Chris Rock divorces wife of nearly 20 years

124»

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will smith is bi ?

If you believe the rumors, he supposedly used to get in the bed with Tom Cruise.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had them in my avi for the longest,now I gotta switch cause of this...smh...19yrs and it can't be worked out?..I cant really judge being on the outside looking in...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Looks like Will and Jada Smith are gonna be the template for Black celebrity couples..

I hope not. Rumor has it that they have an opened marriage and The Fresh Prince is half-a-? . On Chris Rock, though. It's a damn shame that he's going to have to hella cash out to a broad that never wrote, told a joke, or worked on a TV or movie project.

False or inaccurate the underlined

What I understood from that whole "open marriage" talk was Will saying he and Jada agreed to admiring other people of opposite sex (possibly within Hollywood) without feelings involved

About him being ? , I dunno about that sir. ..

That's actually what it is. She spoke on this a few Times to clear it up. When Will Smith was filming Hitch he got asked how he and his wife handle jealousy when it comes to doing love scenes with other attractive people. He said they're open with each other about who they find attractive and Jada ain't dumb enough to think you can work with Eva Mendes and now find her attractive. That turned into they're ? other people. Same as some people til this day believ3 Denzel Washington and Sanaa Latham really smashed filming that scene together