I went to the club yesterday

Options
deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
I went to the club with my ? yesterday we both was high on drugs and achohol i was on dance mode i did the classic nasir jones dance many girls was lookin at me, all eyez on me wow. I start to dance with a white girl kinda pretty to be white, my friend was behind whisperin in my ear all the time "i want her" "? u owe me 20$ ? was kinda annoyin cuz at the same time she givin me lapdance. I told him get her friend instead but nah this ? kept sayin no and kept WHISPERIN "? PLEASE i want her" .. So I was mad as ? could not take i went outside and start smokin and i could see from the window how my ? was dancin with this white girl but he was the one givin her the lapdance.. her friend came outside and start smoke with me, this white girl had a boyfriend (the security guard) so the security guard went up to me talkin big like he was a straight G, "don't talk with my girl" .. I told him cracka pleaze i was not there to fight so i went back in the club and the girl who i dance with from the start jump on me, start hugin me, everything.. & my friend walks up to me "? what u doin"? she wants me? .. ? .. we start arguin and yellin people heard bout it and the white people surround us and YELL FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT..This ? ? took of his shirt ? been my homie since day1 but nah but we was high on ? marjiuana everything vodka. he start punch me as i dodge the punches i didnt want to punch back but soon as he hit me on the face i also took of my shirt and start punchin but it end me gettin knocked since the ? rolemodel mike tyson, ? ? ? . I woke up like 2minutes later the people laid me on the sofa & when i woke up the first thing i saw waz the pretty white girl big ass from a distance so i start doin my nasir jones dance & walks up to her. I took her hand start dancin & laughin but nah she said "GET OF ME I*VE GOT A BOYFRIEND"? ? what? i was hurt as ? , was bout to cry , i told her wtchu u talkin bout?? u givin me lapdances it must been something? i got knocked out cuz of you she didn't care she just walk to the toilet but i followed her & jump in the toilet with her when she waz gonna close the door .. i start punchin her in the toilet and i took all her money & keys, id, keys .. I know i had escape soon as i could, so i went out from the toilet and ran home, i saw my friend layin on the floor knocked out by the security guard since he tried to get the other girl who waz in relationship with the guard.

I run fast ass i can and i see the guards runnin after me but they never caught me

Comments