I would've stopped the bus just like he did.. but instead of waiting for old ass racists to get off the bus..

I would've...

giphy.gif

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no wonder females don't be active in GNS anymore
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let's put this in perspective. A ? , methed out, trailer park weirdo begins to insult this man on camera and he is supposed to do what exactly? This fool ass ? doesn't even have any teeth!!! Why jeopardize your job over a hype talking ridiculous nonsense. As long as she kept her hands to herself we can talk ? back and forth to one another. If you touch me Im going to beat you half to death and throw you the ? off the bus myself (self defense).

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most people wouldnt do ?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call the police and homeland security.

"Officer, you know I was afraid for my life if I called you"

Go hard
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I like about the black Hebrews they would have given her the work with no mercy.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pulled over, called the police, and have them ? her off the bus. I'm sure there's something in the safety policy that he could of conjured up. Some theatrics would of helped as well. The one rule racist have is not to break the masquerade of no racism. You're not suppose to be overt with the ? . Average folks ain't gonna side with her in public acting like that.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look how calm everybody on the bus is. Lets you know a little something about America that nobody really spoke up because they likely all agree.

@kzzl is right that her only mistake was being so blunt. Had she said, "African-Americans should work a little hard to get ahead and I am not a racist but Obama only got elected because he's black and has been a failure as a President and Obamacare is going to be the death of the nation."

You would have saw heads nodding in agreement. Rule #1 of white world is "hate ? ...just dont be so obvious about it."
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her last comment just shows one of the many things that they laugh at us about. Asking our enemy for jobs and all the other ? we ask them for is ? sad.

Black people need to realize that you can't legislate white people to treat us fairly and equally.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would've kept driving.

Sum ? ? aint about to mess up my known reputation for being on time and sticking to the schedule. I got standards bro.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2wluhkj.jpg

or just stop the bus and call the police

no point in touching a methed out ? trailer park trash white woman

I mean ppl like that, whats the point of even being near them

they already hate their lives as it is so

they figure they might as well try and make yours a living hell

nah I stay far away from ? like that, don't even touch her, let the police do it

u could get a new form of ebola