'Money & Violence' (webisode)....Brooklyn's version of 'The Wire' (Updated with SEASON FINALE)

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can ? with it tho...
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ironic, I was just watching this webseries on yt called Knocked Down. I guess I can check this out too, since I have nothing else to do today.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that one dread sounds like Chris Rock
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on bruh there's only one Wire thats disrespectful, what the hell is this

icouldeatastar.gif

So yall said the episodes about 20 minutes each? I need that hood ? in my life ima check this out
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad yall enjoy it, I told yall it was a good watch...I'm a post some more episodes in the OP, but feel free to watch it on ur own, no need to wait for me to upload the episodes, if u view it on YouTube the next episode will be in the 'related' videos section so yall can catch up on yall own...19 epsiodes so far and a new episode is uploaded every Wednesday at 8am on YouTube, or U can just subscribe to their channel, cloud9tv.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Glad yall enjoy it, I told yall it was a good watch...I'm a post some more episodes in the OP, but feel free to watch it on ur own, no need to wait for me to upload the episodes, if u view it on YouTube the next episode will be in the 'related' videos section so yall can catch up on yall own...19 epsiodes so far and a new episode is uploaded every Wednesday at 8am on YouTube, or U can just subscribe to their channel, cloud9tv.

Imma have to watch it whenever I get some time. I know it probably won't be as good as The Wire but I hope I enjoy it, nontheless
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kane must grow some ? !!! But dark skin buddie with the bald head, I like his character....he seems real legit
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Kane must grow some ? !!! But dark skin buddie with the bald head, I like his character....he seems real legit

Yea dude drops jewels every episode, real ? every time, sometimes it feels a lil preachy but for the most part its cool...its his show, he writes and produces it, as well as plays the main character.

@Sanford...dont go into it thinkin its on par with the Wire, that a be silly and you'll end up being disappointed, there in two diff leagues so just take it for what it is (a low budget webisode series) and im sure you'll like it, its very insightful, and entertaining...watch like the first 5, 6 episodes when u get a chance and lemme know what u think, ur a NYC hater so im curious to hear ur opinion lol...@S2J u as well, u always have some negative ? to say bout sumn so feel free to chime in.
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Yea dude drops jewels every episode, real ? every time, sometimes it feels a lil preachy but for the most part its cool...its his show, he writes and produces it, as well as plays the main character.

@Sanford...dont go into it thinkin its on par with the Wire, that a be silly and you'll end up being disappointed, there in two diff leagues so just take it for what it is (a low budget webisode series) and im sure you'll like it, its very insightful, and entertaining...watch like the first 5, 6 episodes when u get a chance and lemme know what u think, ur a NYC hater so im curious to hear ur opinion lol...@S2J u as well, u always have some negative ? to say bout sumn so feel free to chime in.

Lol naw I ? with some NY music like Mos Def (probably my top 5 favorite up there) & Asap Ferg (from the new school rappers) & alot of other artists I dig up there but I'm finna check the webisode out
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Caine's baby mother is a ? . What does her wanting money from got to do with him coming to see his daughter. She need to get a job so she can take care of her child too
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    19 epsiodes so far and a new episode is uploaded every Wednesday at 8am on YouTube, or U can just subscribe to their channel, cloud9tv.

If you go direct to their site cloud9tv.net you can catch the new episodes Tuesday evenings.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Are all these dudes haitians

I think the dude Mizz a Dominican ? ..
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched all 19 episode and I subscribed.
    Its a good watch, seriously.
    Well put together.

Cant wait to see who the....nevermind.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @Chasin Bundlez‌ this the best ? you ever sent, makes up for that run ricky run ? you sent
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Raiff smoother than a ? ? with them lines he gave ole girl about her attitude after work :D gotta use them lines soon
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Leon with the gift card scam =))
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever put this up needs the GOAT!!! I put the homies on last night we was hooked !
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chasin bundelz for president yo
    I'll never clown you again
    Real ?
    Im at work on episode 8, ? a work today
    Its holiday season anyway
    Got my office door closed and bottle of henny, yeah its noon and im drinking
    Bout to walk thru times square smoke a joint and get back to this ?

You the man for thks chasin
    Ah ahhh ahhhhhhhh my ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Are all these dudes haitians

I think the dude Mizz a Dominican ? ..

Miz is Haitian. He was speaking Kreyol. I think his ? is Dominican or Newyorican.
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Still waiting for Fabolous lil bro, Cain, to fight back.

Raiff , or whatever the main character name is, gotta wake up about Cain, the same way Miz gotta wake up Shane.

Ty knows how to manipulate the game well, he's coming up the fastest, but only cuz Shane aint a good evaluator of alterior motives, and overall character. A smarter dude woulda been killed Ty (Tai) by now.

I see Miz going out cuz he's eventually too much of a hothead, no matter how street savvy he is , everything will soon catch up to him, especially if the rudebois have anything to say with it.

"If a chain is 99%gold, and 1%silver is it real gold? Then if a dude is 99% real and is 1% fake, is he real?" (Verbatim) - #HaitianExcellence
  • jazzybella
    Options

Raiff , or whatever the main character name is, gotta wake up about Cain, the same way Miz gotta wake up Shane.

Ty knows how to manipulate the game well, he's coming up the fastest, but only cuz Shane aint a good evaluator of alterior motives, and overall character.

I see Miz going out cuz he's eventually too much if a hothead, no matter how street v savvy he us , everything will soon catch up to him, especially if the rudebois have anything to say with it.

If a chain is 99%gold, and 1%silver is it real gold? Then if a dude is 99% real and is 1% fake, is he real? (Verbatim) - #HaitianExcellence

So that's the little brother he was talking about on his break club interview
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Ty knows how to manipulate the game well, he's coming up the fastest, but only cuz Shane aint a good evaluator of alterior motives, and overall character.

I see Miz going out cuz he's eventually too much if a hothead, no matter how street v savvy he us , everything will soon catch up to him, especially if the rudebois have anything to say with it.

If a chain is 99%gold, and 1%silver is it real gold? Then if a dude is 99% real and is 1% fake, is he real? (Verbatim) - #HaitianExcellence

So that's the little brother he was talking about on his break club interview
    yes mama, they been on plenty tracks together too in the past.

Fabolous feat. Paul Cain - Why Wouldn't I: http://youtu.be/9_y9LHDiUf8
This discussion has been closed.