C.M. Punk Finally Opens Up on The Art Of Wrestling(Colt Cabana's Podcast)

Peezy_Jenkins
Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Off The Turn Buckle
http://www.tsmradio.com/colthold2/show226.mp3

i just started after having to wait a while and refresh, so i assume the site is crashing at times due to many fans wanting to check it. if it doesnt work at first i suggest just waiting a while and refreshing

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    This is amazing, I know some on here label him as a lame ass quitter, but some didn't agree but didn't blame him, idk how u can blame him
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    The CM Punk Debate (Part 2) - Does He Still Owe Fans An Explanation
    http://youtu.be/aP1RpjDrE10
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    there will be a part 2 btw
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Triple H ain't ? . And Vince really outta touch
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only way i ever see him coming back

Headline WM
    Input on creative
    Top $$$$$$
    Work tv only
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    hopefully this kills thoughts that bruh was too selfish to let db have the mania spot or was too selfish to drop the belt, i never agreed with the timing being right on when he actually did drop it either

lmao @ him sayin vince thought batista and randy orton would be the biggest main event ever, if vince thought that thats a sign he need to get tests done on his brain

rofl @ him imitating ryback "im a dumb ? " punk was prolly speechless after that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    and it seem like that "whats next" ? happens with everybody. damn wwe might be a better place if everybody stood up for themselves like punk and cena do
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention of Teddy Hart?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Im gonna give cm punk the main event in wrestlemania in 2k15
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link doesn't work, what was the main points that were said
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    He went ham on Ryan Reeves!!!
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTariq wrote: »
    He went ham on Ryan Reeves!!!

"Are you really trying to hurt me or are you stupid as ? "
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ Vince with tears in his eyes trying to hug Punk when he said good bye. I could just see that ? clear as day.

Respect to Punk man the WWE was trying to ? that man he had a staff infection in his back and they werent diagnosing it. Doctors said he could of ? died smh.. DB better be careful and even tho I cant stand his guts as a competitor Cena better too.

? crazy, its ? up that this will probably end up being another one of those Warrior/Sting type deals where Punk won't return to the organization until hes too over the hill to compete.

Don't nobody wanna see that ? happen man
  • DOPEdweebz
    CM Punk is an American hipster punk version of Bret Hart with less wrestling royalty/lineage and in ring technical ability, but better mic work with a touch of KENTA. I said this years ago b4 the "pipe bomb", and it's even more true now.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    btw am i the only one thinkin that what punk said about his injuries totally contradicts the wellness bs and the banning of chair shots and blood? and punk not the only one who say injuries can cost u ur spot
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is CM Punk on the whole 2 hours?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    colt talks for a good 10 mins at first hyping it up
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    So...I'm essence, punk wanted top superstar status. Sponsors and ? .

Vince says no.

Punk leaves in a hissy fit.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Is CM Punk on the whole 2 hours?

Yes.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2014
    JokerKing wrote: »

Vince says no.

u should ask him that next week.

its easy to look at it like that, but did he not deserve it? did he not provide quality matches? did we not know he nearly wrecked his body b4 he even told his side?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    JokerKing wrote: »

Vince says no.

u should ask him that next week.

its easy to look at it like that, but did he not deserve it? did he not provide quality matches? did we not know he nearly wrecked his body b4 he even told his side?

every wrestler on that roster is dealing with crippling injuries, he aint special. does he deserve more shine on that main event, yes. but so does ziggler, bryan, ambrose, wyatt, ryback, etc. hearing that interview, it just seems like he has that "take my ball and going home" attitude. sitting there with his arms crossed like hes special.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2014
    yea, everybody fights thru injuries, and so did punk, him being eager to come back early and sometimes even being pressured to come back early thru serious injuries despite what he originally thought proves that, and im sure thats what guys like cena keep doing over and over, and perhaps he did take his ball and go home, but really now, what ball did he have to take home, he was in no storylines or future promotions and when he kept tryna contribute to the team when he had the ball his team turned it over in a sense, lets say he did take his ball and go home tho, i think he would have went home a lot earlier such as when hhh buried him, or when ses was ruined for no reason, or when he dropped the belt to rock(which he was also willing to do at mania), or when he kept losing to part timers and wondering why there werent any thought ahead of plans storyline wise, or when he wasnt gettin paid properly, or when he asked for treatment and they refused him. maybe he did take his ball and go home. that doesnt make any of his issues any less valid. thats how u treat a legit draw who rivaling the cash cow in sales? hell most of the issues he mentioned are issues we mention on here every monday(building new stars, idiotic storylines, etc). seems to me he was just someone fed up wit the overload of ? and tired of being one of the only ones standing up for himself. not sayin he should have walked out like that, but hell if he didnt we could be saying rip punk right now. i guess everyone else who has left has that same attitude as well huh?
  • StoneColdMikey
    I don't think he would have quit if he wasn't that injured
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2014
    Lol he basically says Jericho has an agenda in regards to people who have reached out to him.