Breaking News: Floyd Mayweather Breaks Silence Calling Out Manny Pacquiao For May 2nd Fight! [Video]

Options
illedout
illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love mayweather to death but how anyone can confiedently say mayweather will 'body' pacquiao is beyond me.

Especially seeing him take shots and basically look like he was gon lose early on vs Maidana in the first fight. Maidana is no Pacquiao

Without a doubt Mayweather is,the better technical fighter, but he OBVIOUSLY respects Pac's power, so Pac would probably win early rounds ala maidana 1.

I think Floyd would win, but this would be a good ass, and dangerous, fight
  • S2J
    Options
    I can distincly remember almost every serious hit Flod has ever taken.

1 vs De la Hoya, one SERIOUS hit vs Cotto that stagered the ? outta him.
    Then a couple vs Maidana. If you put it on a graph it'd coincide with his age. Father time HAS to catch up eventually. IJS I hope he wins and takes no shots, but what im sayin is the exact fears his pops said a few yrs ago about Pac
  • illedout
    Options
    Money May has 2 fights left before he retires,
    Fight Pac then give Pac the rematch..

Go out with a bang and 1 hell of a payday !!
    He knows what he's doing..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is it really gonna happen?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , finally.

Still a good fight.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Love mayweather to death but how anyone can confiedently say mayweather will 'body' pacquiao is beyond me.

Especially seeing him take shots and basically look like he was gon lose early on vs Maidana in the first fight. Maidana is no Pacquiao

Without a doubt Mayweather is,the better technical fighter, but he OBVIOUSLY respects Pac's power, so Pac would probably win early rounds ala maidana 1.

Pac has looked average over the course of the last idk how many fights aside from the fight he got ko'd in, he hasnt had a knock out since cotto and.. maidana is more dangerous opponent than pac is.. but pac has fist too.. with that
    said it won't even be close
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i doubt this fight will happen
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lomachenko destroys Mares
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    Lomachenko destroys Mares

Soooooo.............................this isn't the boxing thread.
  • illedout
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish both these dudes would ? and just set a damn fight date

May 2 isn't actually the size of his drawls...
  • S2J
    Options

Then a couple vs Maidana. If you put it on a graph it'd coincide with his age. Father time HAS to catch up eventually. IJS I hope he wins and takes no shots, but what im sayin is the exact fears his pops said a few yrs ago about Pac

? how going to say u remember all that ? vividly

but u not going to mention those 2 right hands he took from mosley

causal ass ?

Eat a ? .

Like i said, almost, so add the Mosley punches and it fits along the timeline. Floyd has been gettin hit more as time goes on...with high level fighters
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    I wish both these dudes would ? and just set a damn fight date

May 2 isn't actually the size of his drawls...

That aint a set date, both these ? been talking about when they want to fight for 3 years now. Let me know when the contract is signed
  • BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pac has looked average over the course of the last idk how many fights aside from the fight he got ko'd in, he hasnt had a knock out since cotto and.. maidana is more dangerous opponent than pac is.. but pac has fist too.. with that
    said it won't even be close

It all happened when he quit drinkin, partying, & ? hoes.

Switching up his lifestyle took something outa him.... no joke
    Options

causal ass ?

Eat a ? .

Like i said, almost, so add the Mosley punches and it fits along the timeline. Floyd has been gettin hit more as time goes on...with high level fighters

Lol he's a professional boxer. What the ? do you think is supposed to happen, when the guy in front of you has been professionally trained to punch you in the face for the last 10-20 years. You're bound to get rocked a a dozens of time over the course of your career. Corley buzzed Floyd, and Mosley, but that's about it really.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This fight only matters if Pac wins. If Mayweather wins, it's not going to have much significance because people will just point out that Pac is not the fighter he was when people first asked for this fight. Which is something people have been pointing about how he chooses opponents for some time.
    Options
    This fight only matters if Pac wins. If Mayweather wins, it's not going to have much significance because people will just point out that Pac is not the fighter he was when people first asked for this fight. Which is something people have been pointing about how he chooses opponents for some time.

What does this really mean? The fight is going to do stupid numbers, so how won't it matter either way?
  • S2J
    Options

causal ass ?

Eat a ? .

Lol he's a professional boxer. What the ? do you think is supposed to happen, when the guy in front of you has been professionally trained to punch you in the face for the last 10-20 years. You're bound to get rocked a a dozens of time over the course of your career. Corley buzzed Floyd, and Mosley, but that's about it really.

Why cant nggas take emotion out the equation when talkin about floyd? Lol

He's getting hit with more flush shots he ages. Thats it! Not necessarily in quantity, but quality. Evident by his face actually gettin puffy vs Maidana which we hardly if ever see

This is not an anti-floyd debate, its facts. Him getting hit more is still less than anybody out
    Options

causal ass ?

Eat a ? .

Why cant nggas take emotion out the equation when talkin about floyd? Lol

He's getting hit with more flush shots he ages. Thats it! Not necessarily in quantity, but quality. Evident by his face actually gettin puffy vs Maidana which we hardly if ever see

This is not an anti-floyd debate, its facts. Him getting hit more is still less than anybody out

Your initial analysis was bland and casual, and it made me feel like you were unworthy of speaking on the fight. I apologize if I offended you.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is NOT breaking news. This is only breaking news to casual fans who DKSAB (don't know ? about boxing). The ? fans talk about this ? in the boxing thread bruh's. New threads don't get made everytime someone says something. Smh.

*takes this as an Ortiz headbutt and I raise you with a left hook straight right from Mayweather*