Caught on Tape: You Won’t Believe What This Gun Dealer in Ferguson Told This Black Woman

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who Tried to Buy a Gun

http://youtu.be/ClXyXWjbN5g

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sadly, they've been doing that for years.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was so crazy
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of you twitterers need to start a blackinamerica tag with these such videos the other video with the hands in the pocket guy is a great start
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this true though?

If there was a formal request of gun shops not to sell I'm not sure what the qualm is, unless it's with the fact that they even made such an order. In any event, that's not that guy's fault and the blame should be directed at the authorities rather than at him.

Unless of course it was all ? , then she might have a civil rights violation case
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? hate white people
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This doesn't surprise me. White people have tons and tons of firearms already stocked(I've seen many first hand) so I'm sure the people in power know that it would be mostly blacks/minorities trying to arm themselves in situations like these, which is why people shouldn't wait for situations like these to arm themselves
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Is this true though?

If there was a formal request of gun shops not to sell I'm not sure what the qualm is, unless it's with the fact that they even made such an order. In any event, that's not that guy's fault and the blame should be directed at the authorities rather than at him.

Unless of course it was all ? , then she might have a civil rights violation case

so in America, you think "law enforcement" can tell businesses not to legally sell firearms?
    the same America, that can't pass any legislation on gun control?
    lolol
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More fuel (and wood) for the fire...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    so I'm sure the people in power know that it would be mostly blacks/minorities trying to arm themselves in situations like these, which is why people shouldn't wait for situations like these to arm themselves
    step one: black/minorities should stop supporting politicians who furiously work to disarm them

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Is this true though?

so in America, you think "law enforcement" can tell businesses not to legally sell firearms?
    the same America, that can't pass any legislation on gun control?
    lolol

You have several levels of law enforcement which I really know little about
    I'm sure there are some institutions in your country that wield that kind of power

Judging by your mockery this wasn't the case here
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this is why I'm no longer anti-gun.

And the crazy ? is why are we depending on a white company and a white man for our own protection anyway?

Oh and soon as I read the title my first reaction was, "I bet I will believe it."

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    What was so crazy

Even beyond the clear double standard which im assuming you dont get bc you're not actually black, theres the general bullshyt: When dealing with customer service people, if the answer really is 'no', then it would be no across the board, no doubt about it. If they start on some 'ummm, we're not supposed to, it depends, let me see what i can do', it means its bullshyt.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    ? like this is why I'm no longer anti-gun.
    FINALLY