Two 'New Black Panthers' Arrested Buying Bombs For St. Louis Gateway Arch With EBT Card

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
kdsig8.jpg

Tensions and frustration across the globe over the Darren Wilson decision understandably are running high but two members of the New Black Panthers allegedly tried to twist those burning emotions for a bit of American terrorism.

The St. Louis Dispach has learned that both Brandon Orlando Baldwin and Olajuwon Ali Davis were indicted last week on federal weapons charges in an alleged plot to not only bomb the

Gateway Arch but to also ? St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch and Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson.

111uwbr.jpg
The scheme was doomed from the start. The duo bought a fake pipe bomb planted by an undercover law enforcement sting operation and intended to buy more–until one of the man’s girlfriend’s Electronic Benefit Transfer card (EBT) > Nov 28 - Two 'New Black Panthers' Arrested Buying Bombs For St. Louis Gateway Arch With EBT Card - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below! ran out of money. They were arrested three days before McCulloch read out the grand jury’s decision not to indict officer Wilson on any charges for killing unarmed teen Mike Brown.

An indictment alleges that the events transpired between November 1 to November 13 when Baldwin was caught on a hidden police camera buying two Hi-Point .45-caliber pistols for someone else when he said they were for him.

Both men–suspected to be in their early 20s–were charged with aiding and abetting the making of a false written statement made in connection with a firearms purchase, with additional charges expected to be filed. They both pleaded not guilty in a hearing on Tuesday, November 25. The court says that Baldwin now goes by the name of Muhammad and Davis is now known as Ali.

The New Black Panthers released a lengthy statement in total denouncement of the charges, calling them a “frame up.”

Comments

• bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This can't be life.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maxwell and Kenny Lattimore out here ? up.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? .

Leave that stupid ? to them Arabs and white folk.

Nope. Innocent till proven guilty. Where that groupfund at? I got the bread right chea!!!
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They had the right idea I guess.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's unfortunate they were caught.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait what? Sounds like a bunch of fuckery
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OP drop the link for the article.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    These ? was bout to try the blow the Arch up wit a pipe bomb.... NIGRO PLEASE! DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    These ? was bout to try the blow the Arch up wit a pipe bomb.... NIGRO PLEASE! DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ? .

You know what happens when people with zero experience in bomb making, handle bombs?
    More often than not they wind up killing themselves and half their chapter. Yes... lets root for them.

Im more ? we lost dorner than i am about these two idiots.

Dorner was an asset due to his skillset, these ? wound up being extremist and liabilities.

Yall are rooting for some ? that was too lazy to read the anarchist cookbook.

No.

I refuse.

Bruh. I don't believe these ? tried to do that ? . So...I am rooting for them to get off because I think they are being falsely imprisoned. No way in hell they thought that ? would work. Its only two ways to do that ? and Bin Laden and Timothy Mcveigh did both. But a pipe bomb ? ..... ? ....outta....here.

Why would they do that? Black people would die in that building too. It don't make sense.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but they wanted bombs n guns for protection they werent gona do nothing wrong..

And u wonder why gun store owners didnt sell guns bcuz idiots like this
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We go to jail for attempted murder.

A white doesn't even go to trial for an actual murder.

Typical white AmeriKKKa.

Free these men, they were only carrying out justice in a way that AmeriKKKa was unfit to do so.

I support white murder & white genocide.

Murder implies premeditation
    Don't use words you don't understand
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Typical white AmeriKKKa.

Free these men, they were only carrying out justice in a way that AmeriKKKa was unfit to do so.

That type of talk right there is what makes white people scared of blacks. I don't support ignorance no matter the color. The cracka who killed brown was ignorant and should be jailed. An this two dumb muthafckas adding fuel to the fire by given crackas proof of black ignorance not excellence.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    But but they wanted bombs n guns for protection they werent gona do nothing wrong..

Man..... what the ? are you talking about?

Guns are for protection and unless you legally can't buy a gun no one should make a decision to not sell you a gun based on the color of your skin. That is racial discrimination at its highest form. Any gun shop guilty of such an action should prepare to be sued to death. That is the equivalent of hanging a sign on the door that says whites only. But this...is what white people do....and that is why we hate y'all.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

Typical white AmeriKKKa.

this is ? ...
    police are on record saying they do not shoot to injure. they shoot to ? ... 6+ shots? do u know how guns work?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

Typical white AmeriKKKa.

this is ? ...
    police are on record saying they do not shoot to injure. they shoot to ? ... 6+ shots? do u know how guns work?

The response was not proportionate to the threat but that doesn't establish there was forethought sufficient to satisfy the requirements for murder
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Man..... what the ? are you talking about?

Guns are for protection and unless you legally can't buy a gun no one should make a decision to not sell you a gun based on the color of your skin. That is racial discrimination at its highest form. Any gun shop guilty of such an action should prepare to be sued to death. That is the equivalent of hanging a sign on the door that says whites only. But this...is what white people do....and that is why we hate y'all.

There not gona sell guns day before riots...u think they only sold to whites that day? U act like that white ? in feguson didnt get her gun n shoot herself n the car

And im not white