Video: Young Fanook(Thug) responds to Crip death threats...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in The Reason

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol throwin nipsey name out there ? Least he didnt call nipsey his hubby lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuz him n nipseu jus did a trak for nipseu new album
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He only get a pass kuz his big bro
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone care to translate what this individual said? I mean I picked up "i ? with crips" and "Nipsey"
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol like Cali crips give a ? if you know Nip.

U said ? crips and that's the only thing that matters

Exactly... Homie fucced up and I don't think he really understand what the punishment is. Every time he in LA he going need protection and that might not help
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at all these lil wannabes. Ain't this fool posed 2 be blood?
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always amaze me how these ? throw up gang signs and know nothing about the culture outside of something they seen on TV or rap Videos. Thug was caught up in the moment trying to look gangsta in a rap video, ? who live that life aint trying to hear that apology, especially from a outsider looking in.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

Exactly... Homie fucced up and I don't think he really understand what the punishment is. Every time he in LA he going need protection and that might not help

Remember weezy and that "suwoo gang and if u ain't wit it then u in the food chain" line?

He still gets checked on a regular basis for that line and for false flagging And that was almost 10 years ago.

These ymcmb dudes think just because their money long, they can't get touched.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Never seen anyone check birdman tho. He claims a set but he's never disrespectful against another.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O and I doubt them Eight Trey Gangsta ? give a ? that you know Nip.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

Remember weezy and that "suwoo gang and if u ain't wit it then u in the food chain" line?

He still gets checked on a regular basis for that line and for false flagging And that was almost 10 years ago.

You know what's crazy is that Wayne has to check in . Birdman pays for protection also. Pay to play in LA. The thing is newcomers to the rap game in LA want in so bad there doing to diss him and try to catch him.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Always amaze me how these ? throw up gang signs and know nothing about the culture outside of something they seen on TV or rap Videos. Thug was caught up in the moment trying to look gangsta in a rap video, ? who live that life aint trying to hear that apology, especially from a outsider looking in.

These niccas have no idea. What B-dawg going to put there rep on the line of thugga when he comes bacc. I bet any amount of money game is doing damage control with glasses Malone , U, and any Loc who to offense .
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How they checking him?? How you know this?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

How they checking him?? How you know this?

Cuz I used to live in L.A. and word gets around. He's a regular at the supper club and that's where a lot if it goes down.

There's even videos of him getting checked
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Iam grown man ? checking in kiss my ass ?
    That go FOR any state town or city.

If your ass was making a living by capitalising on gang imagery and culture, esp if you didn't grow up in that, then yes you would have to check -in for any state town or city you went to.

To think otherwise is not realistic.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soo woo 2 letters YM
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then your dead, they are playing by a different set of rules
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If your ass was making a living by capitalising on gang imagery and culture, esp if you didn't grow up in that, then yes you would have to check -in for any state town or city you went to.

To think otherwise is not realistic.

Exactly that gang ? is for kids
    ..any grown man representing that is a clown...you might as well go muslim.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    some Crips beef with other Crips u really think they give a ? if u know one crip
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone want to fill me in on what happened before this?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The crazy thing is he just put himself in their sights. So I hope he wears a bulletproof vest at all times because Crips are everywhere especially here in Cali