Real World: Skeletons (12•16•14)

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
real-world-skeletons_1200x782.jpg

A new cast gets dropped off into Chicago and 'skeletons' is the theme. In 14-days, the skeletons arrive. The skeletons are ppl who they haven't really ended ? well with; exes, family members, friends etc. each skeleton will live in the house for 1 week.

Who's watching?

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props for reminder
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been watching.
  • VIBE
    ? got messy quick..

Drug addict/alcoholic ditzy white chick?

Psychotic, ? everyone brunettes?

I think this is the quickest everyone has jumped into relationship..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Max.
    -damn all the broads are ugly id be at the club tryna get ?

-annoying ? chick voice
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that Mexican chick the baddest but her personality all ? up. I'd be out getting ? and staying to myself. Them white dudes seem like cornballs too.
  • Max.
    U mean the ? russian broad? Lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wack wake me up when the challenge comes on

the last two editions went full vh1 i see gimmicky
  • VIBE
    wack wake me up when the challenge comes on

the last two editions went full vh1 i see gimmicky

Jan 6th..

Diem and Knights last challenge
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they just say "? it" and combine the real world with jersey shore and the hills?
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm from Staten Island and I have yet to hear anybody from the island talk like that
  • VIBE
    ? damn, this new album ex-girlfriend is over the top and this dude Tony is a dumb ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in all fairness... that's a ? up situation to put anybody in. even though dude is clearly a ? I gotta say he handled that ? almost as well as possible (with the exception of letting his roommates trash his girls' ? like that - even though she ultimately brought it on herself it's still a matter of respect between him and them that they felt comfortable enough to do that ? )
  • Max.
    I cant get over how ugly the female are in the house
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd smash Violetta. *shrugs*
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd smash Tony's second ex. She looked thick too but I ain't feel like rewinding that ? .
    First 2 skeletons came weak tho. Shoulda dropped them all in the house the same day. Every 30 min on some royal rumble ? . Really get it cracking. Violetta gonna get it the worst. Her attitude switched up soon as she heard ppl were coming.
  • Max.
    doesnt next week episode the blk dude smashes one of them? N than the other broads fight
  • VIBE
    Max. wrote: »
    doesnt next week episode the blk dude smashes one of them? N than the other broads fight

Looks like he smashes Tony's ex/stalker.
  • Max.
    VIBE wrote: »

Looks like he smashes Tony's ex/stalker.

Thinkn the Same
  • VIBE
    It looks like Dude and that ex-ex smashed but she said nah.. idk

That violetta chick is wack. I dislike shady ? like that. She's jealous of Madison. She wanted to smash Tony but Tony smashed Madison, instead.

Then she instigates the whole fight between her and Madison and makes it sound like Madison started it. Straight up, I think Madison can take Violetta.

Tony is crazy af. He's smashing on 3 girls in the house and kissing on a grip of girls at the clubs lol smh ?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This season is wiggidy wiggidy wack. The last two season of real world have been ridiculously filled with " Still stuck in highschool mentality" ass muhfuckas. How you out here throwing people's ? over balconies when you just met them a minute ago? Oh because they not one of the original 7? GTFOH. And that ? Sylvia was in the wrong coming in to jump ol' girl last night.
  • BDBIID
    I thought she snapped Madison's neck
  • Max.
    The blk dude font get noooo ?

Lmaoooo

Dead at that chick getn out of flirting with jason to choke madison
  • BDBIID
    The blk dude font get noooo ?

Lmaoooo

Dead at that chick getn out of flirting with jason to choke madison

She was curving him like ? . & he just kept trying. Rough.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    This season is wiggidy wiggidy wack. The last two season of real world have been ridiculously filled with " Still stuck in highschool mentality" ass muhfuckas. How you out here throwing people's ? over balconies when you just met them a minute ago? Oh because they not one of the original 7? GTFOH. And that ? Sylvia was in the wrong coming in to jump ol' girl last night.

Nah she was holding down the homie. Heat of the moment like that you swing first ask questions later. Violetta been wack and like @VIBE said she been mad that she didn't get chose since day one. Since she heard someones coming for her she been trying to condition everybody to hold her down. She's shook so she resorting to the highschool mean girl tactics.
    It was good to see Madison stick up for herself tho she been taking the ? for a minute. They keep calling her fake but she might be the realest one in the house. She just dumb as ? .
    Jason lost. Its unacceptable not to smash a ? chick laying beside in bed. If she ain't yacking we ? . He gotta pull something before this ? is over.