What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

how good is your grammar?

DupacDupac RetiredPurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy

how good is your grammar? 114 votes

15/15
27%
Africa UnitedSionhueyharry knucklezmryounggunbless the childdallas' 4 evaokaayriddlerapKINGECVIBEAjackson17Young_Chitlinmosincredible_Menace_Billy_PonchoTheRicanKingLou_CypheratribecalledgabiLincoln 31 votes
14/15
26%
damnkpCracceRcount  remyjee504TrillaaaaaaArya Tsaddiqdamobb2deepCeLLaR-DooRIdiopathic JokerAlready Home_17CainIlike2get bakedgoldenjaTheBoyRoT. SanfordSilverbacc_LHC47Valentinez A. KaisershiekyDr.Chemix32DaysOfInfiniti 30 votes
13/15
19%
Reignsleftcoastkevusmarin3jonobigduece69nillerthekidJohn_BlaziniCoolJoeBussy_Getta Like WaterBully_PulpitIgot5onitpurpngoldStillFaggyAFBoldChildHouston TexanRue_FlexingtonMelqartBrideofKillaDarth Sidious 22 votes
12/15
14%
DupacOhMarsdwade206playmaker88whatevathehellfortyacresMECCA1000clairvoyancespit_fiyaKing EraunoMichael_MaliceChi SnowCottonCitySlimG.AvantTonyDubbzWiseGuyyLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY 17 votes
11/15
1%
vitoriaStomp Johnson 2 votes
10/15
4%
the ghosthoodsaviorParallelLUClENKingFreeman 5 votes
9/15
0%
onthafly 1 vote
8/15
1%
  Colin$mackabi$hGhostdenithegawd 2 votes
7/15
0%
Rahlow 1 vote
look...i'm fucking stupid as shit
2%
2stepz_aheadPurrDirty Sanchez 3 votes
Valentinez A. KaiserLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

Replies

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12/15
    16c3r6g.jpg

• Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12/15
    12 out of 15: You have excellent grammar knowledge!
    Congratulations, with 12 out of 15 possible points, you've done significantly better than the average. This test really was difficult and you managed to get the vast majority right, well done! We doubt your friends could do any better – why not test them and find out?
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Dupac
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13/15
    9VFj5hB.png
    purpngold
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15/15
    How well, Du.

Nah, it's how good. Trust me, I got a 15/15
    LincolnPurrFocal PointCashmoneyDux
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    14/15
    With 14 out of 15, your score really is truly outstanding. Your grammar knowledge really must be exceptional, because it normally takes an experienced linguist to get such a high score first time. Have you ever thought about going into teaching? We're quite sure your friends won't be able to beat your score – why not put them to the test?
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Dr.ChemixSuperSoaker
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,542 Regulator
    14/15
    Cain wrote: »
    With 14 out of 15, your score really is truly outstanding. Your grammar knowledge really must be exceptional, because it normally takes an experienced linguist to get such a high score first time. Have you ever thought about going into teaching? We're quite sure your friends won't be able to beat your score – why not put them to the test?

cut me slac
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Dirty Sanchez
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12/15
    How well, Du.

i didn't design the shit nigga, damn

• _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    15/15
    63sJwqW.png?1
    TrillfateValentinez A. Kaiser
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15/15
    I had a 15/15 and it was quite easy I thought I was a complete fuck up but when I do tests I'm great at them.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13/15
    site aint shit cause it doesnt tell you what ones you got wrong(and i do realize the irony in this statement)
    Bussy_Getta   Colin$mackabi$hMECCA1000SuperSoaker
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    14/15
    lol.. and i did this shyt intoxicated..
    14/15
    DWO wrote: »
    lol.. and i did this shyt intoxicated..

no one believes this shit bruh

idgaf! I know I'm not lying.. lol nigga i'm far from dumb...
    DupacBully_PulpitAfrica Unitedilledout
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    14/15
    Cain wrote: »

"Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    BrideofKilla
    14/15
    I got a 12 but I was honestly guessing on those last couple of questions...a fucking pluperfect...what the fuck is that and when was I supposed to learn it.

lol I don't think I've heard that word since 4th or 5th grade...
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is grammar test huh? Must be in the wrong class...my bad

gif11.gif
    Dupacilledout
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13/15
    Public education aint shit lol
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bow down bitches
    s3k7py.png
    TrillfateValentinez A. KaiserLUClENCain
  • BrideofKillaBrideofKilla I'm no hero... I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else. THC= The Healing ComponentPosts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13/15
    You got
    13 out of 15: You're a grammar genius!
    You've definitely got our respect! 13 out of 15 is a really, really impressive score. Your grammar skills are so good, you're probably the person that picks your friends up on their mistakes, right? We'll happily admit that this test was pretty hard and we're pretty sure that you're friends can't do better – why not test them and find out?
    MissK  Colin$mackabi$h[Deleted User]