Darren Wilson supporters to buy "#PantsUPdontLOOT" billboard near site of Ferguson shooting...

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Burn down the billboard.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These folks want that city to burn to the ? ground
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    These folks want that city to burn to the ? ground

No ? . That a scary looking thought.

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So anon and the funding for the billboard is coming from the same site? That's interesting.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So anon and the funding for the billboard is coming from the same site? That's interesting.

4chan is an extremely diverse group of people. There are many "groups" within 4chan.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Options

Like my dude BoldChild stated: That ? grievances support board /pol/ does not equal all of 4chan.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically it's like reddit, Idk I never cared to peruse 4chan
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically it's like reddit, Idk I never cared to peruse 4chan

Lol. Check out /r/? &/or /r/greatapes, if they aren't banned.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Then they wanna act like when black people are exaggerating when they complain smh.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know how someone tease a dog just so it can toughen up, but too tough out of they control that ? gets put down.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

4chan is an extremely diverse group of people. There are many "groups" within 4chan.

Wouldn't be surprised if the feds are instigating this.

seems like tactics to sway opinions and incite a "race war"....like I've been saying
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ? got federal fingerprints all over it.

Typical psyop.

Might as well hang a noose from the bottom of it too.

How the ? is any of the saber rattlng by both sides legal?

When the ? we been allowed to get away with threats?

Cause tptb want this to happen.

Getting wild out here bro....
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    ? got federal fingerprints all over it.

Typical psyop.

Might as well hang a noose from the bottom of it too.

How the ? is any of the saber rattlng by both sides legal?

When the ? we been allowed to get away with threats?

Cause tptb want this to happen.

Getting wild out here bro....

Law says that anybody that has preached large scale violence against either sides of them communities is supposed to be treated to a black sand bag and two zip ties in the dead of night and a one way trip to Gitmo.

That ? aint happened yet.
    Had plenty probable cause from both black and white to go in and silence these agent provocateurs, but they dont.

That terrorist ass Govenor, the chif and that crazy anarchist ? all need to be in chains.

No integrity whatsoever.

You know what it is...

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouldnt this ultimately be illegal?

People in ferguson are ready for war, they got ? military humvees with machine guns on them and snipers on the roof top. If i aint know anybetter i would think ferguson is a town in the middle east at the moment.

So with ? being this close to pop off, shouldnt it be illegal for a billboard that specifically targets blacks in a disrespectful racist way?

I gaurantee if i were to pay to put up a billboard saying some racist ? about whites I wouldnt be allowed to put it up.

In other words ? these people and the system that supports them.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folks on 4chan were saying lets act like this billboard isnt racist just to make them more mad lol sounds alot like that reverse racism ? they always spew
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They all share their hate for "? " equally. There is literally no board that is free from hatred for blacks. Hell even their LGBT board has racism on it against black because they think blacks are helping keep them from getting married.

You sound really apologetic right now.

Most the site is full of racism and ? though in some of the anime forums its somewhat calm to the likes of /b/ and /pol/. An issue that the racists do have is that SJW or whatever are taking over. You go to the cosplay board its calm, the mecha board is calm.

Aside from the racist ? it can actually be an interesting site, but it is still just an internet site. People feel safe saying whatever they want on it like they do here.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They all share their hate for "? " equally. There is literally no board that is free from hatred for blacks. Hell even their LGBT board has racism on it against black because they think blacks are helping keep them from getting married.

You sound really apologetic right now.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion from that post, I never said racism wasn't rampant on 4chan, or anything about who hates "? ", and who doesn't. A poster asked how can anon(the group of hackers that was ? with Ferguson police), and /pol/ come from the same board, and I merely stated that there were different groups of people on the board.

The same type of people that post on /pol/ also post on the other boards, so of course their filth is going to be all over the place.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Why??

And where are all these gangstas ready to bang for their set/block/rag but let whites ? them and make a mockery of it.

@damobb2deep‌

? why you @ me to that stupid ass quote? they ask that stupid ass question in every thread like this.. and it's the same answer.. a real killa gone ? anyone.. no matter the color... the way y'all talk you would think white people thats incarcerated would run the jails cuz blacks are so scared of them.. lol at y'all..btw I'm sure the both of y'all are really white washed and borderline trolling this subject but hey it is what it is.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

While Wilson’s family did not return messages seeking comment, some of his family members have publicly expressed their views on social media.

On Tuesday, Wilson’s half-brother, who lives in the D.C. area, posted to his Facebook page a photo of a billboard with the words “#PantsUPDontLOOT.” The saying — a play on the “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” rallying cry chanted by protesters — has been popular among some pro-police supporters and those who fault the Ferguson community for the unrest.

As of Thursday, the brother’s Facebook post had 11 likes — including one from Wilson’s sister.