gang war in Buffalo pushes body count to 62

Options
124»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago.

And no offense to anyone from Chicago but I'm really starting to get sick of hearing everyone from little old church ladies to the ? mailman blurt out "Chicago" every time they are scared of losing an argument. Chicago is big as ? . Of course they are gonna put up stupid dumb huge numbers they got 3 million people living there.

If you're gonna use Chicago as an example the way people been doing apparently every where on planet ? earth is safe compared to Chicago.

Every ? day I hear the word Chicago it's getting aggravating as ? .

It's gotten to the point where you could argue over anything and somehow Chicago gets thrown into the mix.

Chicago didnt invent Baviolence they just have the most media attention right now.

Back in the 90's Los Angeles and NYC was the two most dangerous places on planet earth, remember that. Everything someone said something everyone was like "that's nothing go to LA''

Interest in Violence and poverty and every other social issue in this country is dictated purely by national media. Whatever image they want you to think is happening that's what they are gonna publish during prime time.

They even got people thinking that Obama isn't even american right now. You believe that one too?

bruh you really gotta read your history on chicago.. they been doing ? since the 20's most "original gangster" movies are set in 1920's- 30's Chicago.

not saying LA don't got goons but bruh Chicago actually was catching 6 or 700 bodies in the 90s if not a lil more..

Almost all of chicagos 1920's gangstas come from NYC

every place has their goons... ? and people move.. you have even shown there are Chicago based gangs in your city.. I'm sure not every person who got knocked or knocked someone are from yo city... i was just stating that Chicago has always been bout that life..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I don't know why you guy's are getting on funky's case about this. 62 is about 1/3 the population of Buffalo so he definitely has cause for concern.

cuz they ? and they get internet "likes" because the internet rewards anonymous cowards who talk ? from the confines of the soft glow of a monitor. its the new age of information where peoples lives are defined by how many wack ass comments they can make in an hour

read dudes name and then reread what he said..
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    read dudes name and then reread what he said..

so a ? uses a fake internet persona and talks ? online... he could name himself tookie williams I dont give a ? he still a ?
  • dr funky resurrected
    Options
    People gonna push someone over the edge one day and gonna create the "internet comment killer" watch
  • dr funky resurrected
    Options
    Chicago.

And no offense to anyone from Chicago but I'm really starting to get sick of hearing everyone from little old church ladies to the ? mailman blurt out "Chicago" every time they are scared of losing an argument. Chicago is big as ? . Of course they are gonna put up stupid dumb huge numbers they got 3 million people living there.

If you're gonna use Chicago as an example the way people been doing apparently every where on planet ? earth is safe compared to Chicago.

Every ? day I hear the word Chicago it's getting aggravating as ? .

It's gotten to the point where you could argue over anything and somehow Chicago gets thrown into the mix.

Chicago didnt invent Baviolence they just have the most media attention right now.

Back in the 90's Los Angeles and NYC was the two most dangerous places on planet earth, remember that. Everything someone said something everyone was like "that's nothing go to LA''

Interest in Violence and poverty and every other social issue in this country is dictated purely by national media. Whatever image they want you to think is happening that's what they are gonna publish during prime time.

They even got people thinking that Obama isn't even american right now. You believe that one too?

bruh you really gotta read your history on chicago.. they been doing ? since the 20's most "original gangster" movies are set in 1920's- 30's Chicago.

not saying LA don't got goons but bruh Chicago actually was catching 6 or 700 bodies in the 90s if not a lil more..

Almost all of chicagos 1920's gangstas come from NYC

every place has their goons... ? and people move.. you have even shown there are Chicago based gangs in your city.. I'm sure not every person who got knocked or knocked someone are from yo city... i was just stating that Chicago has always been bout that life..

I feel you. And yea I know that