2»

Comments

• KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zulu Nation will be an influence to son and his music so this is dope.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    I read this comment somewhere.....

"Next Chuck D is gonna cosign Young Thug"

LOL & SMH at the same damn time
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goldenja wrote: »
    For once, I'm surprised..

I'm not a fan of Lil' Wayne, but this could help bring back black awareness in our music again.

are you ? kidding me? this the same ? who follows trends and been saying he was gunna get back to making dope hip hop and each album has been more and more of a joke. The Zulu nation out they ? damn mind to let this ? clown wayne in they camp. At this point in his career the only thing he bringing awarness too is justin beiber limp bizkit and yung thug.

• KneeGro_DuperMan
    Q Tip is clearly losing his damn mind nowadays.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

I'm not a fan of Lil' Wayne, but this could help bring back black awareness in our music again.

are you ? kidding me? this the same ? who follows trends and been saying he was gunna get back to making dope hip hop and each album has been more and more of a joke. The Zulu nation out they ? damn mind to let this ? clown wayne in they camp. At this point in his career the only thing he bringing awarness too is justin beiber limp bizkit and yung thug.

gotta have an open mind man.. i mean, this could be fake for all we know.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read this comment somewhere.....

"Next Chuck D is gonna cosign Young Thug"

LOL & SMH at the same damn time

yeah.. this really makes me think Wayne being in the Zulu was a rumor
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

gotta have an open mind man.. i mean, this could be fake for all we know.

birdman will pay a producer before wayne goes back to making any type of conscious rap. Rappers in the bushes will get release dates before wayne stops making mediocre music.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elzo69Renaissance‌

what did the Cons say?

In that breakfast club interview , Cons said something like QTip is so afraid to be forgotteN to let time pass him by that he does whatever to tie himself to currently popular artists...( well cons was talking bout Kanye but u get the point
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elzo69Renaissance‌

what did the Cons say?

In that breakfast club interview , Cons said something like QTip is so afraid to be forgotteN to let time pass him by that he does whatever to tie himself to currently popular artists...( well cons was talking bout Kanye but u get the point

Consequence is a good rapper. I've listened to one or two of his most recent tapes but he talks a lot about his former 'potnas' in public.. (was there a bust up between him and Buddens a couple years back? )

All ? aside, all that matters to me is Q-Tip as an artiste. He hasn't failed me yet as a rapper producer..
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    @Elzo69Renaissance‌

what did the Cons say?

Consequence is a good rapper. I've listened to one or two of his most recent tapes but he talks a lot about his former 'potnas' in public.. (was there a bust up between him and Buddens a couple years back? )

All ? aside, all that matters to me is Q-Tip as an artiste. He hasn't failed me yet as a rapper producer..

Yeah, con punched budden on love and hip hop New york.......Yeah i watched love and hip hop
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This really doesn't do anything for either party involved. Wayne will probably not uphold the beliefs and standards we associate with that organization and the organization has waned in relevance so this reeks of desperation on their part.

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne is trying to attach himself to something credible and Zulu's show love. But until this human-garbage starts talking about Kemet and going to Universals, I would take this ? with a grain of salt.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joins Zulu Nation

Zulu Nation founder accused of ?

Lauce
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how the ? this ? get into the zulu nation? this is like the KKK recently saying they were open to letting in blacks and jews.

is wayne gunna bring awareness to how he beats the ? like emmit till or is he gunna be spreading the gospel of how he gave justin beiber passes to say ? ?

Yeah but look who started the Zulu nation though....
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Birdman Sandusky to Afrikan Bam Bottoms. This ? can't win B.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From one ? to another..well damn.