Mall shut down after massive brawl

Darth Sidious
Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/12/28/dnt-fighting-teenagers-force-mall-shutdown.kdka.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6DiMi_oUKo

Two teenagers were injured, one of them taken to hospital, after "multiple fights" forced the closure of a Pittsburgh area shopping mall late Friday, police said. Separate groups of "young adults" got into a series of fights that led to police being called to the Monroeville Mall in Pennsylvania starting at 5:30 p.m. ET, Monroeville Police Chief Doug Cole said.

"It was really insane," eyewitness Cory Clemente told NBC News. "I ended up locked in American Eagle." Up to 1,000 teenagers showed up at the mall late Friday, security officers at the mall told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. One fight involved at least a half dozen people, Cole said, adding that a "male juvenile" had been injured and taken to hospital after the first fight while another was later injured. The mall closed early at 8:30 p.m. ET, he said, and multiple citations were issued for disorderly conduct.

Separately, police in Independence, Missouri were called after more than 100 teenagers were involved in a disturbance at the Independence Center mall at about 7 p.m. local time (8 p.m. ET), the local police department said.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/brawl-mall-teens-injured-multiple-fights-n275431

Comments

• Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    jordan release another shoe?

? i havent ? wit malls like that anymore since 2005
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSzARapTUO4

here's a better video.. i used to always shop at monroeville mall back in the day but haven't been there in a while.. hope this ? doesn't cause it to close down.. lotta white ppl might stop shoppin there after this
  • Jao
    also, lol at the dude diving in at 16 seconds ^^ .. i dono who he was capin for but he litterally dove in there with the superman pose
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "" young adults " and NOT thugs???

White kids than eh?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »

White kids than eh?

86% white city, so pretty much
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

White kids than eh?

As if an actual news release is gon say 'thugs'. Cmon man, yall some perpetual victim, whinin ass nggas.

Also its hardly anything but nggas in that video
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smdh.
    Lol at someone sniping the phone that dropped on the floor at 1:20. Scooped that ? up the second it dropped in the melee. ? ain't ? .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude the article said American Eagle....
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »

Dude the article said American Eagle....

Sound like some bobo ?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO @ the dude that literally dived in like he was a pervert and saw a ? pop out or some ? and reacted before he could think.
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭

White kids than eh?

86% white city, so pretty much

Pittsburgh is 86% white? Really?
  • Jao

i dono if its that high but i gotta say its pretty white out here.. there's hardly any diversity unless u hit up the college areas.. i'm obsessed with latina ? but i cant find a single one where i live. the struggle is real here
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smdh.
    Lol at someone sniping the phone that dropped on the floor at 1:20. Scooped that ? up the second it dropped in the melee. ? ain't ? .
    Lol
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jao wrote: »

i dono if its that high but i gotta say its pretty white out here.. there's hardly any diversity unless u hit up the college areas.. i'm obsessed with latina ? but i cant find a single one where i live. the struggle is real here

Where the ? you live ??
    On the East side we got Spanish, Jamaicans, Koreans, Africans and middle eastern broads..
    You must not be from the city..
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Serious question, why do you feel comfortable referring to our people as ? ? I ask this because, in the context you used it, it would be the same as saying ? . No matter the spelling or context, it really doesn't bother you?

I know all of the frustration, anxiety, depression, lack of self-esteeem, among a ? load of other issues play a major roll in all this but damn man. A brawl in a mall, wtf.

It's ? me off that some of you find this funny.
    S2J wrote: »

Also its hardly anything but nggas in that video
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    This is like the 3rd time this happened in a week. I saw a story about this happening in a couple other places too. Big ass fights breaking out in the middle of malls. What the ? is wrong with these idiots?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bbkg79 wrote: »
    Serious question, why do you feel comfortable referring to our people as ? ? I ask this because, in the context you used it, it would be the same as saying ? . No matter the spelling or context, it really doesn't bother you?

I agree and I've brought up this point before (on this forum w/ individuals and IRL). So many ppl do it w/o blinking and many will downplay it or look at you like you're the one with the problem when you call them on it. It's sad IMO...that ppl not only do it but refuse to see the problem with it.
  • S2J
    edited December 2014

I know all of the frustration, anxiety, depression, lack of self-esteeem, among a ? load of other issues play a major roll in all this but damn man. A brawl in a mall, wtf.

Mr7aRWT.png

To answer your question, no, it doesnt. When the last time you been to a mall? Teenagers in bulk, off from school, do really, REALLY dumb ? . Im not about to tie this in with bigger issues like black frustration, eric garner, mike brown, the plight of the black man in the diaspora, or any other debate bait yall silly ass IC nggas will find a way to do.

And dont let it get you upset.... Nggas gon be nggas.

iRC9yNCaAoACb.jpg
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the mall in Center City.?

Crazy.
    We just had a brawl at one of our malls over the weekend.
    The moon got these ? cuttin up. Sheesh..
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭

Mr7aRWT.png

To answer your question, no, it doesnt. When the last time you been to a mall? Teenagers in bulk, off from school, do really, REALLY dumb ? . Im not about to tie this in with bigger issues like black frustration, eric garner, mike brown, the plight of the black man in the diaspora, or any other debate bait yall silly ass IC nggas will find a way to do.

iRC9yNCaAoACb.jpg

Is it because of their actions you label them as ? ? Do you consider all black people ? . I barely ever go to the mall, not much I need there, my lady lives there. Yes, teens do dumb ? , i was one of them who did dumb ? once upon a time. But a full out brawl in a mall b, come on man. Debate bait? You can call what you want, I asked a simple question to see if you would explain why you see no issue with your choice of words.
  • S2J
    edited December 2014

Mr7aRWT.png

iRC9yNCaAoACb.jpg

Is it because of their actions you label them as ? ? Do you consider all black people ? . I barely ever go to the mall, not much I need there, my lady lives there. Yes, teens do dumb ? , i was one of them who did dumb ? once upon a time. But a full out brawl in a mall b, come on man. Debate bait? You can call what you want, I asked a simple question to see if you would explain why you see no issue with your choice of words.

I use the words nggas and bytches like i use the word people.

I.e.-walk into a bar full of too many males. 'Got damn aint nothin but nggas in here, where the bytches'. Im workin on it. 'He not done with me yet'

But in the post you rpelied to, yes, i used 'nggas' to refer to black people. Sue me.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this same ? happened in two other malls in chicago and florida....hmmmm