Migos stomped on robbed in DC strip club

1171819202123»

Comments

• trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B_A wrote: »
    P. Town wrote: »
    And I ask again, Chief Keef and them got tough in Washington D.C., but ran in they own hometown?

They beef within

BoldChild wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    And I ask again, Chief Keef and them got tough in Washington D.C., but ran in they own hometown?

As long as they get got, does it matter where it happened?

So it's acceptable to let them come to YOUR city and run your crew out of a restaurant in YOUR city, sell out a show in YOUR city, but then you have to wait until they come to D.C. so Fat Trel and them can fight your battle cause them GBE ? too bitchmade to do it?

No, but It's not like they can do anything about it, they ain't time travelers, that happened in the past.

The only thing that matters is the present.

Migos protected by gds capo mainly b wit 150 not evn 300 he got caught lackin same happend 2 Migos

wtf is a 150?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9pnLYDNUQ
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao so he got even more chains took than we know

Thumbs up for putting it in a rap, it'll go no further
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hol up, so ya'll gonna argue Keef vs Guwop? Or Keef vs. Migos?

It's the equivalent of arguing.....horse ? vs. zebra ? ..smh.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    I don't know if its been posted yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-pusHXBzA

Somebody recording a phone, recording a phone......

Thats too much middle man talk 4 me
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    All I'm saying is, they paid to go to a migos show
    They know all the words to they songs
    These ? is fans

Stadium a strip club

Go back to sleep

Doesn't negate the last 2 points, fat trel
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Jackboys doing interviews now?....make matters worse, interviews bare face? *facepalm*....clowns.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHWwXbs4Ck

lol @ Fat Trel blatantly snitchin on his man lmaooo...crazy.

sadcoach_medium.gif

'whats next up for you?'
    *lemme take a closeup of my uniquely identifiable tatoos. *
    'This my gun man, right here, 50 cals to be exact, ssn 131-34-5690, street name Poot, real name Gerald Archibald, ngga'

Right. These nigguhs are so stressed to be known that their stupidity has destroyed any remaining traces of logic and self preservation. Next step in Ignant Nigguh Evolution..???....committing crimes and turning yourself in to the cops on purpose OR confessing to crimes you didn't even commit just to get street cred.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    I don't know if its been posted yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-pusHXBzA

Somebody recording a phone, recording a phone......

Thats too much middle man talk 4 me

Tha best thing migos can do is holla at oj300 get him on a song since he still has capo300 chain… but then again oj300 rock wit reese n Reese dnt ? wit opps…
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    This ? crazy . I never known DC niccas too talk this much. They are quiet killers. These niccas here are different

Fat Trel is an Uptown ? . They've always been the more flashy, loud mouth types. Wale from Uptown that's why he always running off at the mouth and going off on random people on twitter. These ? in the video though I doubt they realize they being exploited for Fat Trel's image. In about 6 months they gonna be dissing this ? too probably lol

Well looks like the ? ain't even take 6 months
    D.C. rap trio Legg Team have been at odds with Migos ever since the crew claims they snatched Quavo's "QC" chain, and now Legg rapper Pablo is sending out a warning to Fat Trel. Pablo claimed that he was going to expose the "We All We Got" rapper, and hinted about having information that would damage his reputation.
    This comes after Legg Team member Mr. Fully Auto slammed Quavo for making him look like a "rat" in a released FaceTime conversation. Fully Auto also called out Fat Trel for allegedly double crossing him, and you can check out Pablo's latest comments about the situation above.
    http://www.vladtv.com/blog/201934/dc-rapper-targeting-migos-is-now-threatening-fat-trel/396693/
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? crazy . I never known DC niccas too talk this much. They are quiet killers. These niccas here are different

Fat Trel is an Uptown ? . They've always been the more flashy, loud mouth types. Wale from Uptown that's why he always running off at the mouth and going off on random people on twitter. These ? in the video though I doubt they realize they being exploited for Fat Trel's image. In about 6 months they gonna be dissing this ? too probably lol

Well looks like the ? ain't even take 6 months
    D.C. rap trio Legg Team have been at odds with Migos ever since the crew claims they snatched Quavo's "QC" chain, and now Legg rapper Pablo is sending out a warning to Fat Trel. Pablo claimed that he was going to expose the "We All We Got" rapper, and hinted about having information that would damage his reputation.
    This comes after Legg Team member Mr. Fully Auto slammed Quavo for making him look like a "rat" in a released FaceTime conversation. Fully Auto also called out Fat Trel for allegedly double crossing him, and you can check out Pablo's latest comments about the situation above.
    http://www.vladtv.com/blog/201934/dc-rapper-targeting-migos-is-now-threatening-fat-trel/396693/
    You called it.