Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I thought she snapped Madison's neck

Yeah, she looked dead .
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven seen an episode but this season is shot in Chicago, right?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Madison backed Violetta down til Sylvia saved her....the black dude needs to take the Leroy blueprint cuz he laming it out right now....but then again he did say he was a lame before the contacts and the gym sessions
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    9TRAY wrote: »
    I haven seen an episode but this season is shot in Chicago, right?

their crib is on Randolph and Morgan
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo i want this violetta chick to get taken hostage by isis so bad.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that chick Tia is thicker than a mug...but she gon have to chill with all that Phil Jackson Namaste shizz. I'm trynna get the ? , not sacred geometry ?
  • SneakDZA
    this might be collectively and individually the absolute dumbest cast of idiots in real world history. that's the only common theme of these people right? they're all the dregs of the dumbest people in society.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was some anti climatic ? . The whole gimmick for the season flopped. The pitty party for violetta was disgusting. Fdb.
  • VIBE
    Violetta needs to be humbled.

Throw hands on her and she'll stop the barking
  • KingFreeman
    VIBE wrote: »
    Violetta needs to be humbled.

Throw hands on her and she'll stop the barking

Yeah I was hoping that thick latina was gonna deliver but she was stuck on semi ? with that namaste ? . It was annoying how quickly violetta took the upper hand there that's probably what had Bruno ? up too. He was fed up. Cant stand white girls like that. Type of ? to ask me if I'm serious when I say the club is at capacity. Like yeah ? "i just want to stand out here in minus degree weather and troll U" then try to flip it and tell me "don't yell" Ooooooooooooooo I hate them white girls. I got deep rooted issues with violetta. She gotta fall lol.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -violetta is crybaby

Lol @ mad bruno

Damn @ big ? chick n blue
  • SneakDZA
    edited February 2015
    lol @ tony hiding from the fade behind his ? little brother.

bruno needs to chill with the 'roids though (but only after he spazzes and punches a hole through violetta's head).
  • KingFreeman
    If I really wanted to scrap a ? a ? and my ? lil bro aren't holding me back. Ijs. Tony not about that life tho. Lol at Jason just stepping off. Bunch of scary ass dudes.
  • Max.
    Had to creepset one that chicks friends

ohFu5Gl.png
  • VIBE
    Bruno is joke, makes himself look stupid. I don't think he has an "anger problem", I think he says it and tries to live up to it. He's constantly checking for the camera and acting like a baby.

Fake ? .
  • Max.
    I kinda noticed bruno be all dresses up at home for no reason(while everyone is chilln in pjs etc) that girl he kess with is sexy
  • SneakDZA
    edited February 2015
    VIBE wrote: »
    Bruno is joke, makes himself look stupid. I don't think he has an "anger problem", I think he says it and tries to live up to it. He's constantly checking for the camera and acting like a baby.

Fake ? .

yeah that's the same ? tony was thinking... until it was fight time.

bruno is basically like how ct was on real world paris. yeah i'm old.

it would be hilarious to see those two on the same challenge though just to see them beat each other to death with their bare hands.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This season has been pretty good
    I used to think Jason was lame because he can't get ? for ? but he was on point with the Tony stealing situation.
    Madison is just the typical non confrontational white girl but I understand how she ended up like that with her drug problem

• KingFreeman
    Tony and Bruno a couple of weak ass dudes. I felt Jason. Wasn't that deep tho for it to get flipped on nicole like that. She didn't do anything. There was a problem she held it down. Sylvia been catching feels for everything since Bruno curved her early in the show. She overreacts to everything. Realistically they should have just left dude at the club and let him deal with that ? dolo. Tony is all around weak for that ? . Whole episode was a bad look.
    Bruno can't keep a bad ? and he knows it that's why he was tripping on ole girl. Only way for him to satisfy her is to pay for everything and she ain't let him do it. He couldn't handle it. Who gets mad at a dime trying to treat you? He for sure didn't or cant ? it down.

Is that it for the skeletons? Nobody took a single L in their situation. Smh.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jason, Madison and Nicole didn't even have skeletons tho.
  • Max.
    Jason dad never met Is on the finalIe
  • KingFreeman

Jason, Madison and Nicole didn't even have skeletons tho.

I know that's why it was weak. I thought MTV was gonna hand out those L's.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Jason dad never met Is on the finale

Don't understand why he couldn't meet his son long before he was on a reality show.

Makes me wonder if he would've even bothered to meet him if the cameras weren't there.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    I died when she said you are acting like an imbecile
  • KingFreeman
    deadeye wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Jason dad never met Is on the finale

Don't understand why he couldn't meet his son long before he was on a reality show.

Makes me wonder if he would've even bothered to meet him if the cameras weren't there.

? obviously getting paid. I'm sure all the people that came as skeletons touched a check. Jason should knock him out but he's probably just gonna cry in Nicole's arms.