WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS?

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHCCFjB8M48

i love meat a lot like many of you, but after watching this i ve decided to make some changes in my lifestyle.

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I seen "Food Inc" a few years ago and that inspired me to change alot of my eating habits. It's not easy though, organic foods are more pricey and even then you can't even trust that those are even organic. I need to learn how to grow my own ? .
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    ? a movie, a gang of hemorrhoids will make any ? change his diet.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I seen "Food Inc" a few years ago and that inspired me to change alot of my eating habits. It's not easy though, organic foods are more pricey and even then you can't even trust that those are even organic. I need to learn how to grow my own ? .

This....

My grandfather was a BIG gardener. Always had fresh vegetables of all kinds that could be grown here. Imma put all that knowledge he passed down to both my pops and i to use now.
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHCCFjB8M48

i love meat a lot like many of you, but after watching this i ve decided to make some changes in my lifestyle.

No ?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭

True, growing your own is the best way. As a fallback when shopping, the tags/labels of organic fruits and vegetables should always begin with the #9.

IMG00151-20110220-1603.jpg