IC Stop Making Excuses and Let's Get Healthy Thread

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawg they already switched the rules way back when ronnie was bout to get his ninth.

They,dont like distended bellies anymore....

Thank ?

Phil has one though
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    @1of1‌

I hear you. ? take different steps to achieve their desired results. At the end of the day though, the Deadlift sculpts your entire core—your obliques (internal and external), upper and lower ? abdominus and transverse abdominus, and hip flexors to boot.

I just know from personal experience the better results for me come from doing everything other than "ab exercises."

But ? the ? , let's get these results together yo.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wall wrote: »
    @1of1‌

I hear you. ? take different steps to achieve their desired results. At the end of the day though, the Deadlift sculpts your entire core—your obliques (internal and external), upper and lower ? abdominus and transverse abdominus, and hip flexors to boot.

I just know from personal experience the better results for me come from doing everything other than "ab exercises."

But ? the ? , let's get these results together yo.

Most people don't realize your body works like a puzzle.. What they means if you was lost weight in a certain area of the body. Another area of the body is going to lose body fat and so on.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man im in decent shape, but i wanna push my body because it has potential. Im 6'1 and weigh about 175-178. Want to get my abs right, and have more defintion in my arms and chest. I only go to the gym to work on chest,shoulder, and arms. Spend 30-45 doing muscle confusion techniques and quick resting.

My MAIN problem is that i eat like ? . I wanna change that, with allowing the weekend to be my cheat days. Do you guys have any good sites or links or advice for good dieting that wont ? my young pockets and taste good? I been checking out fitmencook today and its aite, but im not sure yet.

How yall eating???
  • dwade206
    I just finished 2 Sicilian slices, smh.
  • [Deleted User]
  • dwade206
    The ? ? If I gotta take a dump, I'm not waiting until I'm home. Gym bathrooms are the worst though. I had to take a surprise ? after taking my Mr Hyde preworkout supp.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Yea.. Be careful with them supplements. Them ? will have you breaking wind. Most vendors don't even you that ? .
  • [Deleted User]
  • dwade206
    Doesn't ? matter. I've been ? in public bathrooms for years and I'm good. Build your immune system up, ol sensitive ass ? .
  • [Deleted User]
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Kai Green is pregnant with triplets.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwade206 wrote: »
    I just finished 2 Sicilian slices, smh.
    I ate panda express yesterday.

I never eat take out or fast food.

This morning while at the gym i broke a 10 year streak of not using public restrooms to defecate.

yea that happened to me at work before, I never use public restrooms
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down 23 lbs in 4 months or so. Started eating way healthier and have a morning exercise routine as well. Feels good. I need way more to go, but ? it i'm on the right track.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never doo doo at public bathroom. I gotta have home court advantage
  • dwade206
    Metrosexual ass ? , lol. The toilet can't hurt you bruhs.

...nh just in case
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigb86 wrote: »
    Down 23 lbs in 4 months or so. Started eating way healthier and have a morning exercise routine as well. Feels good. I need way more to go, but ? it i'm on the right track.

Whatever you do, don't change your name to lilb86.
  • [Deleted User]
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a great year. I ain't picked up a book, but my arms are 19 inches fool look.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Man im in decent shape, but i wanna push my body because it has potential. Im 6'1 and weigh about 175-178. Want to get my abs right, and have more defintion in my arms and chest. I only go to the gym to work on chest,shoulder, and arms. Spend 30-45 doing muscle confusion techniques and quick resting.

My MAIN problem is that i eat like ? . I wanna change that, with allowing the weekend to be my cheat days. Do you guys have any good sites or links or advice for good dieting that wont ? my young pockets and taste good? I been checking out fitmencook today and its aite, but im not sure yet.

How yall eating???

I would say, start off slow..cut back on the white..pasta/bread/rice
    eat more fruit,
    chicken breast are good and cheap
    fish

As for as definition (again I'm not a trainer) and some of the cats in here can add to it but doing cardio helps with getting tone..drinking water helps as well

You may wanna get on some protein..

As for as sites..I come here and get ? from posters..I think @menace use to post his meals...? use to post his meal along with the songs/tunes he'd be listening too while cooking or some ? ..

but man I would say start off slow..cut back on a few things..eat smaller portion but eat more throughout the day..
    stay active as well..

I know a dude that takes supplements and ? but all he do is come home from work and plop on the couch Lol..dude be eating them ? like skittles but don't put in the work that you have to put in and he wonder why his stomach is still poking out smh..but yea man stay active
  • T. Sanford
    I'm bringing in the new year at the gym (as usual).
  • Bcotton5
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Metrosexual ass ? , lol. The toilet can't hurt you bruhs.

...nh just in case

yes it can
  • Bcotton5
    gym been packed as ? the past few days smh cant even do circuit training
  • T. Sanford
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    gym been packed as ? the past few days smh cant even do circuit training

The gym is about to be like the first day of college. Its going to be crowded for a few weeks than when they get their financial aid check then they gon drop out