Khaleesi's Wedding Planning!

Options
MistyKnight
MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in The Powder Room
Ladies, the date is officially set!

03/18/2017--- My 26th Birthday and our 5 year anniversary! smileys-cheerleading-755332.gifsmileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

Theme is "A Love Deeper than the Ocean Floor"

Feel free to give any ideas that you may have or any input!

So far...

I LOVE this halter top type of style for the front of the dress:

7cb674b1f0a9b055891560f239b9a38e_zps9dbzdf0g.jpg

& I LOVE this for the style of the back of the dress:

22d0ee67de979d506d333435dc715cc4_zpsbm0wrcf6.jpg

Wedding shoes FOR SURE:
b0354e0881f3d1a6ec30b632999e3675_zpskb6eag2k.jpg

My Bouquet (Except I would like the flowers to be neutral colored like white, cream, light peach):
2851e59a803d4af54d35099cbf89e026_zpstrxebmda.jpg

I went through some styles for my fiance & he likes this one the best:

e0038801dca1fbe68debb1dfdc94d698_zpsfpkoczs2.jpg

For our daughter, she will be our flower/starfish girl:

62dd46288f1a2e9ec8560ea2bbc46411_zpsvqwqrd8c.jpg

I love this dress but i'm also thinking of maybe dressing her like mommy? (I'd change the blue belt for a light peach one to match the bridesmaids though)
4a72d931dc6a002aa435a1b4e7fdc815_zpsxk3fdwa6.jpg

Her shoes:

1ed80e1e4d3b2fa7fda8f39d3c2ad086_zps0qvlpcop.jpg

Comments

• MistyKnight
    Options

For bridesmaids I definitely want to do a light peachy kind of colored dress:

a884955a78bd186114420e8a4cb6cfd5_zpsnl5ategk.jpg

For the Groomsmen something simple and laid back:
    bd1487f89018e0d94eeaa53ecb6a5451-1_zpsreuuak88.jpg

My son will be the ring bearer and will wear this:
    47a1b3b161bbe9eecda8cbe50ae9f53c_zpsvispf4em.jpg

3f0afc64e422956ea2688134d2dcf726_zpsl4epbahh.jpg

I really like these for the invitations:

9385f806a9d0396338e15e6459e25502_zpsw6po90io.jpg

For the wedding arch, I really like the square shape bamboo style arch like here:

675d5f617b6232b706fc5f10800e673d_zpszmblt1ma.jpg

6270cb8ccd74d704347232a473fd6274_zpsoxecmdwn.jpg

& these for isle decorations:

957a26b457b1bf565f6dec5ed0f31bb9_zpsj0nennfd.jpg

Oh, & we are definitely aiming for a sunset wedding!
    3bf67ecd31979185139ec110955b0199_zpsto2cnrej.jpg

I like this for wedding nails:
    766ae82a810376a436c9230526f748ff_zpspnetmhdd.jpg

I like this for wedding makeup: Want to do something natural

a99ceae5b15e5af2ba104a29d3e368f6_zpscc6zyoro.jpg

I LOVE this for wedding hair:
    8776f0f84c91e59b987356a7be58ac14_zpsqnjenuie.jpg

I really like this for the veil:

6f88478b92f62e24b04ff7b63b7fb3ae_zpsn0fucco0.jpg

Wedding cake ideas (I really want to combine these two cakes):

9c7f6def896b8849cc7faf692ad5b4a6_zpsdgalkgb8.jpg

1a9e637cc5426cc38f2dedfbd1e1b3dc_zpsyktini9q.jpg

Wedding Favors idea:

e0c1cd51df17c7b6abf8982a740e147d_zps76qhjctv.jpg

Yayy! I'm sooo excited!

tooooo-happy.gif

tumblr_m6woy96flf1qiqqgt.gif

beyonce+excited.gif

But really though, I'm truly blessed. My man makes me so happy!

giphy.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Looks like you have most of it planned out lol

Have guests light sparklers as you leave instead of throw rice

Also give flip flops as gifts with the shades since it's on the beach

Are you having an open bar ? Find a signature drink .... Something specially made for y'all
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Looks like you have most of it planned out lol

Have guests light sparklers as you leave instead of throw rice

Also give flip flops as gifts with the shades since it's on the beach

Are you having an open bar ? Find a signature drink .... Something specially made for y'all

Light sparklers sound like a great idea!!! Yaaaas! Especially since we're aiming for a sunset wedding.

Flipflops would be great too! They're cheap and everyone can wear them, the only thing would be figuring out everyone's sizes...

I'm not sure about an open bar... I kind of just want to have a ceremony, take pictures, make a few speeches, cut the cake, & then run away to our honeymoon. I'm not expecting more than 30-50 people since it's practically a destination wedding :D
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Annnnnd you'll be divorced in a couple of years. Make that thread to.

Stay tuned to the inevitable conclusion of ...

giphy.gif

The Tears of khaleesi.

Why so negative? My fiance & I both come from a two parent home. We strongly believe in staying together through thick & thin & only want to be married once. We will do whatever it takes to keep our family together.

The only case that I can think of when it comes to divorce is if he became abusive.... which I highly doubt cuz in that case I would be the abuser lol

• MistyKnight
    Options
    You need to find real life friends to make as bridesmaids first and then I think everything will work out just fine.

I got friends ? , they just don't live in Miami :((

I'll be moving back to my hometown though not long after our wedding :D
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ooooooo nice!!!!!!
    I love those wedding nails!!!
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah open bar is a liability
    Just keep it short and sweet
    I hate long drawn out weddings
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

giphy.gif

The Tears of khaleesi.

Why so negative? My fiance & I both come from a two parent home. We strongly believe in staying together through thick & thin & only want to be married once. We will do whatever it takes to keep our family together.

The only case that I can think of when it comes to divorce is if he became abusive.... which I highly doubt cuz in that case I would be the abuser lol

so he could go out here and ? all the hoes he wants and you still aint leaving as long as he doesnt beat you...
    oh yeah he found himself a sucker
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »

giphy.gif

The Tears of khaleesi.

so he could go out here and ? all the hoes he wants and you still aint leaving as long as he doesnt beat you...

You have me mistaken for these insecure hoes out here.

You see... I am a very understanding individual.

I understand that we are human beings and that we have sexual needs, so i make sure that my man is well taken care of and always offer him head and sex so that he is satisfied. And i keep him well fed.

I also understand that after you eat hamburgers everyday, you might start to get tired of eating hamburgers everyday.... so thats why i am more than happy to offer him pizza (another ? ) every once in a blue moon.

I on the other hand, am not getting tired of eating hotdogs everyday... especially when he got that manuel ferrara hotdog and strives to make me happy before he squirts out the mayonnaise :) lol
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

The Tears of khaleesi.

I understand that we are human beings and that we have sexual needs, so i make sure that my man is well taken care of and always offer him head and sex so that he is satisfied. And i keep him well fed.

I also understand that after you eat hamburgers everyday, you might start to get tired of eating hamburgers everyday.... so thats why i am more than happy to offer him pizza (another ? ) every once in a blue moon.

I on the other hand, am not getting tired of eating hotdogs everyday... especially when he got that manuel ferrara hotdog and strives to make me happy before he squirts out the mayonnaise :) lol

you might as well get the polyamorous relationship popin with your husband since you dont mind he taking down off females once in a while
  • MistyKnight
    Options

giphy.gif

The Tears of khaleesi.

you might as well get the polyamorous relationship popin with your husband since you don't mind he taking down off females once in a while

That's too messy. One & done. The less we know about the girl, the better.
    Realistically, I'm thinking of offering him one slice of pizza every 5 years or so.

We'll just see how he reacts to it the first time around because he was practically a ? when I met him & i'm not sure if he'll be able to handle it just yet lol.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can all dream.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna be that guy.... but.... who the hell plans their wedding on a forum?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

The Tears of khaleesi.

you might as well get the polyamorous relationship popin with your husband since you don't mind he taking down off females once in a while

That's too messy. One & done. The less we know about the girl, the better.
    Realistically, I'm thinking of offering him one slice of pizza every 5 years or so.

We'll just see how he reacts to it the first time around because he was practically a ? when I met him & i'm not sure if he'll be able to handle it just yet lol.

MUTHAFUCKIN GOAT, you'll make a great wife
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow, yall getting married on your birthday?

self involved much?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    always a bride's maid never a bride
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    wow, yall getting married on your birthday?

self involved much?

Yes @Dwo, only because it is our 5th year anniversary. Not my fault he wanted to ask me to be his ? my birthday. ;;) plus it happened to land on a Saturday so its perfect!
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually quite smart of him. Easier to remember the date, and combines presents to be given for 2 occasions
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought I uploaded my picture disc to this computer, but guess I didn't. Anyway we had a small wedding; 31 not counting the wedding party. It was "boho" casual. Groom and groomsmen were just like your pic except b&w with black Chucks. Got it from pinterest.
    rqxm6x.jpg
    644cw8.jpg
    hrboki.jpg
    I found the dress on the far right online and had a friend of my husband's mother replicate it.
    Mine came out much less fancy and frilly but it's same color and pattern with lace. I wore off white Chucks under my dress too lol. Had my sister bedazzle them with some type of pearl crystal thingies. They came out cute and people were amused. Plus I was comfortable which is the most important.

Nighttime, outdoor, Sept. 4 so it was perfect weather here. And we were able to hang Chinese paper lanterns and put candle votives out. Really pretty for a reasonable price. We splurged on open bar though because we're both drinkers as are most of the people who came.

I think your ideas are very pretty. Congratulations girlie :)
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're going beach theme though, I'd lose the veil and keep the loose side ponytail with the flowers. The veil is formal and suitable for indoors.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everything looks nice i do wish u well...

all in all though you shouldnt marry a man if you are going to allow him to ? other ? or if you are going to bring other ? into your relationship

marriage is set before the most high with absolute vowls of spending your life with one person regards to what people say nowadays in this wicked world...... it is a very major spiritual bonding for 2 souls before the most high and you will only be contaminating it doing ? like that

..nothing good will come of it in the end like ole boy said u will be divorced.. ( i know how i am this is why i will not marry)...doing things like that will only cause your marriage to be a fake mess..in this life and in your afterlife and trust u having your child out of wedlock u are already been cursed

i would really reconsider that..yall need to get all yall ? out now before u marry
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and as far as keeping a man happy sexually...u need to realy understand a man and a mans needs and a mans need sexually to fufill that and keep him happy...the fact that u even think u need to bring another woan into your guys relationship in order to keep him happy shows that u dont undertand....if your man REALLY loves you he will forever in no doubt only desire you and only you and will not want to have sex with anyone else........you guy are going to be divorced soon enough

my final input for you is to

1: dont marry him but stay with him forever...it will produce better karma in both of your lives
    2: wait until you guys are both in your 30's alot 40's and then marry

lol good luck though
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and as far as keeping a man happy sexually...u need to realy understand a man and a mans needs and a mans need sexually to fufill that and keep him happy...the fact that u even think u need to bring another woan into your guys relationship in order to keep him happy shows that u dont undertand....if your man REALLY loves you he will forever in no doubt only desire you and only you and will not want to have sex with anyone else........you guy are going to be divorced soon enough

my final input for you is to

1: dont marry him but stay with him forever...it will produce better karma in both of your lives
    2: wait until you guys are both in your 30's alot 40's and then marry

lol good luck though

This is not reality. For anyone.