What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If Jay Electronica can't drop a album now, he ain't never dropping a album.

usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can't make no excuse about real music not selling because it's not true.

Can't make no excuse about you need a club hit or radio single because it's not true.

The timing is absolutely perfect for this nigga to release music or set up his shit. This nigga comes around once in a blue moon like Will Smith's dad and disappear. This nigga is so frustrating man. He has so much shit at his disposal too to make a great album with his skillset and the producers (Blaze, Ye, unreleased Dilla,etc),artist (Nas,Jay,Kendrick, Cole).

Man fuck this nigga!
banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
silverfoxx$ineedmoney$Stomp JohnsonCJdwade206CP203southernmadeKneeGro_DuperManiron man1SheerExcellencenillerthekidLcnsdbyROYALTYblack caesarsapp08_2001Lincolnjee504Lustchyldcomplex_councilG.AvantElzo69RenaissanceIntelligent_Hoodlum

Replies

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I feel you man, his music helped me through some tough times and I called him my step uncle since he like the only artist for my city that speaks on some intellectual shit. At this point I accepted that he will never drop nothing, it just feel like he died and we in that mode of "wishing what could have been" . Hopes to me being wrong though.
    soul rattlerLincolnjee504
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what the fuck is a jay electronica?

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

Lincoln
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People have been hyping up Jay Electronica for years now. I remember when Papoose had that kinda hype.

He must have signed a fucked up contract.
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• $ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'... Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    squidward-disappears-o.gif

...Jay Elec's career be on sum...
    StillFaggyAFgoldenja
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the age limit on a debut rap album? This nigga 38, he's gotta be running outta time
    mike06
  • georgia boigeorgia boi Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    AND THEN let us not forget

He also fucked Erykah Badu.

He's probably still dealing with the side-effects that come with that

Another reason why he's not droppin' an album. Look no furhter than Andre 3000. Common's the only one of them that still puts out albums.
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I think he's too busy intelligence gathering and infiltrating the Illuminati to be worried about a little "hip-hop" album. He out here fucking Rothschild bitches for the betterment of our people let that boy cook.

I think they broke up.

Which makes me think of something. How the fuck does this nigga even eat. What exactly does Jay Electronica do for a living? Is he Tommy from Martin?

Think he was knockin down some billionaire chick, but she left him because he never went to the studio.
  • iriteirite Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Live from the pyramids dropping 2067
    natural born sinners
  • bbkg79bbkg79 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    AND THEN let us not forget

He also fucked Erykah Badu.

He's probably still dealing with the side-effects that come with that

Another reason why he's not droppin' an album. Look no furhter than Andre 3000. Common's the only one of them that still puts out albums.

Lmao, exactly cause he didn't hit.
    shango_color2_by_zamnireo-d764kv4.jpg
    Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • Noble Al LeeNoble Al Lee only whats necessary Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Prestige theory" is the definitive answer to the question "where the fux the album b?!"....
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay too busy fucking white women
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,663 Regulator
    He's gonna drop another mixtape or EP in 2015

We're not getting an album out Jay E until 2016 but when he drops he's going to drop HEAVY tho. I definitely see him getting grammy noms with no problem.

His heart prolly isn't even into the music at present time SMMFH.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    He's gonna drop another mixtape or EP in 2015

We're not getting an album out Jay E until 2016 but when he drops he's going to drop HEAVY tho. I definitely see him getting grammy noms with no problem.

His heart prolly isn't even into the music at present time SMMFH.

He's never dropped an actual mixtape. Who the Fuck is Jay Electronica was a compilation of songs released by someone else. I'm starting to wonder if he has the focus to put out a full project.
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I think he's too busy intelligence gathering and infiltrating the Illuminati to be worried about a little "hip-hop" album. He out here fucking Rothschild bitches for the betterment of our people let that boy cook.

I think they broke up.

Which makes me think of something. How the fuck does this nigga even eat. What exactly does Jay Electronica do for a living? Is he Tommy from Martin?

before the Exhibit C joint ... he was producing ... i believe thats how he makes his living ... just helping musically behind the scenes ... but Jay-E is like 34 maybe older ?? by now hes already put in some work so he could be living off royalty checks ... he aint rick ross lol and hes a studio guy so it doesnt take much for him to live day to day .....
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    sapp08_2001iron man1Lincoln
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He eating crazy off touring.I really don't think he gives a fuck

Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121