White Folks Are Some Cold Sadistic ? , Ten Little ? Boys

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in The Social Lounge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfNdwFwV6Ao

After posting The History of Negative Black Stereotypes, http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/524980/the-history-of-negative-black-stereotypes-the-brute-caricature-warning-long-ass-read#latest and after listening to Ten Little ? Boys it's easy to understand why white people have an abject refusal deal with systemic white supremacy and racism. Those muthafuckas have a lot to answer for and I've come to the conclusion that's it just simply easier for them not to deal with the issue.

For white to start to deal with systematic white supremacy means those muthafuckas will have to start to answer the hard questions, how not only their ancestor's but they're descendants continue to benefit from the system and the philosophy.com

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the white ic posters to try to explain this.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    ? are so disconnected these days

Know their hate.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    race relation thread # 89, 528
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white evil know no bounds

the energy they have put into hate is overkill

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate white people as much as they hate us.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    it's easy to understand why white people have an abject refusal deal with systemic white supremacy and racism. Those muthafuckas have a lot to answer for and I've come to the conclusion that's it just simply easier for them not to deal with the issue.
    well, you do have something of a disconnect between less racist current generations of white people and the past generations that made the work in question: there's a difficulty to come to terms with specific stuff you're not responsible for and can't see yourself doing. doesn't mean you shouldn't deal with it, of course.

exceptions granted for ? -ass crackers who are unabashedly racist in 2014 and beyond and might just want to ? themselves
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people and their nature doesn't surprise me anymore, negros who'll still defend em or come with that : well not all of them r bad...

Them negros scare me. Like wtf does a muhfucka gotta do to u and your people b4 u just admit the whole lot of them needs to b tread lightly around?!
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white people dont want us blackfolks to bring up their past
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they don't call them Devils for nathan
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

whats there to explain? this ? is old news
  • REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »

Exactly, dead horse argument. If any explanation would suffice this question would make sense. No answer will satisfy this forum, so why bother? This has been made clear many times.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CracceR wrote: »

Exactly, dead horse argument. If any explanation would suffice this question would make sense. No answer will satisfy this forum, so why bother? This has been made clear many times.

White folks gon be White folks lol
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't win this war without educating our community. The rejection of learning the necessities is crazy. Know your past to understand the present in order to see the future.
  • K55N
    K55N Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Can't win this war without educating our community. The rejection of learning the necessities is crazy. Know your past to understand the present in order to see the future.

the truth !
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    White people are no better or worse than people of color, in my experience. Or even if they generally are worse (which is possible), their no worse than at least some black people so if you resent them - as a group - you have to resent everyone.

I'm not without prejudice but it's only the ethnic and cultural differences between people that make conflict with them seem harsher than it would with people you can more easily relate to. Black people hurt other black people every single day.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heres an answer, those were made in a different age and different culture. You have to think of racism as slowly being diffused out of the populations by years of education and integration with various communities. I grew up multicultural whereas my parents definitely harbored some old racist ideas from their eastern european upbringing. For me I know its there and try to understand it but other than voting and condemning racism, not much we can do other than continued education of people. Ive dated white, black and asian girls throughout my life and never really felt any color barriers in my community until I started reaching outside my circles and interacting with small pockets of racism that I wasn't ever really exposed to and wasn't exclusive to white communities either. That cartoon is ridiculous and any sane person could understand that. It all ties to education, how were raising our kids is going to determine the kind of views they'll hold.