Thoughts After Working with an Edomite Woman

Options
geechee slim
geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
MV5BMjEzOTE3ODM3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYyODI4Mg@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

I've coined a new term. It's the Sundra Bullock Syndrome.

It's the white savior mentality, meets white guilt, meets white ignorance.

At my night job where I clean some different buildings, you don't need a degree or even a GED to do this job, right? I'm just doing this to go back to school and get into a higher tax bracket. But when a white woman sees you with a mop and bucket, will you ain't nothing more than a dumb little ? .

First of all, no matter how well dressed or well articulated you are, a white woman will assume that she is smarter then you.
"You gon be able to do this when I'm gone, young man?"
"Yes... I've worked for this company for two years so how hard can it be?"
"OK, well, Im gonna stick around just in case so you don't get lost."
Edomite women will actually try to show you how to sign-in to a building. Because somehow during college, I forgot how to print and sign my name and time, rendering me untrustworthy and illiterate.

To work at this particular building, I needed a background check. When it came back clear, the ? told me "CONGRADULATIONS!"
When dealing with Edom women, it doesn't matter if you leave the hoodie, timberlands, stud earrings, and hood vernacular in the car. You're still a modern day Muhammed Ali to these people.

And what is it about white women sucking all the funny out of a joke?

You could be talking with some black woman about her Thanksgiving dinner, and here comes miss Edomite talking about how she had to spit buck shots out of the turkey. Edomite women suffering SBS have side effects of being so pleasant that it's actually annoying and frustrating. Especially slow talkers.

Edomite women are uncomfortable to be around. For example, they do not know when they are in the way of moving objects. Find them on the highway riding a bicycle with his ? ass friends in tights... Tights! Even animals suffer depression, especially when they're connected to a carriage pulling white people all around a predominant historic area. Or being an exotic reptile confined to a 4 foot box with a lamp. Even Thier pets are slaves depressed.

And there's something about white people getting way too close to you physically
. Directly in your face when they're talking to you. They want to come with you when you take YOUR lunch break, and talk about work during break hours. Because there's nothing more exciting then further discussion of the ? you will go through for 8 hours. They shake your hand, then hold your manly hand while they talk further, looking lovingly in your eyes with that schmuck smirk.

They always think you're broke! "There's a snack machine downstairs if yer hungreee. You need a dollah?" ? I'm ballin. But since youre the seed of Satin I'll take your quarters.

And wow, can you leave your personal business to yourself?
How is it that I've only known you for two hours, & I already know about your cheating husband, your cheatin daughter, your ? brother-in-law, your bullet wounds, your stab wounds, you being ? , your pet possum, which was a rescue after you hit it with your pickup truck, and how everyone in your family is addicted to methamphetamines. I DON'T CARE!

Seeing your Edomi-tality, (another new word) I knew her whole life before she said it. I pretty much could have guessed that you grew up in the woods, shooting squirrels and eating them, and having sexual relations with your closest of kin. But I never would have guessed your grandfather was a moonshiner, your father was a ? runner, your husband was a snorter, and your oldest son is a county sheriff.

Furthermore, she will assert that her idea of how to do the job holds more weight then yours
. Even if it means walking 3x as slow to equate my long African stride of the feet. On average, white people take about six or seven steps for every 4 or 5 steps a black man takes. Do this experiment in real life and see for yourself.

Also, white people loooove carnage and violence! Do you have to grow up knowing how to shoot a rifle? YES if you want dinner. This lady told me about hitting a deer with the car, then using a knife to puncture his lungs so it could die "humanely."

White women, like white men, take their white privilege to the left lane when they're driving
! Now, you and I know that the left lane is for passing drivers. Well, it's also for white people in Toyota Prius, Mini Coopers, Kia Sols, PT Cruisers, in any Ford pickup truck. And white men do not use turning signals. Now, you may say black people are guilty of the same vehicular crimes. But that's only for black senior citizens and handicap who are too old or blind to know which lane thier Buick park Avenue is in.

This is why white people like to walk in front of you or across your path. They want you to stop what you're doing and slow down to recognize their genetic superiority. This is confirmed by passing you but never looking you in the eye or even acknowledging your kindness.

Any racially motivated news stories, they get quiet as hell! There I was in the kitchen area seeing a headline about a 12 year old boy shot by police for carrying an air pistol. As soon as the words Mike Brown or Trayvon Martin were brought up, why people get quiet like somebody took a needle and thread on their lips and sewed it shut. If you ever want a white woman to shut up, just mention Ferguson.

But, they assume that you show the same prejudice against brown people. I have no problem with the Latin community coming over here and completely ruining white people's economy. I also have no problem with the Arabians waging holy war against those occupying thier land. They will convince you that Obama is a terrorist, when the pilgrims, Confederates, and modern day Jews are all white. there is a convenient type of amnesia when considering what America is now compared to its past.

This is the most important part right here. Black and white people are much the same. Where black people want to hold on to their culture , White people want to hold onto their heritage. Do you know what heritage is? That's a physical term for an inheritance. So why people are more concerned about their physical property then they are about what it really means to be white. Amazing, right?
So while we feel some type of way about white musicians taking black awards, they may feel some type of way about black homeowners in their white neighborhoods.

So in conclusion, working with a white woman is like dating any woman; you can make it work but you will never know what's really on her mind.

Comments

• geechee slim
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of european folk like to think they are very vastly more intelligent than anyone else, but have never erected nothing, but violence on this world. If it's trickery within a system they control that's all it amounts to, nothing of great survival skills and such that's why they show a lot of white women being heroes and such like Katiness from Hunger Games who race is considered to be either native american or multi-racial, but never had a great woman in power that isn't supported by her power structure.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And what is it about white women sucking all the funny out of a joke?

Most females do this though
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Sundra Bullock?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geechee Slim one of the realest....and one of the most creative minds on the IC...got bars and concepts.

Never heard this "edomite" terms
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Geechee Slim one of the realest....and one of the most creative minds on the IC...got bars and concepts.

Never heard this "edomite" terms

Stems from the beliefs of Hebrew Israelites.

http://youtu.be/mZFXrMXBB3Q
  • geechee slim
    Options
    next time you're being hassled by a white person, call them a stinking Edomites. They will be so shocked and offended, primarily because they don't know what an Edomite is.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont sleep on this thread.
  • geechee slim
    Options
    but just to be fair, the word edomite relating to color is pure speculation. The color red does appear in a brownish tint in white people's skin pheomelanin. but the biblical description of the color red on skin is more similar to a Native American or someone who has a clay-like skin tone. Yet, that doesn't take away from yellow hair and blue eyes which is a marker for Edom.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They always think you're broke! "There's a snack machine downstairs if yer hungreee. You need a dollah?" ? I'm ballin. But since youre the seed of Satin I'll take your quarters.
    Made it here and died. Its gunna be a min before, i gather myself and read the rest of this lol.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I woulda been like "shhhhh don't tell nobody, I'm here for an upcoming episode of Undercover Boss".

You would have had her kissing your ass or just staying totally out your way.
  • KravenMorehead
    KravenMorehead Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white girls are close talkers though and they like to rub your arm as they talk to you

and white southerners do say some crazy ? about mexicans to black people down here...as if imma co-sign it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    white girls are close talkers though and they like to rub your arm as they talk to you

and white southerners do say some crazy ? about mexicans to black people down here...as if imma co-sign it

A Mexican will co-sign a white man talking racist ? about another Mexican.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    have to tell you, there's a lot going on in this post that's not entirely specific to white women*

*who are still the worst, just saying
  • geechee slim
    Options
    Pic?
    I don't want to get fired over you Negros, especially during this holiday bonus and overtime money hours.

But no lie, this ? actually called me on the day of Thanksgiving. Then, called me today on my day off TODAY to ask me how I made out last night.

...Now let that sink in for a second...
    The woman that you have been training with for days is now calling you outside of work hours... ? , I don't see you til Monday!

And that's when I realized the greatest strength that the black man has is also his greatest weakness.... We are just too ? charismatic. This is how white women and children view us.
    irongiant.jpg

And since the white devil man has to defend his crimes heritage, he sees us like this.
    header-don-cheadle-discusses-possible-war-machine-spinoff-film.jpg

Now at first, I wondered if she had a head problem. honestly, if she was ? or dropped on the head, then I could excused her fuckery. I may be her only friend in the world. If you saw how she looks compared to me in height, it's like that movie Iron Giant.

But she's clearly not ? at all, and her vehicle has no handicap sticker. She always parks backwards, so that she is facing the exit.

Now only an intelligent person would park to get out. Right?
    or am i tripping?