Which Woman Would You Choose?

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can over look my woman with a better job than me, but not broke.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Hmmm.... a lot of yall who rail against that independent woman rhetoric picking the bossy ? ...

Independent woman with a job >>>> a broke dependent woman who can cook and keep the house neat
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Kat wrote: »
    Having a job only makes being expected to cook and clean worse.

Kinda ? logic is that?

I guess your home stay ? and starve because you have a job smh

I didn't say it doesn't get done, I said it makes the expectation worse when you're working full time just like your man.

Luckily my man isn't living with a 1950s frame of mind.

Right cuz he wouldve been lynched
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Men tend to be intimidated by a working woman... i'd know especially since i've been working since i was 16, paid for my own everything (car and place), never needed anyone to help me.

My man would love for me to be a slave, a doormat, his maid, his personal chef, but aint nobody got time for that right now!

50/50 is what I preach.

How is a man gonna expect me to go to work from 9-5 then school from 5-10pm everyday monday through friday and then when i get home expect me to pick up after him, cook him dinner, take care of the baby by myself, etc.

Luckily I trained him right and he understands the whole 50/50 concept. But i feel bad for working women who let their men punk them into being their slave while their men do nothing but stay home all day playing xbox.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kinda ? logic is that?

I guess your home stay ? and starve because you have a job smh

I didn't say it doesn't get done, I said it makes the expectation worse when you're working full time just like your man.

Luckily my man isn't living with a 1950s frame of mind.

Right cuz he wouldve been lynched

Lol..wtf.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A

We having pizza hut every night
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Men tend to be intimidated by a working woman... i'd know especially since i've been working since i was 16, paid for my own everything (car and place), never needed anyone to help me.

My man would love for me to be a slave, a doormat, his maid, his personal chef, but aint nobody got time for that right now!

50/50 is what I preach.

How is a man gonna expect me to go to work from 9-5 then school from 5-10pm everyday monday through friday and then when i get home expect me to pick up after him, cook him dinner, take care of the baby by myself, etc.

Luckily I trained him right and he understands the whole 50/50 concept. But i feel bad for working women who let their men punk them into being their slave while their men do nothing but stay home all day playing xbox.

Trained? As in animal?

2rzsww1_zpshned0iul.gif
  • Kat
    Beta males <<<<
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    khalessi is real lady reincarnated
  • Kat
    DWO wrote: »
    khalessi is real lady reincarnated

Don't be ridiculous.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    where does an unemployed person go everyday?
    @vibe

I think they hang out in parks all day.

Just came back home from the park, no lie.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »

50/50 is what I preach.

So you really do spend more time on here than with your kid...thought it was just jokes...

This is true since i do have access to the internet while at work and at school.

Luckily, I will be graduating in 2 weeks from today so I will finally get to spend more time with my baby.

The sacrifice was well worth it.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta males <<<<
    No clue what this means
  • Kat
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y'all aiming too low

i choose both
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B

At least her azzz is out there lookin. That just means she's close to finding something stable. Plus she's not just sittin on her azzz at home doing nothin. She has potential.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    which one giving up the ass first
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A

I can get my side ? to cook and clean and if she don't like it I'll divorce her ass and take half her ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B

At least her azzz is out there lookin. That just means she's close to finding something stable. Plus she's not just sittin on her azzz at home doing nothin. She has potential.

I had a woman similar to B option and she nothing but a headache after the allure of in house ? wore off.

She did cook but she bounced from job to job plus she would keep my ? junky with seven eleven cups and fast food bags littering my floor while I was gone.

I suspected I might have been sharing that girl too she had way to much time on her hands while I was working.

Based on what I seen never enter relationship based on what she might be if she got serious flaws from jump best to keep it moving.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Hmmm.... a lot of yall who rail against that independent woman rhetoric picking the bossy ? ...

Lol can't even lie I'm picking B all day, PLUS she chocolate.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicity wrote: »

50/50 is what I preach.

This is why woman run to Beta males

*Pun intended*

KYS ?