13»

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Did I just watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmerFuzRNZ4

Nicole was supposed to be Uncle Phil in that scene but she was still all butthurt about getting manhandled.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao. Jason shouldnt have even been screaming on nicole like that. But she ran up like a ? and got that ass handled. He didnt swing on her just draped her. Let her know. Now she a woman and not one of the boys tho. ? gotta learn to stop running up. Pride is a ? . She need to let that ? go. Those ? beat the ? out of Madison and everybody was chillin. Ijs. Fdb.
    Sad ? with the pops tho.
    His mom was a jump. He's lucky made it.
    Doesn't seem like he gave a ? . MTV just cut the check.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    I actually missed the fight but she was acting like he laid her the ? out. I guess she's just hurt because he reminded her that no matter how tough she is she's still not a dude. People don't like being confronted with their own weaknesses but that's more on her than him.

This dude Bruno is a damn housewife.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruno's a lame. With some serious mental issues. But I hope he's in the Challenge.

Jason is corny and gets no ? . Keep him out the Challenge.

Tony and Madison won't even make it past his flight landing.

Nicole got too sensitive with the "fight" but she still the coolest person in the house.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    My girl thinks Jason and Nicole just played it out that way for a rivals team up down the line. I don't buy it but they could be a strong team in a challenge.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jason is on The real world n couldn't get 1 ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicole played victim too hard.

How do you expect a situation that's already volatile to play out when you get in his face?

And he didn't even physically hurt her, he pushed her off.

? got annoying.

Sylvia is a lame ass ? . She instigates a lot of ? then sits back like wtf happened and why did it happen.

Tony and Madison ain't gonna last. They'll be on the challenges, though.

Dudes dad ain't ? .. "Your mom is a decent person" and he was bullshitting all that time anyways, it took mtv and some cameras to get him to talk to his own son..

Weak cast tbh, I disliked this season..

• SneakDZA
    Options
    I don't want to see any of these ducks on the challenge.
  • Max.
    Options
    Season was kinda weak

Ugly ? in the house
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Season was kinda weak

Ugly ? in the house

I ? the ? out of Madison's dumb heroin addicted ass. Ijs. But yeah they were bust.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He "cuddled" under the sheets with Tony's ex.

She said it didn't go any further, but she could've been lying.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

He "cuddled" under the sheets with Tony's ex.

She said it didn't go any further, but she could've been lying.

I thought that but he was pressing in episodes after that so I dunno.
    Putting ? on a pedestal kills you everytime.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What's funny and ironic is the fact that this show is called the "Real World"......they've got cameras EVERYWHERE.....yet, somehow, we don't get to see all the footage of what actually happened.

I'm starting to think that it was either staged to raise awareness about domestic violence......or that the footage made Nicole look more like the aggressor than the victim.

A lot of this drama is alcohol induced too.

The reason for Jason being that mad didn't even seem serious enough for him to react like that.

Dude was acting like she called him a ? or something.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    What's funny and ironic is the fact that this show is called the "Real World"......they've got cameras EVERYWHERE.....yet, somehow, we don't get to see all the footage of what actually happened.

I'm starting to think that it was either staged to raise awareness about domestic violence......or that the footage made Nicole look more like the aggressor than the victim.

A lot of this drama is alcohol induced too.

The reason for Jason being that mad didn't even seem serious enough for him to react like that.

Dude was acting like she she called him a ? or something.

Yeah I was hitting that rewind like wtf did I miss. Thank ? for that PVR. Sylvia at one point said he had her up on the wall and threw her. Madison originally called out that he pushed her. They didn't show ? tho. Might just have to peep that reunion show.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They won't show it because it's abuse.

They're avle to show other footage with so many other cameras in the house. Had there only been one camera, we would've been able to see it.
  • Max.
    Options
    Madisom kinda thick