What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

YG and DJ Mustard Have Beef On Instagram

Replies

• usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who think Mustard is gonna fall of like he is Lex Luger or something. Mustard is way more diverse and he does more than just hiphop. I can see him doing a Lil Jon if anything and branching out from hiphop.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    Disciplined InSightgns
  • G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    And to think niggas didn't wanna believe me when I said YG aint gonna be around in 5 years and that his album was all DJ Mustard's genius SMMFH. I'll continue to watch from the sidelines while my predictions come true.

You still feel that DJ Mustard may be the next Dre though? lol
    StillFaggyAF
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. Shit corny.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Losers, the both of them.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to think niggas didn't wanna believe me when I said YG aint gonna be around in 5 years and that his album was all DJ Mustard's genius SMMFH. I'll continue to watch from the sidelines while my predictions come true.

And like we told you

This is his 5th year

Stop hating nigga
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    People who think Mustard is gonna fall of like he is Lex Luger or something. Mustard is way more diverse and he does more than just hiphop. I can see him doing a Lil Jon if anything and branching out from hiphop.

That's exactly what Lex Luger did though
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grown ass nigguhs who know each other.......are/were friends....got each other's phone #s......probably hang w/ the same people......know where each other work/live..etc..etc.......but nigguhs can't connect like grown men and squash this shit out of the public eye? That's like SB and Nicki airing their business out on social media when they could've just picked up the phone and called each other. That public beef shit is beyond wack.
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    atribecalledgabi
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol this is fake. these niggas go on tour together, these niggas do interviews together, these niggas do shows together, these niggas go to the studio together, they have eachother's phone numbers, and they live in the same city.
    if they really wanted to fight, they would've just caught a friendly one time, and kept it moving. they have no reason to be internet beefing, unless they want everybody to see it. i call publicity stunt.
    Stiff
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont believe it
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Stiff
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Pretty sure this is a joke, they're like best friends. Even lived together before they got big. It'd be a damn shame if they for real.
    atribecalledgabi
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    G.Avant wrote: »

Not like Dr.Dre there will never be another Dre LOLOLOL but I do think that DJ Mustard has the passion and talent to become one of the biggest producers in Hip-Hop. As long as he stay away from a microphone it should be a smooth transition.....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • afro thunderafro thunder Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »

Not like Dr.Dre there will never be another Dre LOLOLOL but I do think that DJ Mustard has the passion and talent to become one of the biggest producers in Hip-Hop. As long as he stay away from a microphone it should be a smooth transition.....

It's hard for a producer to have longevity like Dre and Timmy. I don't know if Mustard can last that long. He's more a the "it" guy for now. His time will pass just like Polow, Jazze Pha, Storch and will be replace with the next "it" producer.
    rip.dillagns
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They obviously playing. Mustard and YG came up together. It's like if Mike Will and Future started beefing outta nowhere
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiss and make-up niggas.

Smh with social media "beef"
    Real niggas are turning over in their graves over this kinda fuck boy shit.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    Young Stef
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are joking & faking then it goes to show you how lame these 2 are for publicity
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    rip.dillaYoung Stef
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    If they are joking & faking then it goes to show you how lame these 2 are for publicity

Trolling hurts their "brand" ..... to the naked eye ... those two go hand in hand ...... not only that ... "fans" will dig deeper and realize Mustard aint really as responsible for all the beats like he say ..... and people will look at YG like he cheated a "friend" outta money ....

no good will come out of this trolling ......
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They tryin be the new baby and wayne
  • damayor187damayor187 Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    how do niggaz get fucked over if they publish their songs with ascap or bmi. they get your royalties for you. how is def jam going to not collect their money which in turn is who pays yg?

Straight Memphis Shit.

• jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The previously posted breakfast club interview sums up this whole "beef". YG and Mustard both agreed that their disagreements get pretty bad but they always work it out. It seems like this time it was on social media than between them privately. They'll be fine by next week. The real breaking news is Kangroo Jack went right back to Chris :((
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

MrCrookedLetterYoung Stef
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    meh both wack
    dwade206LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damayor187 wrote: »
    how do niggaz get fucked over if they publish their songs with ascap or bmi. they get your royalties for you. how is def jam going to not collect their money which in turn is who pays yg?

BMI and ASCAP only monitor and collect performance royalties. So they collect money that you earn as a songwriter when your songs are played on the radio, on tv, in clubs, and on streaming services/online radio.

They don't collect what's called mechanical royalties..which is what comes from sales of both singles and albums..it's on the label to disburse mechanical royalties most of the time.
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To think of it im mad at the homie for.not coming through to drink a beer imma start sum fb beef with him
    Young Stef
  • B_AB_A made her cum till she passed out Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To think of it im mad at the homie for.not coming through to drink a beer imma start sum fb beef with him

Perfect time for a smh button
    dodge-charger-hellcat-white.jpg