DNB1 wrote: »
    Word on the block is he is dating Rosario Dawson.. Win
    tumblr_mqaobpG1bP1rfdvpto1_400.gif

from the movie Trance...when i seen that part i was like DAMN
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Y'all think he signed a prenuptial agreement and Davey dude ain't getting no younger so Mayne he don't want to live the rest of his life not happy or just not satisfied

i feel ya. and i cant really say what i want because im on my 2nd and i cant incriminate myself.

but that riff was coming from a chris rock point of view. what he would say to a celeb in the same situation. not my views, totally. i was going for the laugh.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »

my ? , that ? is tight and them ? are heavy duty on such a sleek body, i swear Rosario is top 1 of all time.

i just knocked out a few seeds to xvideos but after seeing that gif im thinking about calling on some substitutes

TMI
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    I thought he loved his wife

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    As for finances ... Rock acknowledges they had a prenup when they married in 1996 -- but says it's expired because they've been together for just over 18 years.
    Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/29/chris-rock-wife-malaak-divorce-child-custody/#ixzz3NLLvs4Jh

WELP! She bout to get her retirement package AND child support lol

This a female move.
    Reminded me of Kelis, when she waited 8 months in pregnancy, to break it off with Noz.

Rumors has it, they were actually seperated for two years... She waited.
    Also, i think Kobe's wife pulled a similar move, two years ago. Where she was actually in the wait. Until she had the legal ability, to clean house.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huhm_bruh wrote: »

from the movie Trance...when i seen that part i was like DAMN

The sole reason I did not change the channel to that movie was this scene.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    If this is true about Chris Rock bagging Rosario.... What's even more ? up is that wasn't Rosario with Ryan Gosling and gave birth to a baby girl with dude. Dayum what kind of game does Chris Rock have ?? Not saying Rock don't have any but to pull a ? off Ryan Gosling tho !? Not even just any broad but the same woman that gave birth to his daughter ???? Ssshhiiieeeeetttt Chris Rock could be his father man. ? grimey as hell...

Rosario don't give a ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude, I just did a quick google, and the only person, Gosling , has a child by is Eva Mendes
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Still say ya'll overthinking it. Marriage isn't cursed or anything, its just that the vast majority of romantic relationships simply can't last forever. People change, ? happens, etc. Couples that either grow old together or die in a car crash are the exception, not the rule.

Only real difference is imho, pre-feminism, the deck was so stacked against women that they literally needed a man to survive. Divorce wasn't an option because you wasn't getting no alimony and society was far more religious, so they'd just sit there quietly and let dude beat the ? outta them and ? whoever.

tbh idk why more poor people don't just get sham marriages for the tax breaks lol
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time changes everything

Cultures, technology, politcs, trends, habits

and especially people
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Still say ya'll overthinking it. Marriage isn't cursed or anything, its just that the vast majority of romantic relationships simply can't last forever. People change, ? happens, etc. Couples that either grow old together or die in a car crash are the exception, not the rule.

Only real difference is imho, pre-feminism, the deck was so stacked against women that they literally needed a man to survive. Divorce wasn't an option because you wasn't getting no alimony and society was far more religious, so they'd just sit there quietly and let dude beat the ? outta them and ? whoever.

tbh idk why more poor people don't just get sham marriages for the tax breaks lol

Because they're stupid..tbh
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll never get tired of seeing that whew
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a longtime
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope guey Sony vas mouth Rachel Iturralde not my
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Warning: This is my comedy. Im riffing from the dome. But i gotta get this out. Keep in mind that im doing this bit in a Chris Rock Voice.

(Chris Rock Voice)
    You gettin a divorce after 19 years? Nine-teen years? What, you couldnt wait til the kids went to college? Or atleast make it a nice round number like 20? 19 years? What? Was she that unbearable that you couldnt do 8 mo in shawshank? It wasnt like you was at HOME. Ya doing plays, ya workin out a new special. ya WRITIN A MOVIE. ya directing a movie. ya STARRIN in a movie. And ya wanna call it quits before the new year? dat aint right.

What the ? did she do? What Da ? Did-She-Do? Did she try to talk to u on ya day off? Did one of the kids say they wish they was an Obama and you was like "DATS IT, I WANT A DIVORCE! STOP PUTTIN THAT ? IN THEY HEAD!
    19 years down da drain man.

And you a old man Chris. 50 years old. 50 ? years old. you think you going back on the market? Nope, Rosario Dawson scoopin you up. You was free. Like you said in " Down to earth" ya wife show you them divorce papers, she say, u wanna know what i got? "I's gots yo FREEDOM!!!" And you going from shawshank to alcatraz!

End scene.

Dave... Dave!

603159794.gif?1340335112&Expires=1419989846&Signature=PE-HP5IPYEBaTOZJs5EnECaX~zu~J3ERQsyxa0sbSZjD4rnE6Uqf-FqPXiFWBSYmBLY-UCHjpGx21jquGAE19fDWAaS59JZuSN0pxvpdk~ml6EJ1mX5b1xQSf0CVnbvNnI6Byt-9nghRloF-BUCEQn0Vl55vPYy5ah~r8oYhJlw_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA

Dont do that ? no more.

no matter when this gif is used. It is hilarious every time
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you should be made a lifetime Mod for this post...DAMN!
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Will and Jada Smith are gonna be the template for Black celebrity couples..
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The reason why marriage is failing to me is because of the modern day woman. You can't have a marriage, be a mother, and career woman at the same time imo. Something has to be put to the back burner and it's generally the marriage from my experience.

But it's possible to have a marriage, be a father and a career man at the same time? Also plenty of women do it and have been for centuries and it only gets easier over time with new technology.

Naw brah. Traditionally most women stayed home and took care of the kids. What the hell you taking about plenty of centuries. It wasn't until the feminist movement of the 60's and70's that the dynamics started changing. Coincidentally that's when the divorce rate started going up.

I don't even know why you're comparing men's role to women. Men generally don't take care of the kids like that, we do financially but not emotionally and physically like women. Mens role is provide and protect.

When you say traditionally are you talking about a hunter/gatherer society? If you're talking about modern times there was a while where it was necessary to have someone dedicated to doing housework which was a fulltime job. In 2014 we have indoor gas and plumbing, refrigeration, washing machines, microwaves, cars, vacuum cleaners and all types of other ? that makes what used to be a grueling labor something trivial.

As far as protection... do you live out in the jungle with wild animals? You at war with a neighboring tribe?

Economically... again, women have always worked. Who do you think was working during ww1, ww2 and vietnam? It's not like every job involves lifting boulders.

And if you think men aren't supposed to be there for their kids emotionally you probably shouldn't have kids.

Your way of thinking seems somewhat outdated. Maybe the divorce rate is just higher these days because there is less stigma about divorce as time goes on and people are more free to leave bad marriages. If the success of your marriage is hinged on your wife being subservient to you that's some pathetic ? .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Looks like Will and Jada Smith are gonna be the template for Black celebrity couples..

I hope not. Rumor has it that they have an opened marriage and The Fresh Prince is half-a-? . On Chris Rock, though. It's a damn shame that he's going to have to hella cash out to a broad that never wrote, told a joke, or worked on a TV or movie project.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hope not. Rumor has it that they have an opened marriage and The Fresh Prince is half-a-? . On Chris Rock, though. It's a damn shame that he's going to have to hella cash out to a broad that never wrote, told a joke, or worked on a TV or movie project.

False or inaccurate the underlined

What I understood from that whole "open marriage" talk was Will saying he and Jada agreed to admiring other people of opposite sex (possibly within Hollywood) without feelings involved

About him being ? , I dunno about that sir. ..
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Will smith is bi ?