The Year White People Will Become A Minority In America Has Been Declared

Options

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    "white" people will never be a minority since the biggest minority is "white hispanics"

lol, probably true, the image of a 'white' person will just become a little more 'suntanned' than today.

100 yrs ago, ? Italians and yids Jews weren't considered white, now look. most Hispanics in the US identify as white
    texas409 wrote: »
    Lol@ latinos identifying themselves as white.

? ?

I don't know many, actually just a hand full that identify as white. The only Latinos that have ever identified as white in my life that had this thought process have been a few Cubans. Were more than likely to identify with our countries of origin than anything else.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    "white" people will never be a minority since the biggest minority is "white hispanics"

lol, probably true, the image of a 'white' person will just become a little more 'suntanned' than today.

100 yrs ago, ? Italians and yids Jews weren't considered white, now look. most Hispanics in the US identify as white
    texas409 wrote: »
    Lol@ latinos identifying themselves as white.

? ?

I don't know many, actually just a hand full that identify as white. The only Latinos that have ever identified as white in my life that had this thought process have been a few Cubans. Were more than likely to identify with our countries of origin than anything else.

census tells a different story
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Hispanic (Messican) and myself nor anyone in my fam or circle of Messican homies have ever claimed 2 be White. We actually clown on Hispanics who act or think they white. Like someone above stated its mostly Cubans who identify themselves as White. I honestly don't even like the whole Hispanic/Latino classification 2 be honest.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know Ted Cruz or his family's country of origin but the dude thinks he's white!
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I don't know Ted Cruz or his family's country of origin but the dude thinks he's white!

hes a cuban born in canada idk why he's allowed to running for president

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You Americans have a funny way of classifying people. Hispanic in Europe means youre from Spain. If youre mexican and claim to be hispanic, its like an american claiming to be english...or am I seeing it wrong?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    You Americans have a funny way of classifying people. Hispanic in Europe means youre from Spain. If youre mexican and claim to be hispanic, its like an american claiming to be english...or am I seeing it wrong?

Hispanics refers to any nation of Spanish heritage/culture/language. in Europe one nation speaks Spanish, in the Americas we have like 20 nations

• MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be some ? to see if they packed up and went back to Africa first....

tumblr_m8g28gowm41ql5yr7o1_400.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2040 takeover

All them Mexicans crossing that border..having 80 kids...coming from the fields 110 degree weather...they getn hated on...damn that sounds like history?

Its beautiful
  • MotherAfrica
    MotherAfrica Members Posts: 8
    edited December 2014
    Options
    This means nothing, and you blacks who think its beautiful are already confused and in denial! The majority of Americans will never look like that picture!

Black people who have children with white people have mixed children, who largely grow up and have children with whites thus, giving birth to white children. These children have no allegiance to black people, because they do not look black, thus are not black, thus share the same racial views as whites.

Look at Latin America blacks are treated like ? by Hispanics, look at Trinidad and how the Indians treat the blacks, or how the Chinese treat the Africans there. Black is black, and ending white supremacy is not defeated by having non-black children, or a country thats defined as white is now. The entire world is obsessed with white people, Asians, Latinas, Arabs Ect.

Multiculturalism does not end negrophobia, matter of fact it extends it.

Julian+Thicke+Robin+Thicke+Paula+Patton+Leaving+hpvOTthtzXul.jpg

Mixed woman, and her white son.

Hispanics will be placed into the white category, which they should be anyway, they are majority European genetically anyway... Mixed African Americans will have children with whites thus giving birth to white children, who are defaulted back in the white race. Black population will not grow at all. White supremacy will still be in place, just as its in place all over Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East in 2014.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This means nothing, and you blacks who think its beautiful are already confused and in denial! The majority of Americans will never look like that picture!

Black people who have children with white people have mixed children, who largely grow up and have children with whites thus, giving birth to white children. These children have no allegiance to black people, because they do not look black, thus are not black, thus share the same racial views as whites.

Look at Latin America blacks are treated like ? by Hispanics, look at Trinidad and how the Indians treat the blacks, or how the Chinese treat the Africans there. Black is black, and ending white supremacy is not defeated by having non-black children, or a country thats defined as white is now. The entire world is obsessed with white people, Asians, Latinas, Arabs Ect.

Hispanics will be placed into the white category, which they should be anyway, they are majority European genetically anyway... Mixed African Americans will have children with whites thus giving birth to white children, who are defaulted back in the white race. Black population will not grow at all. White supremacy will still be in place, just as its in place all over Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East in 2014.

While I agree with your bolded point, do you have proof that most mixed people in this country grow up to marry whites?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been saying that the future for America is brazil for a while now maybe more black people will start to listen now I hope
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puerto Ricans have been living in the states for years and they never considered them selves white. And they are lighter then Dominicans. Even though whites will be minority in 2040s they will still control all of major industry and the economy. Those rednecks in the south and midwest are paranoid as ? right now. Imagine how they will react in 30 years time.

• MotherAfrica
    MotherAfrica Members Posts: 8
    Options

While I agree with your bolded point, do you have proof that most mixed people in this country grow up to marry whites?

Not with me at the moment, its on my external hard drive, but their is a study that was released on this years ago which showed that the majority of biracial (black and white) off springs marry whites.

Another study done in the UK this year showed that in the UK biracial people marry whites more so than anyone else.
    zombie wrote: »
    I've been saying that the future for America is brazil for a while now maybe more black people will start to listen now I hope

I've been to Brazil a couple of times, contrary to what you see in the American media Brazil is actually a white country. The whites are in power there, all you see is white faces on the TV, and once you leave the slums all you see is whites, the south is actually majority white. In the major cities you will see mixed race people, who feel closer to whites than blacks. However, the blacks suffer there. Most of my black friends hate the fact their ancestors thought race mixing would bring them freedom. Blacks are on the bottom their and mixed race people are no alley in their struggle. The women also don't look like what you see in the American media either, they look majority like Snooky.
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    I will say this hispanics look down upon blacks. Mexicans do not ? with black people. I live in a neighborhood that has alot Mexicans and i have experienced racism ? from them. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans(those who are not white washed) are a bit more reasonable. So even though they will be in majority they will not have our best interest at heart.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @PapaDoc223‌
    Don't know where you stay at but down here in Texas Mexicans and blacks get along good for the most part. I have plenty of black freinds. Could just be the Mexicans where you're from tho.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    I will say this hispanics look down upon blacks. Mexicans do not ? with black people. I live in a neighborhood that has alot Mexicans and i have experienced racism ? from them. Puerto Ricans and Dominicans(those who are not white washed) are a bit more reasonable. So even though they will be in majority they will not have our best interest at heart.

lol the reasons PRs and Dominicans are reasonable cuz they ? is black lol; even the white ones usually have black ancestry with the exception of Cuba and Aruba, every island in the Caribbean had/has African majorities
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hispanics refers to any nation of Spanish heritage/culture/language. in Europe one nation speaks Spanish, in the Americas we have like 20 nations

Technically it means anyone with origins in Hispania, which is the peninsula where both Portugal and Spain are located
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima do my part and only ? non-white women from now on. I'm tryna get a nobel peace prize for helping bring this about an entire decade before they expect it
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

Technically it means anyone with origins in Hispania, which is the peninsula where both Portugal and Spain are located

i believe that generally Hispanic refers to Spanish-speaking and Latino refers to both Brazil and the Spanish speaking countries. but i'm neither so idk
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    hope im still alive in 2040

I'm surprised you didn't croak when wayne said he wanted to leave cash money
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    @PapaDoc223‌
    Don't know where you stay at but down here in Texas Mexicans and blacks get along good for the most part. I have plenty of black freinds. Could just be the Mexicans where you're from tho.

i think that generally across the us, mexicans and blacks don't get along
  • PapaDoc223
    Options
    @PapaDoc223‌

I live in sunset park brooklyn. There used to be alot of puerto ricans here in the 70s,80s,and 90s. But they all moved to either the Bronx,PA,or Florida. Alot Mexicans,Salvadorans,Hondurans,
    Dominicans moved in the past decade. The mexicans i have experienced here seem tense when they around me. They do the follow me around whenever i enter a store ? . Not all of them are like that but by my expereince they are too fond blacks. Idk that is just me.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    @swampgod ur a ?

and you still a mestizo greaseball muhfucka, little racist ?