What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

GOAT Parenting?? Angry Grandpa Destroys PS4 Over Christmas Cookies

$ineedmoney$$ineedmoney$ The bushes is watchin'...Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
ANGRY GRANDPA DESTROYS PS4!:

Bussy_Getta Already Home_17dasmooth1nillerthekid

Replies

• Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfaoooooooooo
  • dakidfrankiedakidfrankie 313/248 Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have whooped on his ass for a couple mins...had a new PlayStation and two controllers that night
    VulcanRaven
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on man wow lol
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idris-Elba.gif
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
    Bussy_Getta
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    some ol man on my block talks just like him
    Young Stef
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    How is destroying a PS4 GOAT parenting?
    When it's the PS4 of some adult fat guy who makes a living doing these skits with his dad/grampa

Edit: I'm just now realizing white text does nothing for the people with the lights down.
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so rednecky...

"they took argh jarbs!!!"