(White) Woman In Body Armor Drove Around Shooting At People...

Options

Comments

• MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    "its not about race"

Eric garner daughter daughter and wife said this ? ...she's a two bird brains. Race always play a part in things anybody who think otherwise is dumb as hell.

fixed.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/19677-garner-widow-daughter-it-s-not-a-black-white-thing
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I been said ? the wife...when she sold him out on tv
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah they keep saying its not race but black men are feared by far
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is wild. I can't even read anymore stories like this. Somethings gotta give yall.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »

Lol and at the bottom of the page links to another incident on the 27th where a woman pointed a gun at an officer and he shot get in the leg, I thought police don't shoot in the leg SMFH.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I do think white cops struggle to relate to people of skin color different than theirs, mostly because when they watched hockey and nascar growing up it was all white people. If they see a white kid ? up, they see themselves as a kid or someone they knew. If they see a black kid doing the same thing, they see a hood rat.

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is wild. I can't even read anymore stories like this. Somethings gotta give yall.

I feel you bruh. I don't even comment on stories like this as much as I use to. It's beyond obvious what's going on and the more I see whites try to justify these acts the more I realize that there is no amount of marching and protesting that is going to resolve the underlying problem.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine a black women armored like the RZA pointing a firearm at an officer and walking for dinner
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    a ? getting shot if he reaches for his wallet, pulls out a cell phone, toting a bb gun in an open carry state inside of a store that sells the bb gun, walking up a stair case, laying on his back handcuffed
    Stiff wrote: »
    a ? getting shot if he reaches for his wallet, pulls out a cell phone, toting a bb gun in an open carry state inside of a store that sells the bb gun, walking up a stair case, laying on his back handcuffed

lest we forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeT_oSLtI-o
    Compare and Contrast

http://youtu.be/qoI4G1fWmEQ

That last one was pure fear tho. That cop was scared as ? , you could hear it in his voice. He could have had the jump on that guy easily but was simply too scared.

I saw that video a long time ago that ? was ? up.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    "its not about race"

"its about pride!" i felt like saying that for some strange reason. *shrugs*
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do think white cops struggle to relate to people of skin color different than theirs, mostly because when they watched hockey and nascar growing up it was all white people. If they see a white kid ? up, they see themselves as a kid or someone they knew. If they see a black kid doing the same thing, they see a hood rat.

when i see a black kid ? up i also see a hood rat it is what it is.
  • Will Munny
    Options

lest we forget

Compare and Contrast

That last one was pure fear tho. That cop was scared as ? , you could hear it in his voice. He could have had the jump on that guy easily but was simply too scared.

I saw that video a long time ago that ? was ? up.

Wasn't Darren Wilson "scared?" When they're "in fear for their life" don't they usually shoot first then justify it later by explaining their "fear." So are the cops who were "scared" and shot black ppl are they actually scared, or do they just say that to justify doing what they want to do?

I'm saying that cop in that vid was so scared he was paralyzed by it. I'm not comparing it to any other racially motivated cop shooting. I'm simply saying he was paralyzed by fear to point he couldnt react. There was 45 seconds he watched the old guy take out gun out and load it. He was paralyzed.

And yes the cops who shoot black people most def are scared, they're ? . Whether they should be that scared or not is the issue.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »

when i see a black kid ? up i also see a hood rat it is what it is.

Whaaaaat?
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lest we forget

Compare and Contrast

You that old ? still got it, was dodging bullets like he back in NAM
  • Will Munny
    Options
    That lateral and horizontal movement in all serious probably was a big factor in helping him win the gunfight.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bad example. You shouldn't need to see yourself when you look at me, you should just need to see me as a person.

And therein lies the problem. These neanderthals and mongoloids view us as the sub-human, savage ones. What irony.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    look bruh I just said how I think white cops view other people. I didn't say anything about my own world views.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no need to speculate about what cops feel/think. it is documented that they are biased against blacks.
    the question is, since we know this for a fact why is nothing done?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lest we forget

he was still shooting buddy after he put his hands up too
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I remember that cop being shot that was all over the news ...it happened up in dublin GA

white men think they should be above the law bc they served in vietnam

that cops spent damn near 50 straight seconds giving him commands that he was clearly ignoring and was gonna continue to ignore...cop went so easy on this mufuka he even did a dance for him before he got his gun, loaded it and murdered him...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    White cops be like "now sir (white criminal) stop pointing that bazooka at us & put it down. I know you are suffering from a mental illness or affluenza, so we won't shoot you. We just got a call saying you blew up 2 buildings with people in it. Im here to let you know that you still a good guy at heart. We just want to calm & console you since we know you are a good person"

"Think about your wife and kids at home. I know you don't want them to grow up without their father. Its ok, we'll help you get through this. "