2015 MLB Thread (Offseason Pages 1-28)

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the last time (ob)Scene been in this thread, that dude was the main one talking ? but now he wanna hide
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    All those empty seats behind home plate.

Lmao.

They wanna wear NYPD hats, now they getting strong armed.

Cosign, definitely ? the NYPD
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I would let Murphy and maybe cespedes walk.. especially Murphy.. Again somebody is going overpaid (I can't spell for ? ) the ? outta him..
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congratulations Royals fans(coming from an Indians fan). Y'all deserve it.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Ether. Congrats to the Royals. 30 years is a long time.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats to KC, this gotta be the best feeling in the world winning a title
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Ether. Congrats to the Royals. 30 years is a long time.

Yup, that's a 1 hot album every 30 years average.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The World series ended November 1st if it went 6 or 7 it would of ended on the 3rd or 4th.I don't remember a ws ending this late since '01
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited November 2015
    Options
    They about to interview mumble mouth perez oh ?
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a time to be alive
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We made way too many mistakes through out this series. Oh well congrats KC
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Free agency starts November 7th
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    MeTaL wrote: »
    When you got ? colon on the mount.. You know this ? is over.. ? on twitter calling for Harvey head on a silver platter.. He did ? up though..

It's a mound bruh, not mount lol.

When your a weightlifter with big ass hands.. the struggle is real with the keyboard..

Naw that T and D aint that close...
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Mets fans..what do we do, let Yoenis and Murphy go right?
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh

i can handle mediocre color commentary
    i can handle annoying telecast directorial decisions
    but i draw the line at praising ned yost

he won a world series as a manager while joe maddon, bob melvin, ron gardenhire and buck showalter have zero combined

baseball
  • ckfree
    Options
    i think about all the pitchers in october

tanaka
    keuchel
    price
    stroman
    lester
    arrieta
    cole
    lackey
    kerahaw
    greinke
    syndergaard
    harvery
    degrom

yet, it was

cueto
    volquez
    ventura

that outlasted them all

the good news is a bunch of KC players will hit free agency, leave and royals devil magic will have an expiration date unlike cardinals devil magic (i hope)
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mets got good pitching, but they overachieved. Cubs were a better team then the Mets and I HATE THE CUBS!
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mets deserved to lose. Just like Texas. They literally coughed up and handed the Royals 3 of those games. Typical Mets. Seen some ? like they wont sign Cesepedes back. They better find someone to replace him. The NL should be there's for the taking next season since that pitching staff aint going anywhere.

KC got the makings of a dynasty. Bout time the chip came back to the AL got tired of watching the Giants & St. Louis sharing that ? for the last couple of years.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Mets deserved to lose. Just like Texas. They literally coughed up and handed the Royals 3 of those games. Typical Mets. Seen some ? like they wont sign Cesepedes back. They better find someone to replace him. The NL should be there's for the taking next season since that pitching staff aint going anywhere.

KC got the makings of a dynasty. Bout time the chip came back to the AL got tired of watching the Giants & St. Louis sharing that ? for the last couple of years.

Cardinals,Giants,Dodgers,Cubs will all be adding pieces and have more resources than the mets,the NL definitely won't be the mets for the taking next year,and the Nationals probably won't underachieve and give the division away like that again and the Pirates aren't goin no where.

Mets were struggling to win games before the trade deadline because their offense sucked.They'll probably lose cespedes and murphy to free agency it's not even guaranteed they'll make the playoffs.They should trade Harvey for a bat
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cardinals,Giants,Dodgers,Cubs will all be adding pieces and have more resources than the mets,the NL definitely won't be the mets for the taking next year,and the Nationals probably won't underachieve and give the division away like that again and the Pirates aren't goin no where.

Mets were struggling to win games before the trade deadline because their offense sucked.They'll probably lose cespedes and murphy to free agency it's not even guaranteed they'll make the playoffs.They should trade Harvey for a bat

They cant trade their best pitcher.
    IF you gonna trade someone, let go of Matz.

You might be right about them. They will have a tougher road next season if they dont sign a bat. I assumed they would resign Cespedes since they claimed they werent signing Murphy. Their GM better not ? this up...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

They cant trade their best pitcher.
    IF you gonna trade someone, let go of Matz.

You might be right about them. They will have a tougher road next season if they dont sign a bat. I assumed they would resign Cespedes since they claimed they werent signing Murphy. Their GM better not ? this up...

I think they'll have to trade one of their pitchers to get a bat.I suggested harvey cuz I think he'll get more in return since he's the most proven and he's about to be arbitration eligible,they can sign a 3 year deal and avoid arbitration but boras is his agent and you know how duke gets down.This is why I'm saying nothing is guaranteed they have to get some hitters via free agency or a trade.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kansas City is shut down tomorrow
    Been a long time coming
    Be royal my friends
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    The nationals hired dusty baker,I thought they offered bud black the job what part of the game is this
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The nationals hired dusty baker,I thought they offered bud black the job what part of the game is this

Bud wasn't "black" enough...
  • ckfree
    Options
    according to nightengale black accepted the job but had no idea the job would be paying him less than 2 mil for over 2 years lmao dusty is probably the better choice of the two anyways -- of those two -- because he has actually been to the world series once and has been to the playoffs with each of the 3 teams he managed whereas black doesnt exactly have a good track record with getting his teams to the playoffs at all

just gotta have the right pitching coach