CONGRATZ TO THE 2014-2015 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! (4 time Brady)

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited February 2015 in From the Cheap Seats
They haven't won since 2004.
Sons-of-Belichick-47800566681.jpeg

CONGRATZ TO THE 2014-2015 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! (4 time Brady) 28 votes

Win it All
28%
louis richfortyacresfoxchaser07DOPEdweebzits....JOHN BSuperSoakerericb4prezHuey_C 8 votes
To the Superbowl
35%
lord nemesisHustleThaDondallas' 4 evaMax.StoneColdMikeyBuilt 4 cuban linxBilly_Ponchonj2089CockMcStuffinsprime_time_willy 10 votes
To the AFC Championship
21%
gman82one_manshowCottonCitySlimAggieLean.9TRAYNegro_Caesar 6 votes
Knocked out in the 2nd Round
14%
playboy buddy rosepurpngoldTrillfateKneeGro_DuperMan 4 votes

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Win it All
    They'll vote otherwise but they know the deal
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the Superbowl
    They'll win it all unless they play the Cowboys
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the AFC Championship
    Bengals beating them in the AFC championship
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the Superbowl
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    Bengals beating them in the AFC championship

Lmaooo
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    To the AFC Championship
    They will lose in the AFC Championship game.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the AFC Championship
    If the Playoff seedings stay the same, I got Denver beating N.E. in the AFC Championship Game
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the Superbowl
    Superbowl. Their the best in the AFC and since Peyton threw the game away, it pretty much locked their chances to going to the Superbowl.

Peyton winning% is bad, very bad against Tom Brady and majority have come in Gillette Stadium. It's why most fans, and pundits said it was imperative for Denver to get homefield to challenge the Patriots. Patriots are like Seattle in the AFC when it comes to playing at home, just turn up on ? .

I can't say definitely if they're going to win it all because it depends on the matchups. But I'd say I bet on them losing if they play Seattle. GB on a nuetral site I'm not sure, and Dallas still have Romo at qb. But Eli beat Brady twice so who knows, anything's possible.
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the Superbowl
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »
    If the Playoff seedings stay the same, I got Denver beating N.E. in the AFC Championship Game

Peyton's going to beat Tom on his home field?

I hope so, but very unlikely. Would love to know the argument for it though.
  • its....JOHN B
    Win it All
    Peyton better get on Brady's diet and eat that guacamole yogurt or whatever the hell it was if he wants to get back, he's looking flabby and sick lately
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the Superbowl
    When Peyton gave away that Bengals game it pretty much punched New England's ticket to the SB
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the Superbowl
    New England is good, this is their most balanced team offensively and defensively since 2004. Only thing y'all really lack is a consistent pass rush.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the AFC Championship
    people always drinking that patriot kool aid when playoffs come around and always end up with arsenic in the punch.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the Superbowl
    They lose in the SB to NFC
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the Superbowl
    They'll lose to Seattle in the sb
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Win it All
    people always drinking that patriot kool aid when playoffs come around and always end up with arsenic in the punch.

This is the best chance we've had to win the super bowl since 04, we haven't been this balanced since the ty law , Rodney Harrison days
  • its....JOHN B
    Win it All
    Even the year we played the Giants the 2nd time around our defense was historically bad and Gronk wasn't there, last year to lose Hernandez and Welker to start the year, not having Gronk to start the year or for the playoffs, losing Wilfork, Mayo and Talib in the afc championship game, to even make it that far is a testament to Brady and Belichick, right now we are going into the playoffs relatively healthy and at full strength, we haven't hsd this much talent on the defensive side since 07-08, and Brady has more than one weapon he can trust, our offensive line sucks and if we lose in the playoffs I have a feeling that will be the reason but they showed they can perform and we are getting some time off so hopefully with rest, film and practice they can get right for the playoff run, but there are no excuses this year the AFC comes through New England and we are healthy (for now), no reason to think we won't make it back to the superbowl
  • Huey_C
    Win it All
    Even the year we played the Giants the 2nd time around our defense was historically bad and Gronk wasn't there, last year to lose Hernandez and Welker to start the year, not having Gronk to start the year or for the playoffs, losing Wilfork, Mayo and Talib in the afc championship game, to even make it that far is a testament to Brady and Belichick, right now we are going into the playoffs relatively healthy and at full strength, we haven't hsd this much talent on the defensive side since 07-08, and Brady has more than one weapon he can trust, our offensive line sucks and if we lose in the playoffs I have a feeling that will be the reason but they showed they can perform and we are getting some time off so hopefully with rest, film and practice they can get right for the playoff run, but there are no excuses this year the AFC comes through New England and we are healthy (for now), no reason to think we won't make it back to the superbowl

Patriots haters refuse to rely on the facts of why we lost the last super bowl we went to and losing in the playoffs last season. The Patriots over achieved like crazy last year, the injuries we had would have completely crippled most team's.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i really believe it's possible that the steelers could win the afc
  • Huey_C
    Win it All
    i really believe it's possible that the steelers could win the afc

Get the ? out
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the AFC Championship
    9TRAY_93EB wrote: »

Peyton's going to beat Tom on his home field?

I hope so, but very unlikely. Would love to know the argument for it though.

Yeah, I think Peyton's gonna' beat Tom in Foxborough in the AFC Championship Game if they both make it there. No elaborate argument. I know Peyton ain't won at N.E. in the Playoffs, I think this is the year he knocks that monkey off his back in N.E. & redeems himself against SEA in the SB
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steelers or Ravens gon air them ?
  • Huey_C
    Win it All
    Steelers or Ravens gon air them ?

Nope!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Win it All