Faith Says "Tupac Asked For Oral Sex After Recording “Wonder Why They Call U ? ” Track

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in The Reason
256zmfd.jpg
2hqb62h.jpg
vfjcro.jpg

Faith Evans discusses recording the hook for Tupac’s “Wonda Why They Call U _____” in an interview posted by VladTV today (December 30).

“I went to the studio and saw a lot of Death Row people,” Faith Evans says in the interview. “ I played it off and played it cool even though I didn’t think that was a good look, just because of the fact of the Suge and Puff situation.”

Death Row executive Suge Knight and Bad Boy executive Sean Combs had a standing feud at the time which involved aggression towards one another at The Source Awards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ9SxKzgUug

“In my mind and in my heart, I didn’t know what I was walking into,” Evans says. “That’s one time that being so headstrong it didn’t serve me so well. It was a bad choice, but I didn’t know until then.”

Evans says that since she was owed $25,000 from the recording session, she went to Tupac’s hotel room. That’s when Tupac asked for oral sex.

“In a very surprising, and offensive way, for sure,” Evans says in the interview. “By that time I think it was pretty clear to me that that was kind of like a plan. Like, ‘You’ve been got.’ I allowed myself to be played and get into this situation, because this is totally not how I operate. That ain’t how I do business and that was not up for discussion. I was in LA to make my money. I’m very much about the coins.”

Evans says she would not put herself in that situation again.

“There was no way I was about to do that, feel the way I did on the inside, without getting some money,” Evans says.

Faith Evans announced in November that she is working on the release of a duet album with her late husband, The Notorious B.I.G., called The King & I.

“It’s something I’ve been thinking of doing for many, many years," she says. "I finally got all my ducks in a row to make it happen.”

Comments