Paris Museum Displays Beheaded Africans

2»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Black unity is what is needed. If we speak as one voice we would shake the world.

Thats all good...but the ? gotta go . ie charles barkley,larry elder,taye diggs

Taye diggs? What did he say or do?

He loves white women lol
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »

? if u got spit some crazy ? , at least go into detail. So ? like me can understand where u coming from.

lol right, same ? I was thinking.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    europeans have the corpses kings, queens, princes, princesses and Pharaohs on display ...its what savage conquerors did thousands of years ago for the people of their towns to see...whites havent evolved at all but they will call anyone who isnt like them savage

I wish Africa was more united and demanded other countries to get thier hands out of africa and get their ancestors back

killing off engineers, writers, teachers and leaders are a great way to erase someones history and to guarantee they wont know where they came from or what they accomplished in a few generations

How many examples do the world need of white people being evil before the mind frame about them changes?

I think ghaddafi, castro, hugo chavez and the middle east have it right and you see how they are viewed by whites in america and they try to convince black in america to feel the same about them

Imagine if Blacks had traveled to Europe and raided the tombs and stole the treasures of the European royal families.

What would they say about us if we behaved in such a savage, disrespectful manner?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Black unity is what is needed. If we speak as one voice we would shake the world.

Thats all good...but the ? gotta go . ie charles barkley,larry elder,taye diggs

Taye diggs? What did he say or do?

He loves white women lol

He said he would NEVER date a black woman and this fool is black as ? his mama ought to be ashamed she gave birth to him.

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    europeans have the corpses kings, queens, princes, princesses and Pharaohs on display ...its what savage conquerors did thousands of years ago for the people of their towns to see...whites havent evolved at all but they will call anyone who isnt like them savage

I wish Africa was more united and demanded other countries to get thier hands out of africa and get their ancestors back

killing off engineers, writers, teachers and leaders are a great way to erase someones history and to guarantee they wont know where they came from or what they accomplished in a few generations

How many examples do the world need of white people being evil before the mind frame about them changes?

I think ghaddafi, castro, hugo chavez and the middle east have it right and you see how they are viewed by whites in america and they try to convince black in america to feel the same about them

Imagine if Blacks had traveled to Europe and raided the tombs and stole the treasures of the European royal families.

What would they say about us if we behaved in such a savage, disrespectful manner?

Who cares what they think ? em.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

Black supremacy is needed. we have plenty of unity just not for the stuff that matters.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had to quote that..... real ?