what would you do in my situation? this was crazyy ? or not? (this happend to me last night)

Options
deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in AKA Donkey
Some guy was textin me that I was gonna meet him alone becuz of some ? . I am not stupid so I told some friends about it and nobody want to follow since I show who that guy was. Some bandidos member..anyway dat punk said he was gonna do ? with my family so I had to do something..I could not sleep so I decide to go there and one of my friends actually came,, I owe him big for that.. We was supposed to meet eachother at a school I went there with my friend and the guy I was supposed to meet didn't show up. I call him text him and everything "I am there and ? " I don't even know why I went there im stupid but after like 20minutes he call me and said come to the river DEN i understood nah this aint right this ? gonna ? me. I told my friend nah I won't go there and he said don't worry and he pull up a 9mm i was shocked to be honest but at same time I WAZ HAPPY cuz this ? so loyal .. he told me take the gun shoot him and ? lol.. i am not stupid i aint gonna shoot a ? bandidos member anyway i took the gun and my friend said i can't follow since u he said come by urself .. so I went to the bridge at the river and he show up in some million car he told me go in the car lol.. I SAID hell no? remember the reason i went there iz becuz he said he was gonna kidnap my mother, sister and ? .. he even said my mother name, where she work and ? so I had to do this..He said where is the money? go in the car.. & he even had the bandidos shirt on him.. just becuz i didn't do what he said his 2 friends went out from the car and one of them had a knfie i nhis hand so I had to take up the gun even if i didn't want it... I told them listen you ? idiots, u come here 3 guys against a guy who just turn 18!? what the ? is ur problem? this ? ain't right.. if you gonna wear dat shirt do something else go rob a ? millionare, i don't even got a job i got 0 money. U WON*T get ? from me...Leave me ? alone .. ? their shirt they cried like ? they said "no no no this won't happend again" "think about what u doing" "don't shoot" ... I let them go, i didn't shoot any of them i let them go.

The girl who start the problem call me today and we solve this ? . she said im glad u didn't ? them and i respect u for that maybe I was ? and u didn't ? me.. LOL i was happy as hell. we talk for bout 3 hours and now it's solved.

the bandidos guy also call me and said he respect me for show up bymyself and the reason why he did this waz cuz the girl accuse mme of ? .

anyway i gotta thank my friend for givin me this gun or else i would probably be dead now or something.. don't know what would happen if i got in the car

Comments