IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

ParallelParallel not hereMembers, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
Well the last thread was deleted along with the rest of my content but the show must go on.

I'm proud of what the last thread became and how many posters got involved, you guys helped not only keep me motivated but keep other posters motivated as well so pat yourselves on the back for that.

Let's keep it up in 2015, what are some of your goals?

Replies

• ParallelParallel not hereMembers, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    You guys are the best.
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naa I'm good.
    Anyways I been gettin back on track!
  • 1of11of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got damn PR you still fat? Thought you been puttin in work.

Just title it the Health & Fitness thread.
  • ParallelParallel not hereMembers, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    Got damn PR you still fat? Thought you been puttin in work.

Just title it the Health & Fitness thread.

@1of1 No I wouldn't be in the competition I was just willing to put the money out for others.
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about weight gain? Tryna put on 6-8 pounds in 6+ months
  • IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    Ishi wrote: »

6-8 pounds of muscle? There's a french guy on the board that put on 80 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks he should be in here shortly to help.

Even on the juice 8 pounds of muscle in that short of a time must be impossible. 🤬 I'd be impressed if someone could gain 8 pounds period in 5 weeks.(Not water weight)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody have experience with a supplement to increase nitric oxide besides l-arginine?
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't active in the last thread but I'm here now. Drop them gems my IC brothers & sisters
  • AP21AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was wondering where this thread went

glad to see it back
  • GTariqGTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Get lean, lose weight...
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 pound bulk starting in Jan.
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Getting it out the mud Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New year, new goals...

• J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »

6-8 pounds of muscle? There's a french guy on the board that put on 80 pounds of muscle in 5 weeks he should be in here shortly to help.

Even on the juice 8 pounds of muscle in that short of a time must be impossible. 🤬 I'd be impressed if someone could gain 8 pounds period in 5 weeks.(Not water weight)

With a good batch you can gain 15 to 20 lbs in 10, 12 weeks and drop body fat percentage.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTariq wrote: »
    Get lean, lose weight...

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 that 22 kgs kettlebell i still cannot find it.

ok ill go for the 24 kgs.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and i already got 2 of them
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gyms about to be packed for the next 6 weeks lol #newyearnewme

That's why I go at late late night. It defeat the crowd & more machine to work with
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calisthenic Saturday

Been working out all morning and reading post here and there... breaking my IF in a hour
  • ShottaDaBeastShottaDaBeast #EnoughIsEnough At the bottom of some pussy Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I been riding my bike to the gym on Saturday's instead of driving to burn more calories. 3 and a half miles each way

wish i can say the same.. too damn cold for that
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol its cold af here too 🤬 Im in Michigan
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannnn im 220lbs right now

In the military I was 150. What do I eat to get back? Any advice is appreciated