Breaking News: Floyd Mayweather Breaks Silence Calling Out Manny Pacquiao For May 2nd Fight! [Video]

Options
124»

Comments

• nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Bob Arum ? it up again. LLS

Arum and De La Hoya on May 2: That’s Canelo Alvarez’s date

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/370247-bob-arum-on-may-2-thats-canelo-alvarezs-date

You say Arum ? it up. But this date and fight were set months ago. Floyd can fight on another date can't he? See this is where that video is ? . Floyd running his month laying out stipulations that are not going to met so that people like you say " see told yall Floyd aint duckin".

How that fight set when Canelo supposedly is the only one to sign yet his promoter said no rush and Cotto hasn't said ? ?

Explain that to me

Why would Floyd move his fight the biggest fight in all of ? boxing to accomodate 2 fighters he already beat?

You make no sense and your post really didn't even deserve a response.
    alvarez announced he wanted to fight on that date before floyds last fight when the date was open

Who gives a ? what Canelo announced cause the fact remains he lost his chance to dictate anything as far as Floyd is concerned when they fought and he lost basically every round.

The date was never really open as long as Floyd planned on fighting again which was known that he would.

but he isn't dictating anything in terms of floyd. he chose a date thats catered to his people. floyd is a proven draw, he can fight anytime and make money. so he shouldnt try to steal a date someone claimed before him
    don't come with that why would he move the biggest fight in boxing ? because this fight is 5 years to late, whats another month gonna hurt?

He is trying to dictate by even claiming that date when for the past few yeard Floyd has fought on that date. What has Canelo done in boxing to even be on that stage?

I agree the fight is why past when it would have been at its best but you can't tell me that its still not the biggest fight in boxing.

it probably still is, the issue is if they waited all this time they can wait longer
    and there should be no problems with a mexican fighter (the biggest current mexican draw) wanting to fight on a mexican holiday.
    its only logical and a formula thats been used for years.
    the date shouldnt be so important to floyd, he isnt mexican

Floyd been fighting on or around cinco de mayo for years though..

very understandable. but its a mexican fighter wanting to fight on a mexican holiday. surely you can see why they would want to over someone with absolutely no ties to the date
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racial tension be high as ? in Vegas around Cinco De Mayo...
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    so yall really pumped about two flabby and sick fighters? this ? is only gone do stupid numbers only cause of dumb ? like yall who want to see this ? . this fight is like five years and a dollar short. i wish dana white could set up that bones/cormier fight for the same day this ? happens cause i hate this ? ass ? floyd. greatest p4p my ass. he dont fight nobody
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ brah what you mean he doesn't fight anyone. I'm not going to knocc anyone with fight analysis and what they know but clearly there are some misconceptions about mayweather and PAC.

But if May hasn't fought anyone either has PAC .

If this fight happens it would be a matchup nightmare for PAC .
    I would rather see Garcia and khan .
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/370247-bob-arum-on-may-2-thats-canelo-alvarezs-date

You say Arum ? it up. But this date and fight were set months ago. Floyd can fight on another date can't he? See this is where that video is ? . Floyd running his month laying out stipulations that are not going to met so that people like you say " see told yall Floyd aint duckin".

How that fight set when Canelo supposedly is the only one to sign yet his promoter said no rush and Cotto hasn't said ? ?

Explain that to me

Why would Floyd move his fight the biggest fight in all of ? boxing to accomodate 2 fighters he already beat?

alvarez announced he wanted to fight on that date before floyds last fight when the date was open

Who gives a ? what Canelo announced cause the fact remains he lost his chance to dictate anything as far as Floyd is concerned when they fought and he lost basically every round.

The date was never really open as long as Floyd planned on fighting again which was known that he would.

but he isn't dictating anything in terms of floyd. he chose a date thats catered to his people. floyd is a proven draw, he can fight anytime and make money. so he shouldnt try to steal a date someone claimed before him
    don't come with that why would he move the biggest fight in boxing ? because this fight is 5 years to late, whats another month gonna hurt?

He is trying to dictate by even claiming that date when for the past few yeard Floyd has fought on that date. What has Canelo done in boxing to even be on that stage?

I agree the fight is why past when it would have been at its best but you can't tell me that its still not the biggest fight in boxing.

it probably still is, the issue is if they waited all this time they can wait longer
    and there should be no problems with a mexican fighter (the biggest current mexican draw) wanting to fight on a mexican holiday.

Mexicans got 2 holidays.. is Arum gonna ? about the September one 2?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this the Sting vs Taker of boxing
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are they making the fight or what.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-a-mia.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/535936_752531104839797_4384055801636011819_n.jpg?oh=7ec86477618a14782aa79bf629794485&oe=5500120E[/img]
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are they making the fight or what.

I would say no like I have been saying for years. This fight ain't going to happen.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Fight has to happen. ? everybody.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Explain that to me

Mexicans got 2 holidays.. is Arum gonna ? about the September one 2?

blacks got a whole month, and kwanzaa, all open and ripe for floyd
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As always it's ? both of them until they get in the ring.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    As always it's ? both of them until they get in the ring.