Yall Know I Hate Derrick Rose But Salute To Him For This

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
Would never build my team around homes and disagree with some of his frailness. Nonetheless salute to homes for rocking this shirt

B4NrmleCUAA7S5i.jpg

Comments

• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MVP

...just watch
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    props for knowing he about to get backlash yet still does it...
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Lol at the reactions to my post.

It was wishful thinking.

Jimmy Butler might get a few votes if he keeps up his play tho

Hopefully Rose will make it back to mvp status one day
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think there will be backlash most people believe he was murdered
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    He ducked out on the media after the game. So expect a lot of sports Radio/TV fodder coming Monday. Checked the ABC7 FB post on it, and white people are mad about it. Expect Ditka and Barkley to get ask about this too, and say something ignorant.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hella white folk been quiet about Garners death. Fox News had some bs spin and some people buy into that. Nonetheless I think it was dope for rose to be like fck it I'm rocking this cuz most athletes are just putting it in a tweet instead of what the heat did with the hoodies or rose did last night.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Better hope kneesus aint white
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better hope kneesus aint white

He don't give a ? about color.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Hella white folk been quiet about gardeners death. Fox News had some bs spin and some people buy into that. Nonetheless I think it was dope for rose to be like fck it I'm rocking this cuz most athletes are just putting it in a tweet instead of what the heat did with the hoodies or rose did last night.

It was Garner bruh.

LOL word, ? talkin about the occupation and ? ...like Damn! What happened to Juan Carlos?
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to Jamilah Lemieux.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That guy had to insult Rose intelligence.It shows you how they view the black mind.

Notice he was quick to call him inferior intellectually when Rose did something he did not like.The insults were also quick and none basketball related and he probably one if the journalists to defend the criticism of Rose injuries.

He feels entitled because of his white privilege thinking Rose owe him answers.If Rose wore a shirt supporting domestic violence victims or stop bullying,the question of 'why' would not be asked.

I'm glad Rose did this.The ironic thing is Rose is one of the more articulate athletes of the generation.

Barkley sounded very foolish and moronic when he actually spoke his mind,but no one mentioned that when he said what they want to hear.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 Chicago PD angrily protests

these are the pigs that murdered Fred Hampton then protested when they tried to name a street after him, remember.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing,when athletes endorse products or start a charity,they don't ask them or say they better be able to explain why.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The St. Louis County Police Officers Association demanded that the NFL and the Rams apologize,

WTF
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know rose usually can't stand because of his knee problems, but I'm glad he stood up for this
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    injustice is just an idea to some people whiles its an actual experience for others -- privelage is the idea that you can deny a problems existence because it doesnt affect your life at all and thats what we have here derrick may not be able to articulate this issue but he understands this issue in a way the guy questioning him never has/will

This is a classic derailment tool, btw. "If you can explain your stance in way that satisfies me, it is not valid."

yea, that

the explicit statement on his shirt is enough he dont have to explain himself any further ? those who oppose