Paris Museum Displays Beheaded Africans

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
According to this article. Sad.
http://hebrewvisionnews.blogspot.com/2014/11/100-african-cities-destroyed-by.html
There is a museum in Paris with 18 000 human heads of people killed by the french colonial troops and missionaries. It’s called “Musée d’Histoire Naturelle de Paris”.

Among the heads are the ones of African kings, kings’ families, african engineers, writers, army officers, spiritual leaders, but also ordinary men, women, children that the french found unusual, exotic enough or interesting to ? to enrich their Museum of natural history where they display mainly animals skulls to represent bio-diversity and evolution.

France was not alone in the european competition to behead the maximum of variety of exotic people. The skulls and heads of many africans still could be found in museums and unusual places around Europe.

The Kings and their descendants were all killed. Additionally, 3 centuries of transatlantic slavery exported over 12 millions of the finest men and women from Africa to America, tens of millions have died in the process.

Imagine what would happen to any country or civilization when almost all writers, storytellers, engineers, craftsmen, artists, leaders are killed or exiled? And, Any sign of heir past glory and ingenuity destroyed or burned? Their books and records of knowledge stolen or destroyed.

Who will transmit the century accumulated knowledge to the ordinary men and women?

It’s that broken link to knowledge and leadership for the last 3 centuries which has plunged the whole continent into a dark age, its people left without guidance

I search for other internet sources but so far I haven't find anything to back this story.

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im curious how white people would like to see beheaded white folk
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it might be that Oddee museum in Paris. They have thousands of human heads of all races. Real sick stuff.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No just black heads bruh.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is significant because these heads are the kings and Queens of Africa according to this article. If this is true this means that we (Blacks/Africans) are still in a 'State' of war with the Whites/European. A State of war automatically happens whenever a King or Queen is killed and displaying them like trophies shows what type of savages they are. I suspect that the current Kings in Africa are not the rightful heirs.
  • babelipsss
    Options
    You really seem to be worked up about something you yourself said may not be true.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    This is probably why the Police Officers are getting away with killing us because they know that we are still in a State of War against them.

Look at this video of a Police Officer abducting a kid for no reason. His Father put the Officer in her place because he is knowledgeable about the Natural laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIuAg5AaVqc

Smart man. Chess moves on display.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    This is probably why the Police Officers are getting away with killing us because they know that we are still in a State of War against them.

Look at this video of a Police Officer abducting a kid for no reason. His Father put the Officer in her place because he is knowledgeable about the Natural laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIuAg5AaVqc

Left that dumb white ? lookin stupid.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • babelipsss
    Options
    ? the misinformation in this thread! It was Ralph Bunche who drew up the lines of the middle east. He was a famous AA. He even won a Nobel Peace Prize for it. It has gone all wrong but it's not his fault.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    ? the misinformation in this thread! It was Ralph Bunche who drew up the lines of the middle east. He was a famous AA. He even won a Nobel Peace Prize for it. It has gone all wrong but it's not his fault.

And who gave him those orders ??? Under what government was he allowed to draw those lines
  • babelipsss
    Options
    Take the time to know your own history.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Hebrew Vision

Alotta Hebrews don't ? with Afros, So I'm shocked... but good read tho.
    Real good read.
    it would help if i saw some pics .
    I think this ? go even deeper....I was reading some ? and it was saying this ? started even before we was on this planet.....like extraterrestrials and ? .....

? if u got spit some crazy ? , at least go into detail. So ? like me can understand where u coming from.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Lmao @ Hebrew Vision

Alotta Hebrews don't ? with Afros, So I'm shocked... but good read tho.
    Real good read.
    it would help if i saw some pics .
    I think this ? go even deeper....I was reading some ? and it was saying this ? started even before we was on this planet.....like extraterrestrials and ? .....

? if u got spit some crazy ? , at least go into detail. So ? like me can understand where u coming from.

It was a paper on the Akan and it was talking about how the Akan are decedents of the Sirian reptilians from Sirius and the Sirian reptilians were and are warring with a race of reptiles that are greys/rigelians, and draconians who are fighting for control of this planet and the people.....it went into tracing certain words and its meaning and connecting them with ancient words...it went into creation stories and connecting them with different ancient cultures and tying them all together....

Good looks bruh
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    europeans have the corpses kings, queens, princes, princesses and Pharaohs on display ...its what savage conquerors did thousands of years ago for the people of their towns to see...whites havent evolved at all but they will call anyone who isnt like them savage

I wish Africa was more united and demanded other countries to get thier hands out of africa and get their ancestors back

killing off engineers, writers, teachers and leaders are a great way to erase someones history and to guarantee they wont know where they came from or what they accomplished in a few generations

How many examples do the world need of white people being evil before the mind frame about them changes?

I think ghaddafi, castro, hugo chavez and the middle east have it right and you see how they are viewed by whites in america and they try to convince black in america to feel the same about them
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    europeans have the corpses kings, queens, princes, princesses and Pharaohs on display ...its what savage conquerors did thousands of years ago for the people of their towns to see...whites havent evolved at all but they will call anyone who isnt like them savage

I wish Africa was more united and demanded other countries to get thier hands out of africa and get their ancestors back

killing off engineers, writers, teachers and leaders are a great way to erase someones history and to guarantee they wont know where they came from or what they accomplished in a few generations

How many examples do the world need of white people being evil before the mind frame about them changes?

I think ghaddafi, castro, hugo chavez and the middle east have it right and you see how they are viewed by whites in america and they try to convince black in america to feel the same about them

Sadly, they do because blacks in America view those in Africa and Caribbean as inferior. I'll never forget the Colonel's message to the Arab league. Ghaddafi was Goat!
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black unity is what is needed. If we speak as one voice we would shake the world.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love seeing those crackers get beheaded by ISIS. I hope to see more.

its cool but i wish it was black people beheading them.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True but ISIS lets its African American hostages go free and kills off the crackers then over there they support us. While violence is wrong, why should blacks join the military and fight the white man's war that enslaved us and practices the same by empowering Israel when that country filled with Khazarian ppl is not theirs but stolen just like America was.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True but ISIS lets its African American hostages go free and kills off the crackers then over there they support us. While violence is wrong, why should blacks join the military and fight the white man's war that enslaved us and practices the same by empowering Israel when that country filled with Khazarian ppl is not theirs but stolen just like America was.

im not advocating for blacks to join the millitary fight a war that will liberate our people.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Black unity is what is needed. If we speak as one voice we would shake the world.

Thats all good...but the ? gotta go . ie charles barkley,larry elder,taye diggs
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

Thats all good...but the ? gotta go . ie charles barkley,larry elder,taye diggs

Taye diggs? What did he say or do?