Options
12345679»

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    ? if u don't like the movie cool but ? nobody cares

? Ain't nobody talking to you to begin with... obviously you care if you responding to me at 7 o clock in the morning you ? .....the ? you worried about what I'm doing ...take your musty ass the ? up outta here while I'm talking with them unstable ass feelings

Got damn goof
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    oh look, screen shots
    I guess that means I physically heard someone say "MM fury road was better than the original"

since apparently seeing pictures equates to hearing now

I stand corrected
    no sarcasm

what a ? idiot ...lol

the traits of a ? are present in your posts
    ? you and your little Microsoft paint project ?

anigif_optimized-18089-1435615618-1.gif

dno2.png

hey ...........it ain't my fault you's a ? baby! Ain't my fault doe!!
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    Glad I bootlegged it.

Feel me?

One of the most ridiculous rehashed piece of trash cinematic efforts that I've seen in some time ....what is the purpose of this movie? ? was terrible from plot to acting to ? ass over produced effects ..... If you want a real summer block buster thriller do yourself a favor and watch that Mad Max .... No that's some real ? ?

Which effects did you believe to be overproduced?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R60ElTKJCC4#t=1m09s

I mean ? ... if were going to be just outlandish why not just give the ? trex a rocket pack and have him blast into space terrorizing moon people ... lmao ... ? if your going to do over produced ? like this why not just make it artistically palatable by going full satire? ... the movie starts down that path as it has moments were it ironically makes fun of "stereotypical" action film tropes ... only to go back and fall victim of the same things it mocked... lol ... ? was terrible .. it really was ... uninspired... unimaginative .... disengaging garbage .... the summer blockbuster shouldn't have to be this contrived ... ? invisible dinosaurs? lmaooooo ....

Invisible? You do know it was using camouflage and lowering it's body temperature to avoid being easily eyed? There are numerous animals that still exist today that have those very same traits. That was the whole point of it being a genetically engineered dinosaur.
    And I read that they purposely oversized the aquatic dinosaur so that the ? would be believable when it dragged the Indomnius Rex into the water.

I had no qualms with any of it. I don't agree with your assessment of the film b/c while it didn't tackle the physical appearances of every dinosaur with 100% accuracy (ie. feathers on Raptors), it still was a lot more grounded than just about every other blockbuster we've been presented the past half decade or so.

They said the only reason that some of the dinosaurs weren't 100% true to what we now believed they were is b/c they wanted to maintain the continuity from the previous films where we didn't possess anywhere near as much knowledge on the topic as we do now.

And they wyling out with all that math in the video. Ain't never that serious.

If a film leaves you comparing the feasibility of a small iguana or a butterfly or a bird being able to cloak themselves as to avoid detection to that of a 50 ? foot 10 ton beast like you just did ...I would say that movie has failed any rational persons sensibilities ....

Just because the producers give some half baked ass rationale behind the different ? on display in this movie doesn't mean any of the ? is less than ........well .....? .....(*and I don't give a ? I'm giving up spoilers*) just like the scene you mentioned... lol @ "believable ending"....now .... how the ? can that be described as anything less than gratuitous? That whole scene epitomized the the desperation this movie gushes... Now in that scene the 600 foot jumping water beast bust out of its containment with absolute ease to DEVASTATINGLY DEVOUR!!!!!! Indominus Rex!!!! Ohhhhh yeaaaaaa brother the SAVAGERY!!! ....but just at the beginning of the movie the filmmakers want us to believe that same housing barrier would suffice containing that ? thing from real live human attraction seekers during the shark eating exhibition???? WTF??? Lol ...but hey who cares ...see with a ? movie like this it doesn't matter how far you have to suspend practicality for the shock reaction ..just do it baby!! Same goes for this pale broad running around the whole movie ducking T-Rex's in a pair of got damn jimmy choo's lmaooo ...

I mean got damn ..even within the context of a film about reanimated dinosaurs you still need some semblance of theatrical logic or else as I said you might as well have "genetically modified" rocket powered raptors terrorizing the Galaxy .... I mean why not? from your demeanor it seems as tho people would find that thrilling!! In fact I think that should be the next movie ... I can see it now

JURASSIC PARK GALAXY S5(presented by Samsung)
    "LOST SPACE...........THE MARS EDITION"

classic!

Only thing I believe has credence is the complaint about the dinosaur jumping out the water containment at the end when there was never any mention of the tank being damaged or anything. I'm actually 100 with you on that and didn't even think about it.

Everything else you're talking about is coming off real nitpicky. You talking about camoflauge on a large dino being an issue like you didn't have a T-Rex repeatedly getting the drop on cats in the original. It's the same ? , different flavor.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Glad I bootlegged it.

Feel me?

One of the most ridiculous rehashed piece of trash cinematic efforts that I've seen in some time ....what is the purpose of this movie? ? was terrible from plot to acting to ? ass over produced effects ..... If you want a real summer block buster thriller do yourself a favor and watch that Mad Max .... No that's some real ? ?

Which effects did you believe to be overproduced?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R60ElTKJCC4#t=1m09s

I mean ? ... if were going to be just outlandish why not just give the ? trex a rocket pack and have him blast into space terrorizing moon people ... lmao ... ? if your going to do over produced ? like this why not just make it artistically palatable by going full satire? ... the movie starts down that path as it has moments were it ironically makes fun of "stereotypical" action film tropes ... only to go back and fall victim of the same things it mocked... lol ... ? was terrible .. it really was ... uninspired... unimaginative .... disengaging garbage .... the summer blockbuster shouldn't have to be this contrived ... ? invisible dinosaurs? lmaooooo ....

Invisible? You do know it was using camouflage and lowering it's body temperature to avoid being easily eyed? There are numerous animals that still exist today that have those very same traits. That was the whole point of it being a genetically engineered dinosaur.
    And I read that they purposely oversized the aquatic dinosaur so that the ? would be believable when it dragged the Indomnius Rex into the water.

I had no qualms with any of it. I don't agree with your assessment of the film b/c while it didn't tackle the physical appearances of every dinosaur with 100% accuracy (ie. feathers on Raptors), it still was a lot more grounded than just about every other blockbuster we've been presented the past half decade or so.

They said the only reason that some of the dinosaurs weren't 100% true to what we now believed they were is b/c they wanted to maintain the continuity from the previous films where we didn't possess anywhere near as much knowledge on the topic as we do now.

And they wyling out with all that math in the video. Ain't never that serious.

If a film leaves you comparing the feasibility of a small iguana or a butterfly or a bird being able to cloak themselves as to avoid detection to that of a 50 ? foot 10 ton beast like you just did ...I would say that movie has failed any rational persons sensibilities ....

Just because the producers give some half baked ass rationale behind the different ? on display in this movie doesn't mean any of the ? is less than ........well .....? .....(*and I don't give a ? I'm giving up spoilers*) just like the scene you mentioned... lol @ "believable ending"....now .... how the ? can that be described as anything less than gratuitous? That whole scene epitomized the the desperation this movie gushes... Now in that scene the 600 foot jumping water beast bust out of its containment with absolute ease to DEVASTATINGLY DEVOUR!!!!!! Indominus Rex!!!! Ohhhhh yeaaaaaa brother the SAVAGERY!!! ....but just at the beginning of the movie the filmmakers want us to believe that same housing barrier would suffice containing that ? thing from real live human attraction seekers during the shark eating exhibition???? WTF??? Lol ...but hey who cares ...see with a ? movie like this it doesn't matter how far you have to suspend practicality for the shock reaction ..just do it baby!! Same goes for this pale broad running around the whole movie ducking T-Rex's in a pair of got damn jimmy choo's lmaooo ...

I mean got damn ..even within the context of a film about reanimated dinosaurs you still need some semblance of theatrical logic or else as I said you might as well have "genetically modified" rocket powered raptors terrorizing the Galaxy .... I mean why not? from your demeanor it seems as tho people would find that thrilling!! In fact I think that should be the next movie ... I can see it now

JURASSIC PARK GALAXY S5(presented by Samsung)
    "LOST SPACE...........THE MARS EDITION"

classic!

Only thing I believe has credence is the complaint about the dinosaur jumping out the water containment at the end when there was never any mention of the tank being damaged or anything. I'm actually 100 with you on that and didn't even think about it.

Everything else you're talking about is coming off real nitpicky. You talking about camoflauge on a large dino being an issue like you didn't have a T-Rex repeatedly getting the drop on cats in the original. It's the same ? , different flavor.

Yikes ...copping pleas and giving excuses for a ? production ain't my forte baby...... I don't enjoy ? ...I don't promote ? and I don't advise anyone else to ...but hey maybe that's your thing ...perhaps you serve as a ? connoisseur?
    dno2.png

Hey ...that's your prerogative

..aside from what I brought up there's even more plot holes ...? character logic and just overall poor execution to go around ...I just found the egregious examples mentioned to be the most tragically comical
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    T Rex still the king of dinosaurs

He wasn't the king before Blue came back when the Indominus was getting in that ass lol.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why'd they have all of these idiots working the cages and attractions at the park? ? was just filling out applications online like they were working at Wal-Mart? I guess they weren't lying when they said the ? was a field test lol.