Worse fanboys (video game edtion)

Options
genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
What video game series has the worse fanboys?

Comments

• genocidecutter
    Options
    My vote goes to Mortal Kombat fanboys. These morons have the audacity to say to its the most popular fighting game when in actuality noone outside of the U.S gives a ? about kombat.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cod fan base. Just because they feel the need to drop their opinions on whether games are good or not when the majority of them only play cod and *Insert sports game*.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RPG fanatics are kinda bad
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Killzone fanboys...oh wait..
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pokemon fanboys.

dragonball z fanboys are a close second
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Killzone fanboys...oh wait..

Killzone 2 was legit
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    pokemon fanboys.

dragonball z fanboys are a close second

Urgh DBZ fanboy are atrocious, but we we're talkin' fanboys of anything, Tarantino, Naruto and Zoro from One Piece smh the worst
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    minecraft weirdos
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    @ The ? with the I Love Boy ? avi. Bruh?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gta IV fanboys get on my nerves in gta forums. they swear the game is so much better than v when v is an improvement on every thing IV does. i still play eflc from time to time and it entertains but how can a game with horrible driving and a clunky combat system get so much praise.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Xbox fanboys.
    It's cool if you play Xbox but don't shove your ? console in my face like I care about playing 100 different 1st Person shooters bruh.

I don't have these problems with Playstation fanboys for some reason.
    Maybe they're more understanding of variety and aren't doritos and mountain dew ass ? .

100 different? lol all you get from xbox is halo and early access to COD map packs.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    gta IV fanboys get on my nerves in gta forums. they swear the game is so much better than v when v is an improvement on every thing IV does. i still play eflc from time to time and it entertains but how can a game with horrible driving and a clunky combat system get so much praise.

Well to be fair the PC version of GTAIV is better than V since you can mod it.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battlefield fanboys who constantly have to prove BF is better than COD.

They're so insecure about their favourite game.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

Well to be fair the PC version of GTAIV is better than V since you can mod it.

oh ? here we go with this ? ! i was just about to mention pc ? riders and you did it for me thanks a heap cutter.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Focus.

That ? epitomizes everything that is wrong with the gaming community.

He dont game he just blast thru games not even taking in the sights and sounds, supporting a monopolizing monster like Microsoft.

He is the enemy, its because people like him why we have microtransactions mid match in a online fps...

Or games like destiny.

@focus
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Focus.

He dont game he just blast thru games not even taking in the sights and sounds, supporting a monopolizing monster like Microsoft.

He is the enemy, its because people like him why we have microtransactions mid match in a online fps...

Or games like destiny.

Wtf? What game is that?

Lol @ calling him the enemy.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Focus.

Or games like destiny.

LOL @ that ? being the reason that people pay $10 for a map pack.
    It's the truth though.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Focus.

Or games like destiny.

and hes a ? too.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Smash Bros Melee players -_-* all they do is ? and whine about how its so much better than Brawl. Melee was terrible in comparison. You had to break that game just to get the juice out and half the ? in the game shouldn't have even been allowed. Like dayum if you don't like Brawl then so be it but dayum @ this whole mission to disparage the game LOLOLOLOL. They even made a Brawl-melee counterpart called Project M. I get it but ? LOOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yo I'm still tearing up from that Logan the Hedgehog ? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sion, you my ? and all but you sounding like one of them ? that swears up and down that wavedashing is a glitch in SSBM.
    http://smashboards.com/threads/dispute-ended-new-sakurai-intervew-wavedashing-was-intentional.162416/

I play Brawl from time to time but I can see why it gets so much hate.
    That ? is way too slow to keep interest in.
    I've heard of tourneys dropping to 2-stock matches in Brawl because of the speed.

As for PM, to each his own.
    I think the new 3.5 update for PM is the best thing to happen to the game.
    If you haven't played it then you should at least try.
    All you need is a 2GB SD card and a copy of Brawl bruh...
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them playstation stans be ready to post all type of sales when there's a debate they act like they're never wrong lol too funny