Any of Yall ? Ever Order Cannabis Seeds Online???

Options
OGClarenceBoddicker
OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in AKA Donkey
Just ordered some ? and nervous than a muthafucka, i researched this ? like a muhfucka so it aint like im just jumpin off in there, the shippin discreet, paid wit a gift card, they say the worse that happen if they find it in the mail is snatch your seeds and send you a empty package wit green tape, no charge pressed, then the company resend the order

Spent 75 dollas for 7 plants, ? if only one.......ONE plant grow then I what, ? quadruple my money, say 60 grams or so come off one plant, i could sell a zip(28 grams fa ? who already slow) fa 350 if i ? wanna hahadrake.png I aint one fa math and all that ? but from ova here it look like i aint losin ? , my intention aint to sell anyway, im tryna smoke out the plant, if i decide to sell a zip or two $600-700 extra in my pocket, the money i make is just a plus, i aint got no intention to sell only smoke

And this aint just no crapshoot, my auntie boyfriend got about 3 ? gardens out in the country, sharecroppin ass ? , all he know is whippin them flower pots, he say he gon help me grow them, plus i been studyin how to grow like a muhfucka

i ordered a ? Sour Diesel(Gas Gas, real Gas, Fuel), Critical Sensi Star, Berry Ryder, Blackberry, Pink Grapefruit, Syrup, and Strawberry Blue

Man some of them plants produce like 400-500 grams, you payin like $7-9 fa 500 grams of some strong loud, ? what, why would you ever call anotha ? phone again lookin for a pack, grow ya own ? , in this case the weedman is like the government, cut his ass out, get yurn ha you get it, you become the plug, dont depend on no ? , you just gotta follow the right steps, take care of them ? , and wait 50-60 days to see your profit come into fruition

I know at least one of yall ? have ordered some seeds online, I be readin stories on them weed websites but they be white boys, i wanna hear some ? stories

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? grow the smoke in every major city in the country at this point. Track down some good clones.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marc Emery thanks you for your business
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

exactly who is that, ive seen that name a few times
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also bruh, 400-500 Gs off a single is some outlandish ? . And it's not easy as it seem, you gonna put time in, and that's for a 2 zips. You can do well if you focused though.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »

exactly who is that, ive seen that name a few times

He's a Canadian weed activist that was extradited for selling marijuana seeds to Americans
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most def didn't read any of that ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    aint no feds stun me over no seeds, they got bigger ? to worry about, if they take my lil seeds i aint worried bout it, they can have that lil 75 dollas, i got money

pico suck my ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    aint no feds stun me over no seeds, they got bigger ? to worry about, if they take my lil seeds i aint worried bout it, they can have that lil 75 dollas, i got money

pico suck my ?

You ain't got enough money for this sloppy toppy boo.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lol @‌ grams

Put your money towards legal investments bruh

How much for the sloppy toppy @Pico‌
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    lol @‌ grams

You just paid your baby momma child support so you ain't got enough either.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

pico suck my ?

dead at money, i aint never paid fa ? in my life, i look too good, too much personality, too much passion, too seductive, too freaky, i ? on the first meeting, pico, you chill wit me, that ? is free, matta fact you aint got enough ? fa me
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just got yourself a good batch of spice
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

pico suck my ?

dead at money, i aint never paid fa ? in my life, i look too good, too much personality, too much passion, too seductive, too freaky, i ? on the first meeting, pico, you chill wit me, that ? is free, matta fact you aint got enough ? fa me

I'm gonna just agree with you sir. I don't have enough ? meat for you no way.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    lol @‌ grams

thats just it though, the art of cannabis growing got me thinkin on a higher caliber, this just leading me to other lanes, why buy a steak when you can just buy some cows and raise yo own ? , why give a man a fish when you can teach him to fish and all that good ? there, if i aint makin sense then thats the OG talkin
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    you're gonna wake up tonight in a cold sweat as the DEA knocks down your front door
    Ice-T- 6 'N The Mornin': http://youtu.be/izuMg1GGnMc
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s wins the cris carter ? ass crybaby award..u did it bro! All that crying about pyramids n ? nobody gives a ? about

hL70aVg.png

2HhZMxL.png
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    350 for a zip, you getting ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    t/s wins the cris carter ? ass crybaby award..u did it bro! All that crying about pyramids n ? nobody gives a ? about

hL70aVg.png

2HhZMxL.png

Lmao!!!
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pico suck my ?

Price went up again?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

pico suck my ?

Price went up again?

Yea...had to due to inflation smh
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lol @‌ grams

thats just it though, the art of cannabis growing got me thinkin on a higher caliber, this just leading me to other lanes, why buy a steak when you can just buy some cows and raise yo own ? , why give a man a fish when you can teach him to fish and all that good ? there, if i aint makin sense then thats the OG talkin

lol the key word was legal
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

i see you still a racist mexican dirtbag, i musta stomped the ? out yo feelins boy, you not gon get no get back on me

? wtf is you even talkin bout, this thread about weed and you still cryin about the egypt movie from last week, youll never live that ether down boy and you makin it worse by followin me around, imma call you out so much when ? see your name they gon have one thought, RACIST MEXICAN DIRTBAG, word association is real

stop stalkin you makin yourself look bad, just take ya L and keep it movin
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    i ordered them seeds yesterday mornin, just woke up to a email this mornin sayin they shipped, fastest service i ever had online, im an experienced online shopper for at least 15 years, i aint worried about ?

to you ? steady talkin bout the feds, you ? do realize that ? be shippin packs from cali to the south through the mail all the tim, real life loud packs through the mail, so i kno they aint worried bout no seeds and if they is so ? it, all the ? i been through in my life ? i aint worried bout nothin, yall talkin like some suburban boys, i can tell yall aint been through ? , imma hood ? wit low expectations get caught ? it