How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (Might Be The Worst Performance I've Ever Seen)

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm really confused by this sh-t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZU4RxgUkg

What the f-ck is this sh-t?

more importantly, what the f-ck is this sh-t?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdPPkarI4zg

Comments

• sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    She has achieved one hit, like 70% of these other ? . /thread

Sidenote: I ? with Try Me on a strictly club basis, but I ? with it none the less.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Half these new ? have no star quality, they just reg hood ? /? with no media training, no stage presence, nuffn...just way too raw for the industry...Wiz, Drake, Rocky and Big Sean were the last set of new rappers that had a lil star power about them, everybody else either too much of an average Joe (Krit, Kendrivk and Cole) to be a star, or plain ol just too hood (Keef, Bobby, French, Meek)...word.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That College joint is wack as ? got damn
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Half these new ? have no star quality, they just reg hood ? /? with no media training, no stage presence, nuffn...just way too raw for the industry...Wiz, Drake, Rocky and Big Sean were the last set of new rappers that had a lil star power about them, everybody else either too much of an average Joe (Krit, Kendrivk and Cole) to be a star, or plain ol just too hood (Keef, Bobby, French, Meek)...word.
    Wtf??????

Kendrick n Cole is doing better than Sean, Rocky N Wiz at this point...
    Kendrick is right up there with Drake...

Doesnt mean ? , still not stars....my sister isnt an avid rap fan but she knows who Sean, Rocky and Wiz are....if she saw Kendrick on the corner holding an empty dunkin donuts cup in his hand she'd prolly drop some change in it thinkin he was just a regular homeless ? lol..totally oblivious to who the ? he is, same as with Kritt..I think she might know Cole, maybe.

Successful rappers (K Dot and Cole), sure, superstars...? no.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kendrick and Cole ain't getting endorsement calls over Drake or Rocky. Lotta these new ? either have no charisma or are too turnt up
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    chasin does have a point
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still haven't heard any of her music
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf??????

Doesnt mean ? , still not stars....my sister isnt an avid rap fan but she knows who Sean, Rocky and Wiz are....if she saw Kendrick on the corner holding an empty dunkin donuts cup in his hand she'd prolly drop some change in it thinkin he was just a regular homeless ? lol..totally oblivious to who the ? he is, same as with Kritt..I think she might know Cole, maybe.

Dude superstar and Successful is one n the same...
    Thats that ghetto mentality, Where u have to have $800,000 solid gold sneakers , 10 chains n a fur coat in july To b a star.
    he eclipsed all the other ? u named, outside of Drake...
    Kendrick is all over t.v, n the radio.
    What more those he need?
    my bad .hes not on a street corner, holding a bag of donuts, While being identified by ya sister ...............
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf??????

Dude superstar and Successful is one n the same...
    Thats that ghetto mentality, Where u have to have $800,000 solid gold sneakers , 10 chains n a fur coat in july To b a star.
    he eclipsed all the other ? u named, outside of Drake...
    Kendrick is all over t.v, n the radio.
    What more those he need?
    my bad .hes not on a street corner, holding a bag of donuts, While being identified by ya sister ...............

and he still touring off an album he dropped 2 years ago
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I understand yall don't like the performance. Understandably she's new and she's gonna get better hopefully. But why yall wait for something like this to happen suggest shes wack? Where was the strong dislike b4 when me n BCotton first posted this? Its almost like yall wait for someone to do something subpar just to say their wack after only because you have something to run wit, blow out of proportion, or use the moment to exaggerate how you perceive them as a whole artist.

That being said I could be just playing capt save a ? , who knows, but I been ? with the "Try Me" joint and maybe two other joints, and it doesn't bother me that a new artist has a weak tv performance one bit. Now if she was doing this for like 5 years on this level, I can see the issue.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? got a perm wearing a bath robe on national tv looking like a teenage ? ...wtf is this world coming too?

lol bruh...
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? got a perm wearing a bath robe on national tv looking like a teenage ? ...wtf is this world coming too?

My ? , did you even press play?
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I asked pretty much the same question in another thread, and I was given feelings for asking. Smh! I seriously wanted to know what's appealing about shorty but no one gave an answer.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall two stop flirting

the machine is behind her thats why she hot

forget what ya heard....

somebody tweeted she look like a Harlem ?

SMH

• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldnt even watch this ?
    That means its hot in these streets
    FML

I try to listen to the new hotness but there is only so much a man can take
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Try me beat is the best beat of 2014 easily. Producers make rappers what they are nowadays