Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    terry's scrap game was horrendous....dude routinely got his ass whooped...

i think that's what made the show so good honestly......batman's and to hand was always stuff of legend.....so were the robins....

so to have this dude constantly getting that ass whooped carry the name was a nice twist

The difference is that Bruce and the Robins were highly trained combatants. Terry was just a regular dude with Bruce's genetics. The suit was the only reason he was a hero.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know that....but it was still a hilarious way to take over the name
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    terry's scrap game was horrendous....dude routinely got his ass whooped...

i think that's what made the show so good honestly......batman's and to hand was always stuff of legend.....so were the robins....

so to have this dude constantly getting that ass whooped carry the name was a nice twist

I was just about to come in here and say this, TERRY GOT HIS ASS KICKED EVERY EPISODE OF BATMAN BEYOND I ? YOU NOT. lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every episode has Bruce screaming "Terry! Terry! Answer me!!"

This ? Terry slumped in some warehouse taking a nap till batdog runs in and wakes him up

He dead would be slumped the ? out too

tumblr_m5h4lrDwAZ1r3zat8_zps12e7a87c.gif
  • iron man1
    Options
    Just imagine if Kevin the gawd Conroy bats was in his 90s prime with the tech to make the suit gotdamn game over for everyone. Damn near unlimited batarangs that can shoot out like bullets, enhanced strength, all types of sensors in the cowl, durability, and the hearing and recording audio machine in his fingers. Not to mention the stealth belt and flight maaaaaaaaaaaaaan GOAT.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every episode has Bruce screaming "Terry! Terry! Answer me!!"

This ? Terry slumped in some warehouse taking a nap till batdog runs in and wakes him up

this ? got me rollin cause it's so true
  • Dupac
    edited December 2014
    Options
    terry shoulda ? that royal flush chick too... he was playing around with it, but never smashed

Once_Burned.jpg
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    terry shoulda ? that royal flush chick too... he was playing around with it, but never smashed

Once_Burned.jpg

Man between Dana and Ten I believe Terry was either a ? or just plain scared of ? , ? had bad ? pining behind his no boxing ass.
  • Dupac
    Options
    the little black chick who figured out he was batman, was throwing the ? at him too...

i mean his girl was already suspicious they were hiding something...and what's more likely...

he ? a bad ass black chick....or he's batman??

? he shoulda just smashed off of gp....ain't like homegirl wasn't already helping him keep secrets from his girl
  • iron man1
    Options
    Man Bruce would've ran through them chicks and went right back to whooping ass and acting like he never met em lol.
  • Dupac
    Options
    I just wanted to revisit this thread due to Terry always catching that fade

Terry would ? himself every time this dude popped up

Shriek.jpg

BMBU_16_2628.jpg
  • Dupac
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ? terry lucky he had that enhanced suit had he had Bruce's og batsuit he would've been dead first day on the job