The most etherious lines ever posted on the I.C

PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Haute going at miko: "She got a face that only T.I could love"

earth two superman going at aquafina flow: "aqua looks like a final boss on a nintendo game"

These are the two that I can think of right now. Go ahead and add on you damn heathens.

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    the ? @john_blazini said to mos def @haute about that she shouldnt be acting a certain way.....or something or other i dont want to butcher the quote but one of these ic historians know. that ? looked like it mightve hurt her feelings despite the facade
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Wish I could find the exact quote, but when MzKB and Chuck went back & forth beefin...smh.

When Chuck posted a pic of her car (Mercedes i think), and MzKB called her out on leasing and not owning. Told Chuck to post the title. Chuck posted it, but upon further review, it was the bill of sale paper, and not a car title. MzKB (and another IC poster whom I forgot) called her out on it.

So MzKb posted not one...not two...but THREE Mercedes keys WITH the actual car title. Shut Chuck down. The only comeback Chuck had was that she was a literary author. The IC reacted...
    9mvZzRk.jpg

@ was so random. Lol. MzKB must've gotten to her, b/c Chuck started posting less and less in that thread, until she stopped. After that she just went around in other threads saying "hi" to folks, and giving random "lol" reactions. Smh. I had to resign as Chuck's e-trainer. I taught her better than that.

They were audi keys if I recall correctly

Yeah that's it. I couldn't remember.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kai owns this thread
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    lil loca has the stamina of a grilled cheese sandwich
    Kai wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    lil loca has the stamina of a grilled cheese sandwich

soon as she gets cold, she's useless?

there is no beef cain, she just catches feelings with everybody and in nearly every thread she goes in. she's quite easy to troll and that's fun, so i do it. what can i say, i'm a trouble maker

Nope; I don't catch feelings in every thread. You just like to troll me specifically because it makes you feel better about yourself. Insecurity is what your problem really is.

here's a secret (don't tell anyone i told) *whispers* i can only troll you if you let me, ps a diet of only fried twinkies will make you fat

yes loca, that's my problem, i am insecure, you know cuz i'm not cute, or smart or have amazing nipples. please tell me how i can be more secure and sure of myself like you are

Of course insecurity is your problem. People who antagonize other people frequently have that sort of emotional problem.

oh my is that so? you should've got a psychology degree instead of wasting your time with women's studies loca, you are just so spot on

quick question, what emotional problems made you eat all your sadness away?

Lol these is the best etherous lines you could dig up?

I don't even remember either of those quotes, tbh.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai has the deadliest female mouth

ts used that weak ass joke against me as an example?

that's not even top 10
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't remember them b/c you kept sayin "Didn't read"...after quoting AND responding to the post you claimed that you didn't read.

Welp, that just goes to show that I'm true to my word about not reading ? most people say when we go back and forth. \:D/
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big mama mad lmaooo
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost spit my drink on my screen laughing when OTT hacked Uptown's account and made his picture a ?

naziconnex.png
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    the ? @john_blazini said to mos def @haute about that she shouldnt be acting a certain way.....or something or other i dont want to butcher the quote but one of these ic historians know. that ? looked like it mightve hurt her feelings despite the facade

I told her with a face like that she should learn to be more humble.. it was more friendly advice because before seeing her face I thought she was going to be at least a be 7.