So why is there STILL so much hatred for Blacks in this country?

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Blacks are seen as the biggest drain: taking something, lowering the value of something...creating losses, endangering a way of life.

And this attitude is held by some that benefit quite a bit from black spending.

I skipped over this post somehow but that's funny considering Blacks have over a trillion dollars in spending power in this country.....there's a reason so many commercials lately have Black people in them
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    I know for white supremacy to exist they technically need us here, but they have all of the money, have people in control that make all of the laws. For the most part our entire group is economically down, why are they so obsessed with us and everything that we do? Why so much hate and anger towards a group of people that has done nothing to you? Why do they show anger towards people who got most of their families rich in the first place? I think they are jealous that our ancestors built kemet, and changed the world, and are afraid of us tapping back into that power and having a uprising, but what gives?

What the Nation of Islam teaches:

o7k0w8.png
    Muslim Communities in North America

What other religions state:
    In the mean time, since ? gave the Angels free will, ? has to let the pattern play out or the gift of free will was false. ? did prevent them from winning the war, and ? is now allowing 6,000 years to allow mankind to experience the fruit of sin and evil before bringing the rest of the 1,000 years of Christ where mankind will experience the fruit of righteousness and obedience to ? 's law. In the long run, all of creation will benefit of seeing the folly and vanity of evil.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/rebellion-scripture.htm
    Fall of Nahusha from Heaven
    Fall_of_Nahusha_from_Heaven.jpg
    Story of Nahusha

“Meanest of the mean, do thou fall from heaven and become a sarpa on earth,” cursed the rishi in his wrath. Immediately Nahusha fell headlong, down from heaven, and became a python in the jungle and had to wait for several thousand years for his deliverance.
    http://godandguru.com/amar-chitra-kathayen/story-of-nahusha/

Very interesting
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    on the other hand, they also keep telling me about spaceships with the power to end white supremacy that have yet to spring into action for some reason

• K55N
    K55N Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Options
    Because they're the ? dam devil
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    generational...... teach a youngin and in the end he will never depart from it

but these luciferian masonic be taking it to another plateau,,,, imo
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yahshua is the morning star so there are no such thing as luciferian masonries. There Satan (prosecutors)
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're bigger, stronger & basically better & more talented at EVERYTHING. Think about it. White women spend THOUSANDS of dollars just to get fuller lips & bigger butts just to look like who exactly? What happened to being toothpick skinny? Smh. White men work out 10X harder just to match our ? given abilities. We are
    superior in every category.

If we one day realize this and stop fearing them, they have no leverage. What if all the black athletes in every sport decided to start they own leagues? What if all the black moguls decided to get together and start they own distribution label (Feds already shut that down).
    They fear the day those monkeys start fighting black.
    White guilt is as bad as white privlaedge
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yahshua is the morning star so there are no such thing as luciferian masonries. There Satan (prosecutors)

Lucifer = Heylel
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is more than one morningstar lucifer was only one

job 38:70 when all the morning star sang together and all the sons of ? shouted for joy
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're bigger, stronger & basically better & more talented at EVERYTHING. Think about it. White women spend THOUSANDS of dollars just to get fuller lips & bigger butts just to look like who exactly? What happened to being toothpick skinny? Smh. White men work out 10X harder just to match our ? given abilities. We are

If we one day realize this and stop fearing them, they have no leverage. What if all the black athletes in every sport decided to start they own leagues? What if all the black moguls decided to get together and start they own distribution label (Feds already shut that down).

blacc women dont spend money on wigs and skin bleaching tho?

• kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    on the other hand, they also keep telling me about spaceships with the power to end white supremacy that have yet to spring into action for some reason

I asked the Black Israelites about this and they say similar stuff, but they can't answer why the spaceships haven't come yet either....the anti-Christ needs to come first allegedly
  • kingblaze84
    Options

I hear what you saying but I don't know if White guilt is just as bad, isn't it better to deal with someone with some White guilt then some crooked White cop that might abuse his authority any chance he gets?

LOL at the bigger ? and fuller lips thing, there's some truth to that for sure. I just hope Black women cut down on some of the weaves though, some of them are getting out of hand and I think it's setting a bad example for young Black girls. I know many Black girls and women can grow hair long naturally but way too many be dying their hair blond and ? . I always found it weird as a man
  • janklow
    Options
    I asked the Black Israelites about this and they say similar stuff, but they can't answer why the spaceships haven't come yet either....the anti-Christ needs to come first allegedly
    let me tell you, if your religious beliefs involve saying "hundreds of slavery was NOT BAD ENOUGH for black people to be saved by their atomic spaceships," i am not putting any money in your collection plate

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Preach oh an no black person should fear no white man.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2014
    Options
    let me tell you, if your religious beliefs involve saying "hundreds of slavery was NOT BAD ENOUGH for black people to be saved by their atomic spaceships," i am not putting any money in your collection plate

Lol religion is mostly a scam anyway....I asked the Black Israelites about this and they seemed to not know how to answer my question: where the ? were those alien spaceships when the Spaniards, French and the Belgiums were running wild.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol religion is mostly a scam anyway....I asked the Black Israelites about this and they seemed to not know how to answer my question: where the ? were those alien spaceships when the Spaniards, French and the Belgiums were running wild.

Religion pacifies people.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Yep, they knew what they were doing when they forced Blacks here to become Christians back in the day
  • zombie
    Options

Foh tell that ? to Isis
  • zombie
    Options

You lost for talking to Hebrew Israelites and expecting a coherent answer.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

Lucifer = Heylel

No my name means morning star Aaron or H'arron . Heylel either means "shining one" or "Boisterous one, arrogant, foolish, foolhardy" depending on context concerning Hebrew.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Foh tell that ? to Isis

ISIS is more motivated by revenge then religion.....they just happen to be religious fanatics
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

You lost for talking to Hebrew Israelites and expecting a coherent answer.

Maybe, but anyone that tries to convert me to something has to go through my many questions
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

Lucifer = Heylel

No my name means morning star Aaron or H'arron . Heylel either means "shining one" or "Boisterous one, arrogant, foolish, foolhardy" depending on context concerning Hebrew.

Strong's Number H1966 matches the Hebrew הֵילֵל (heylel ),
    which occurs 1 times in 1 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV

Tools specific to Isa 14:12

Isa 14:12

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, H1966 son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations

There you go bro.
  • janklow
    Options
    "uh... in the shop for repairs... or something..."

*runs away*