Rupert Murdoch Defends Exodus Movie Cast: ‘Since When Are Egyptians Not White?

Options

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since when are Norwegian's not Black?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It goes to show why imagery is so powerful versus logic and reasoning. Facts shows Ramses closest people related are the Ugandans and for a fact the whole dynasty was related to them by DNA. But people do not read nor research scientific research. A child will tell you in your face that these white men were Egyptians knowing their white friends burn up in the northern sun in the summer without proper sunscreen. Foolishness.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You know in a way ppl gotta give Mel Gibson credit.
    Dude made a movie about the Maya with all authentic actors and even the authentic language.
    Im sure he could make a dope movie about Egypt too.

tumblr_ls0h6nEq4x1qaex5co1_500.gif
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    $_35.JPG

they somehow managed to make this shaka zulu film a white love story

a film about Zulu, slave trade and Africa was somehow transformed into a craka lovestory

Is that ? David Hasselhoff from Baywatch, i gotta take my hat off to these crackas, nobody as ? ruthless as these ? bro

shottas-o.gif
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    We need to start rewritting history too and ? up these crackers history.

The first Viking was a black man

flavor-flav-and-clock-necklaces-gallery.jpg
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Yall asking questions about wealthy blacks not coming together and funding movies but yall already know the damn answers. They have the money but not the power to keep their money. Most wealthy blacks in this country money is tied in some way to white people making more money off them than the black person makes off themselves. These black people already know, been told, seen or all 3 that their gravy train will be cut off if they try to do empowering things for other black people in america.

Think about it Oprah from chicago why would she build a school in Africa before she put one in chicago? Having foundations in your local city/state isn't seen as a threat. But a collective national black controlled and funded movement is a threat that will be shut down. The naacp and a few other civil rights organizations have been put on blast for taking money from conservative gop groups to push their agenda. Those groups have been sold out and been under the control of white people which why they are still around.

They have big money and no power which is why we don't get these movies. They know they can be made broke or have their life snatched if they go against that white machine. That is one of the many reasons we don't get Nat Turner and Hati revolution movies.

If wealthy black people were really and truly for the betterment of ALL black people then groups and organizations like the boule and jack & jill wouldn't exsist.

So.. it's hopeless, basically.
    Not that I disagree if that's what you're saying.. But is that what you're saying?
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

http://www.amazon.com/TRUE-MYTH-BLACK-VIKINGS-THEMIDDLE/dp/1466960035

TRUE MYTH: BLACK VIKINGS OF THE MIDDLE AGES

Why is it that encyclopedias assert the Vikings, or Norsemen, landed in parts of North America, yet the Vikings have never been credited with its “discovery”? Historians bestow this honor on Christopher Columbus, who ventured here five hundred years after the Vikings, having never set foot on the continent! True Myth: Black Vikings of the Middle Ages takes the reader where he or she has never been before. We have always been told that Vikings, or Norsemen, were tall, blond, white and blue-eyed—an image that has been presented to us in books and films. Now comes a book that challenges this centuries-old assertion, presenting evidence that these vaunted warriors were not the people popular historians have told us they were. The author presents evidence that white-skinned peoples in England, Ireland, and Wales referred to Vikings as black pagans and black devils. The extent of their dominance in Europe is examined—in fact, the author presents a reassessment of Europe that some readers will find difficult to believe, beginning with man’s migrations into the continent and examining a number of black-skinned peoples who called Europe home from very ancient times almost to the present.
  • indyman87
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/TRUE-MYTH-BLACK-VIKINGS-THEMIDDLE/dp/1466960035

The reader has never read a book like this—filled with quotations from noted historians as well as from several Icelandic sagas—that will take the reader on a journey he or she has never imagined! A more accurate picture of Europe has never been presented before. The writer revisits the last ice age, presents evidence of the heavy presence of blacks in ancient Europe, and revisits ancient Greece, Rome, and areas of Asia, discussing the presence of black-skinned peoples in them before arriving in Viking-age Scandinavia when Norsemen embarked on a three-century-long assault on the continent and began migrating to Iceland and other areas of North America. Once the reader has completed True Myth: Black Vikings of the Middle Ages, he or she will have to question what he or she has been taught, historians once thought to be trustworthy, and the notion that the races were strictly divided and had never intermingled. There has never been a truer picture of Europe written, and the reader now has the opportunity to embark on the most thrilling journey he or she will ever take.

image016.jpg

roman_boy.jpg

http://blackvikingen.blogspot.com/

with African born, Roman Emperor Septimus Severus. There were four other Black emperors after the Severus dynasty.

Hannibal, the father of military strategy, performed the astounding feat of
    crossing the Alps on elephants in 218 B.C. With only 26,000 of his
    original force of 82,000 troops remaining, Hannibal defeated Rome, the mightiest
    military power of the age, who had a million men, in every battle for the next
    fifteen years. His tactics are still taught in leading military academies
    of the U.S., Europe & other lands.

The original “knights” of England were Black! --including the knights of King Arthur’s Round Table!
    That’s why they were called “knights” after the night or darkness of their skin. -
    the myths and origins were also African...
    The Round table is really the Zodiac - but more on this later.
    Have you ever really wondered what it means by the "Dark Ages"???
    It's where they ripped out the pages of our true history.
    WE ARE THE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE
    King Arthur (Osiris/Ausar) : You may try to ? and destroy me... but you'll never destroy the ideals of Camelot! (Kemet/KMT)
    ~Camelot is KMT~
    Here's the history
    Any comprehensive account of the African presence in early Europe should include England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Scandinavia. The history and legends of Scotland confirm the existence of "purely Black people." We see one of them in the person of Kenneth the Niger. During the tenth century Kenneth the Niger ruled over three provinces in the Scottish Highlands.
    www.cwo.com/~lucumi/british.html

1bf50119-13c5-422b-b68c-340f4250e522
  • indyman87
    Options
    Roman_1med.jpg

Black, Kings, Scotland, Kenneth the Niger, Viking, Thorhall, Earl ...
    www.nok-benin.co.uk178 × 240Search by image
    A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America

Another Viking, more notable than Thorhall, was Earl Thorfinn, "the most distinguished of all the earls in the Islands." Thorfinn ruled over nine earldoms in Scotland and Ireland, and died at the age of seventy-five. His widow married the king of Scotland. Thorfinn was described as "one of the largest men in point of stature, and ugly, sharp featured, and somewhat tawny, and the most martial looking man. It has been related that he was the foremost of all his men."
    The black blood type is common even in Nordic Europe where intermixing has been happening since antiquity.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember seeing something along these lines in hidden colors 2, not to mention the ancient samurai were black.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »

Honestly...I'm still shocked that we are getting a BLACK PANTHER movie

Panther1995_movie_poster.JPG

Directed by Mario Van Peebles in 1995..

Baadasssss!_Poster.JPG

Also directed this in 2003; the making of his father's film in the early 70s

If there's currently a filmmaker Black folk can readily rely on to make movies on Black history with mega budgets, he'll get my vote..

@rip.dilla

I'm talking about Marvel comics Black Panther. Its slated to release in 2017
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question....

I want crackers to explain something to me...

Ancient+Egyptian+Life.jpg
    ancinet007.jpg
    Ancient_Egyptians_on_a_small_craft_-_mastaba_of_Nikauisesi,_Saqqara.jpg
    egyptian-women.jpg
    Sold.jpg

If the ancient Egyptians were white, why did they depict themselves like this?

I'll wait.

Because the brown and red colors they used weren't literal they had spiritual significance. The same way Egypt was called Kemet not because the people were black but because of the soil.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    And lol @Middle eastern...mann all that ? is really Africa.

A scheme to separate us from a lot of the history that they want to claim. Just like the sub saharan african ?
  • G.Avant
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Some ? that tripped me out and really opened my eyes to how ingrained white supremacy and eurocentricism is in this world is the fact that we are subtly indoctrinated with it starting in Pre-school and kindergarten. Think of a Globe or world map and how it looks:

globe-map-blue-hi.png

There's absolutely NO scientific basis for Europe to be on top of the map. There is no up or down in Space. When astronaughts got to space and looked at Earth for the first time and took pictures, this is what they saw:

599px-Apollo17WorldReversed.jpg

The world with AFRICA on top. Before NASA released this to the public they flipped it so that Europe was on top, as is traditional orientation of the world. That subtle bit right there demonstrates how deep it is.
    Makes sense. I always wonder why lower egypt Was untop of upper egypt.
    Same with california north cali is the bay while south cal is untop of north cal.

We looking @ the world upside down.

The lower and upper egypt was actually based off of the elevation of the land not direction. This is why the nile flows north.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Serious question....

ancinet007.jpg
    egyptian-women.jpg
    Sold.jpg

I'll wait.

Because the brown and red colors they used weren't literal they had spiritual significance. The same way Egypt was called Kemet not because the people were black but because of the soil.

This was sarcasm just in case yall aint grasp this lol. This is two of the things that they love to say when this comes up.
  • indyman87
    Options
    The Etruscans.

Many call them the Black Etruscans but since they were the first scoiety in Italy before the 'White people' came North and adopted their name they are just the Etruscans to me.

65a1524b35a39e9196852fb6c2cca389.jpg

http://www.mysteriousetruscans.com/

" I can never succeed in understanding why Italians still fail to recognize the enormous contribution that the Etruscan civilization has made to our Western civilization. We keep on believing the teaching that the Greeks and above all the Romans are the peoples to whom the Western world owes its origins. All of this is considerably exaggerated and based on historical falsehoods. However, I have ascertained instead that it is the Etruscans, coming from the East, who are the true founders of our European culture, for both good and bad aspects. This truth continues to be understated and at times hindered by various Italian historians while it has been being recognized for numerous decades by the majority of the historians of the whole world. Etruscology is now a subject of enormous interest all over the world and a lot of falsehoods and commonly held beliefs are crumbling because they were used to discredit a people for appropriating of their worths. In the past centuries first the powerful and unculturated Rome h as falsified its own origins and has ignored the legacy of the defeated Etruscan civilization, then the first Christian emperors have completed the work with their edicts. Subsequently on the ruins of the empire, the Pontifices of the new religion appropriated many ancient insignias of the Orient handed down to the Romans from Etruscan leaders and priests. For example the purple of the Lucumones became the colour of the cardinal, the Etruscan priest's Littus became the Pastoral one of the Bishops. The solemn ceremonies of the new religion are a reproduction of the Etruscan religious ceremonies. The ancient former Etruscan cities became the first Episcopal centers (Volterra, Vulci, Orvieto, etc). The longest existing Etruscan text is a calendar containing 12 columns with the religious instructions for every day.
    Also the figurative Christian patrimony retraces the images found again in the Etruscan tombs. The winged figures of the Etruscans return in the Christian figures of the angels and Satan. On top of the ancient Etruscan temples has been built the new churches which very probably still conceal in many things their walls. It is strange that Etruscologists have not considered this yet. Then first Rome, then above all the priestly hierarchy of the new Roman religion snatched the symbols of the Etruscan civilization but denied the so-called pagan origin of it all. As always happens rather in the history and in the life, slandering the legitimate owners and accusing them of various inequities. Unfortunately our culture has inherited the worse of the Etruscan religion as for example, the concept of infallibility, seconded by the Christian religion.

cropped.antefix.menil_found.coll.1st_half_vcbc.2.2mb.jpg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.antefix.menil_found.coll.1st_half_vcbc.2.2mb.jpg
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Yall asking questions about wealthy blacks not coming together and funding movies but yall already know the damn answers. They have the money but not the power to keep their money. Most wealthy blacks in this country money is tied in some way to white people making more money off them than the black person makes off themselves. These black people already know, been told, seen or all 3 that their gravy train will be cut off if they try to do empowering things for other black people in america.

Think about it Oprah from chicago why would she build a school in Africa before she put one in chicago? Having foundations in your local city/state isn't seen as a threat. But a collective national black controlled and funded movement is a threat that will be shut down. The naacp and a few other civil rights organizations have been put on blast for taking money from conservative gop groups to push their agenda. Those groups have been sold out and been under the control of white people which why they are still around.

They have big money and no power which is why we don't get these movies. They know they can be made broke or have their life snatched if they go against that white machine. That is one of the many reasons we don't get Nat Turner and Hati revolution movies.

If wealthy black people were really and truly for the betterment of ALL black people then groups and organizations like the boule and jack & jill wouldn't exsist.

So.. it's hopeless, basically.
    Not that I disagree if that's what you're saying.. But is that what you're saying?

No I'm not saying its hopeless at all. Just saying the way it is right now.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Serious question....

ancinet007.jpg
    egyptian-women.jpg
    Sold.jpg

I'll wait.

Its amazing that whites (Arabs included) see depicted the various shades of blacks on the walls and see us in this day and age from yellow bone to blue chocolate and will ignore the obvious....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »

White people argue that Afrocentrists are already doing that. They are right to some degree since some Afrocentrists do take things a little too far when trying to correct whitewashed history.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Tsars/Russians, black Vikings, black samurais, history of black people governing and running predominantly craccer states, countries & people(including Scotland I knew duncan mccloud had to b a ? , Jamaicans love machetes 2 similarly) I guess there's no need to wonder y these people fear us so deeply and want us to think our beginnings started at slavery.

2 bad it seems they know more about our history than us.

We gotta teach the youth **freeway voice** Early.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real truth that people need to learn is that racism as we know it didn't always exist. There was probably definitely fear of the unknown and what's different, but white people didn't always hate blacks the way they do now. That was something created by the rich white elite, and it's relatively recent.
  • CracceR
    edited December 2014
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Roman_1med.jpg

Black, Kings, Scotland, Kenneth the Niger, Viking, Thorhall, Earl ...
    www.nok-benin.co.uk178 × 240Search by image
    A prominent Viking of the eleventh century was Thorhall, who was aboard the ship that carried the early Vikings to the shores of North America

Another Viking, more notable than Thorhall, was Earl Thorfinn, "the most distinguished of all the earls in the Islands." Thorfinn ruled over nine earldoms in Scotland and Ireland, and died at the age of seventy-five. His widow married the king of Scotland. Thorfinn was described as "one of the largest men in point of stature, and ugly, sharp featured, and somewhat tawny, and the most martial looking man. It has been related that he was the foremost of all his men."
    The black blood type is common even in Nordic Europe where intermixing has been happening since antiquity.

exactly

also the plague that killed 30-60% of the european population around 1350 ad. were actually blacc king gods killing craccers all over europe. facts!
    or why else would it be called the BLACC death?
    craccers dont wanna admit that tho and invented the disease.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

Blackdeath2.gif

• CracceR
    Options
    and ? was actually blacc too dont let them fool you!
    thats why these cave craccers try to demonize him and say he was the worst thing.
    he was the original man tho.
    his personal army was called the "schwarze ss" schwarz means BLACC, the plot thickens
    also here is proof, look ? could dance. white ppl cant do that!
    he invented the 2step

200.gif

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm prettt sure this craccer poster has pretended to b black on here b4.
    Crackas have no pride