Kid acts up, Has to watch xmas gift be returned. Good punishment? Yay or Nay.

2»

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh...
    Ass whooping first
    Then donate the toy to some other kid
    Lesson learned

If that kid was acting like that, then how the hell that little ? was on santa claus good list from the jump?? I wonder if the parent is white...
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay....the threat should be enough
    I wouldnt of returned it, I would of took that ? in my room and played it my damn self with the doors locked then gave it back when I felt he deserved it
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay...he has to learn a lesson and you have to follow thru
    I remember my parents did this ? to me back in the day. Got me a GT Performer bike, showed it to me and all just to take it back cause i ? up my grades....but guess what next report card i was honor roll. that ether still burns my soul to this day for not getting that bike.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    man this is exactly what i was tryin to explain to my son's mother when his big headed ass was actin up in school this year...she kept throwin out that ? "santa's not stopping by our house this year" threat and he was "off and on" with his behavior leading up to Xmas and still got treated like a king once again .....granted he's only 4 so idk when to implement this type of ? (cuz i seriously was just gonna get the lil ? some socks) but this is a good ass message and the fact that the kid has to watch makes it even hilarious....it's gonna be a great "remember that one time" story when they grow up
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    My uncle did this to my cousin this year. Her lil idi amin ass got suspended again for fighting so her xmas got canceled. Her sister/my older cousin was opening her gifts right in front of her and ? . When i go over there anything she say to me ima be like yea whatever that's why you got yo Christmas snatched BEEEEYYYIIIITTCH