What do you do with your old consoles/games?

Options
2»

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe back in the days but now you can d/l the digital version that hurt the resale value. I remember ffvii going for $100+ on ebay, now they have the digital version and the ps4 version, that $100 got to come down
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only game I won't sell at al is castlevania SOTN on ps1 it's the go non greatest hits and I have it for my sega Saturn as the import only. Verison one of my fav games of alltime
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genesis/Sega CD in the attic, along with the NES. Trade in everything else. Might have a few games lying around from systems I don't have anymore though. Too lazy to sell them on ebay, and doesn't feel right giving something to amazon for a quarter.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I still had my old ? . But a lot of it broke, so whatever.

But I do see stores selling old systems again. I was in Dollar General a few weeks ago, and saw they had Genesis. I almost put down all my ? I had in my hand, ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sega released the Genesis again^ I saw them 4 sale at a few places
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ps4 sitting on top of my 360 which is sitting on top of my Wii U but since its ? sony im bouta switch up the order and place the ps4 on the bottom, wii u in the middle and the xbox 360 on top. When i get my xbone it will take its place on top of the stack
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The PS2 is still hooked up to the TV in the kitchen, and I've got so fed up with the PS Vita that I've bought another PSP and going through my old games and ones I missed the first time around.

I might see if I can get a second hand Mega Drive on eBay or something.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I going to steal a ps2 I sold tomorrow.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I going to steal a ps2 I sold tomorrow.

bush_confused.jpg
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I would have kept all my old games. I miss them ? .
    I need to go over to my best friend mom's house. I got a box in the attic with an Atari and a ? load of games for it. I got it when I used to work at this thrift store when I was younger
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    I wish I would have kept all my old games. I miss them ? .
    I need to go over to my best friend mom's house. I got a box in the attic with an Atari and a ? load of games for it. I got it when I used to work at this thrift store when I was younger

Word ur bestfriends mom how u say
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I always get rid of the old and make for the new. My bro n law got every console from nintendo to current gen. I call this ? a hoarder. ? got the Halo edtion original Xbox unopened that he won online and wont sell it.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Pawned my PS2 and PS3 system, but kept them games. Will get the system back eventually.

Still got my Super.

I still play my PS one kind of regularly. Mostly just collect though/still collecting for it. GOAT console. That ? got mad games. Most mine are rare/semi-rare.

I want to grab a Saturn.

But there's only like 10-20 games worth getting.

I will eventually grab a NEO Geo CD. Also i'm gonna get a Dreamcast.

Then i'll have vintage game day twice a week with fine females and my homies.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still play all my old systems and still buy games or my NES, SNES, and N64.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Building my catalouge and collecting dust for the most part. I did put some work in last night in Dark Souls II though for PS3.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I try to trade systems just as the next gen catches on. Probably should have held on to the ps3 though.