Two 'New Black Panthers' Arrested Buying Bombs For St. Louis Gateway Arch With EBT Card

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    We go to jail for attempted murder.

A white doesn't even go to trial for an actual murder.

Typical white AmeriKKKa.

Free these men, they were only carrying out justice in a way that AmeriKKKa was unfit to do so.

I support white murder & white genocide.

Murder implies premeditation
    Don't use words you don't understand

this is ? ...
    police are on record saying they do not shoot to injure. they shoot to ? ... 6+ shots? do u know how guns work?

The response was not proportionate to the threat but that doesn't establish there was forethought sufficient to satisfy the requirements for murder

so u expect me, a trained killer, to believe that someone trained and entrusted to protect citizens is unaware of the deadly potential of the firearm that they are issued?
    do we believe that when we pull the trigger a flag that says bang will come out of the barrel?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

Typical white AmeriKKKa.

Free these men, they were only carrying out justice in a way that AmeriKKKa was unfit to do so.

this is ? ...
    police are on record saying they do not shoot to injure. they shoot to ? ... 6+ shots? do u know how guns work?

The response was not proportionate to the threat but that doesn't establish there was forethought sufficient to satisfy the requirements for murder

so u expect me, a trained killer, to believe that someone trained and entrusted to protect citizens is unaware of the deadly potential of the firearm that they are issued?
    do we believe that when we pull the trigger a flag that says bang will come out of the barrel?

I never said anything to that effect

He obviously knows his gun is dangerous, and i'd argue the force was excessive and disproportionate to the threat
    There is no way to prove he intended to ? with malicious intent though
    Wilson and several witnesses testified that Brown was within ten feet of him

With a claim of manslaughter you don't have the issue with motive
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    But but they wanted bombs n guns for protection they werent gona do nothing wrong..

And u wonder why gun store owners didnt sell guns bcuz idiots like this

Man..... what the ? are you talking about?

Guns are for protection and unless you legally can't buy a gun no one should make a decision to not sell you a gun based on the color of your skin. That is racial discrimination at its highest form. Any gun shop guilty of such an action should prepare to be sued to death. That is the equivalent of hanging a sign on the door that says whites only. But this...is what white people do....and that is why we hate y'all.

There not gona sell guns day before riots...u think they only sold to whites that day? U act like that white ? in feguson didnt get her gun n shoot herself n the car

That's exactly the time they're going to sell guns...It's called capitalism
    But but they wanted bombs n guns for protection they werent gona do nothing wrong..

And u wonder why gun store owners didnt sell guns bcuz idiots like this

Man..... what the ? are you talking about?

Guns are for protection and unless you legally can't buy a gun no one should make a decision to not sell you a gun based on the color of your skin. That is racial discrimination at its highest form. Any gun shop guilty of such an action should prepare to be sued to death. That is the equivalent of hanging a sign on the door that says whites only. But this...is what white people do....and that is why we hate y'all.

And im not white

Yeah, you a mexican that don't even speak spanish

Get off them crackas ? , homie...they like mexicans about as much they like ? . You're just one notch above arabs in their eyes
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the New Black Panther Party was created by black CIA agents to discredit the black power movement and prevent the recreation of a true black panther party like the one in the 60s and 70s. Makes sense when you think about it.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacks can fight white supremacy using violence but is that the best way to do it right now??? that's the question all black people need to ask ourselves.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

Typical white AmeriKKKa.

this is ? ...

He obviously knows his gun is dangerous, and i'd argue the force was excessive and disproportionate to the threat

what do u think happens when u shoot someone?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? helping out ? too dumb to make their own pipebomb.

This shot sound fishy as hell.

No it dont.

This sound like some ? that high functioning ? @damobb2deep‌ would get caught up in.

Did I ? yo sister or something? and even if it was.. ? it shows I'm ready 2 do something for something I believe in... unlike you who will jus sit on here and mod the ic and bytch...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @trilla yes im half mexican..im just not a fake ass online militant

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not going to make a spinoff thread.... but Im going to pose this question. What would happen if some ? did actually blow up the arch? Realistically....what would the fallout be?
  • chakrakhan
    chakrakhan Members Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    My question is....

how is it even feasible to purchase "bombs" with an EBT card?

maybe I'm missing something or this is fake.....

An undercover can say whatever he wants....as long as there are ? out there to believe their ? .

"oh you want a pipebomb"
    "Yeah, you take EBT?"
    "Yeah sure!! :smiley: "

"You're under arrest for attempted murder now"
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real revolutionaries make their own bombs in the garage
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    It's unfortunate they were caught.

The chaos would have been delicious
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Typical white AmeriKKKa.

this is ? ...

what do u think happens when u shoot someone?

They are subdued
    As far as can be proven, he was justified in subduing Brown
    Not with 6 rounds though imo

That does not show how the claim of murder is even relevant
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Since u want to act like u are unaware of how guns work, we can stop here.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol when you pull out a gun and start shooting you're not trying to subdue anymore. You're trying to ? . Subdue =/= ? .
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh so you're just a mild burrito
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no one is going to say how/why an EBT card was used to purchase weapons?

B2qSrHWCYAEXKnh.jpg

Important questions are going unanswered here!!!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh so you're just a mild burrito

Ether!!!
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? doesn't sound right, but what's up with the second guys mug shot with that wild wild west mustache though?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? .

Leave that stupid ? to them Arabs and white folk.

Had to nosign this. Im not affiliated with any terrorist group. Not affiliated with any gang. If the Feds watching, i sit at home baking cookies waiting for dumb ? to happen.

But a well planned Boston Marathon type of reaction in the name of human rights in the home of the brave wouldn't be too bad. The worlds watching.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    ? .

Leave that stupid ? to them Arabs and white folk.

Had to nosign this. Im not affiliated with any terrorist group. Not affiliated with any gang. If the Feds watching, i sit at home baking cookies waiting for dumb ? to happen.

But a well planned Boston Marathon type of reaction in the name of human rights in the home of the brave wouldn't be too bad. The worlds watching.

That would open a can of worms that would get real ugly bro...Patriot Act is a ? and far reaching
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not to mention all these rednecks with AR15s,Ak47s,PTR 91s and more would be saying the race war started. The last thing we need is to wage war by ourselves. We are only 13% of the US population. Those gun nut cave dwellers are just waiting for and excuse to start killing us. To win we would need alliances with the Hispanics, Asians and liberal whites like the original black panthers did to even begin to talk about waging war. Waging a revolution sounds fun behind the keyboard but ask those ? in Syria fighting in Aleppo if war is fun. Or ask the Kurds in Turkey if waging a revolution is easy.